Darth Malgus vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All out

FreshestSlice
kek

Rebel95
How does Windu win

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
kek

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Rebel95
How does Windu win

By killing Malgus erm

Rebel95
How does Windu defend himself from Malgus's force maelstrom?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
By being more powerful.

Rebel95
Then prove it

Rebel95
I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just genuinely interested, and when you say things like "he wins because he's more powerful" or simply "kek", that doesn't help anyone and you just look like an ass

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
By being more powerful.

He isn't though.

FreshestSlice
I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just genuinely interested, and when you say things like "he wins because he's more powerful" or simply "kek", that doesn't help anyone and you just look like an ass
Here's a hint, when you want legitimate discussion, you don't start with people who can solo armies and defeat Sidious, and then have them pitted against someone who loses to TOR protags well bellow their primes.

JKBart
Malgus wins sabers and all-out in a grueling, impressive fight.

He insta-kills in the Force.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by JKBart
Malgus wins sabers and all-out in a grueling, impressive fight.

He insta-kills in the Force.
yes

Rebel95
Here's a hint, when you want legitimate discussion, you don't start with people who can solo armies and defeat Sidious, and then have them pitted against someone who loses to TOR protags well bellow their primes.
Thanks for the hint bro, that was really enlightening. I thought this would be an interesting matchup to discuss, apparently I was wrong.

Nai

When did Mace lose to TOR protags? wink

FreshestSlice
uhuh

Syndicate
Mace.
Malgus.
Malgus.

EmperorSidious2
Mace
Leaning Malgus
Mace

The Ellimist
Mace curbstomps

Lord Stark
How does Windu win

With ease. excellent

Rebel95
If it weren't for vaapad and shatterpoint, I'd give it to Malgus. But vaapad would work perfectly against Malgus due to his fighting style. Mace wins.
1. Mace
2. Malgus
3. Mace

NewGuy01
Nah, he doesn't need either of those things to win. Hell, people be saying he might win via his skills with a lightsaber, but let's be honest; he probably doesn't need one of those either.

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0393/27/1428967322751.gif

The Ellimist
Yeah Windu is OP.

NewGuy01
Moreso than he's gotten credit for, lately.

TgKWindRenegade
mace
equals(mace has more power while malgus has more abilities)
mace

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3782462-3387834-3.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/3870055-01x21+-+liberty+on+ryloth-new.gif

mmm

Syndicate
Yeah moving an ATAT a few feet off a cliff. So impressive. Bet a body builder could do the same. :P

The Ellimist
kek

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu asks for Malgus's master.

carthage
Malgus dies

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Windu asks for Malgus's master.

...Vindican?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
...Vindican? LMFAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.