Clinton's For Profit University preys on minority nations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
So, Anderson Cut to Commerical as soon as this sorry came up.laughing out loud

Surtur
Well..this literally won't do anything to the Clinton's though. It's unfortunate, but true. Trump can say anything he wants and get away with it. The Clinton's can undertake any shady practice they want and nobody will really talk about it.

Must be that pesky war being waged on Hilary, right?

Time-Immemorial
You really dont think a scandal like this which is a million times worse then Trump university, literally that involves robbing entire countries and putting hundreds of thousands of people in debt through high pressure sales, and one of which the clintons made $16.5 million a year on wont do anything?

Surtur
I think it depends on how the media handles it. But I don't find it a good sign that the first I heard about this was on a forum.

I mean here let me give an example: my homepage is Comcast.net because I get my internet from Comcast and I have an email address with them. On their homepage they have various news. When Trump was accused of pretending to be the publicist..that story was in their "Top News" section. This stuff with Clintons? Isn't anywhere to be found.

Lol I just went onto the page now, the very first "Top News" story is about Trump attacking a Mexican Judge over a lawsuit with his university lol.

Time-Immemorial
It was reported on by Bloomberg and the Washington Times, it was brought up last night, but as I said, Anderson Cooper went straight to commercial as soon as it came up.

Surtur
Which is strange because Anderson has gone after Hilary before so why would he avoid it? Unless they got to him.

But yeah like I said on comcast right now the top stories have to do with Donald Trump. Oh there is a story about the death of a homeless man. Oh and one about how airport lines are improving lol.

Time-Immemorial
This university has enslaved hundreds of thousands of people into debt. It's school in San Diego charges people $8000 a quarter..

That's $32k a year. And most of these people don't have jobs when they get out.

Raisen
Libs won't say much on here except attack you

Time-Immemorial
What can you really say though, it was reported on by two liberal media sources, backed up by tax returns.

Raisen
they can spin anything bro

Time-Immemorial
There is no way to spin this though, not a single way.

Time-Immemorial
Nothing to look at here just more corruption

Surtur
I just laugh at the fact Bill made 9 million bucks in one year doing speeches. Who the f*ck wants to hear what Bill Clinton has to say THAT badly? Who wants to hear what anyone has to say that badly? I wonder how much actual good could of been done with that 9 mil.

I love it when people act like they are truly passionate about certain issues while at the same time asking for shitloads of money to talk about these issues. Reminds me of Bristol Palin being paid money to give talks about abstinence lol. That is like Bill being paid to talk about how important it is to remain faithful in a marriage. It's like Hilary getting paid to make a speech about the merits of honesty.

Time-Immemorial
Bro it's not about the speeches. Did you read the links? They ripped off hundreds of thousands of students.

Surtur
Yes they did, but as people have been saying the entire election..Trump can do anything and get away with it.

After all Hilary and Bill are suffering drastic consequences over this thing. I just wish the media would stop talking at length about all the shady things the Clinton's did. I'm tired of hearing about the corruption of them in the media and yet I needed to scour the entire internet just to find a single story about Trump apparently posing as his own publicist 25 years ago. That story should of been something everyone talked about and yet I heard nary a peep about it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes they did, but as people have been saying the entire election..Trump can do anything and get away with it.

After all Hilary and Bill are suffering drastic consequences over this thing. I just wish the media would stop talking at length about all the shady things the Clinton's did. I'm tired of hearing about the corruption of them in the media and yet I needed to scour the entire internet just to find a single story about Trump apparently posing as his own publicist 25 years ago. That story should of been something everyone talked about and yet I heard nary a peep about it.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.