IDW's WORLD-MERGING "REVOLUTION"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
IDW merging all the Hasbro related property books into one world

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/declassifying-idw-hasbros-world-merging-revolution

Kazenji
IepHjksYKbk

BruceSkywalker
could be buying

leonidas
this sounds pretty f***ing awesome tbh....

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
this sounds pretty f***ing awesome tbh.... Calm down.

Kazenji
Read something that they're doing this first as a comic book before they attempt the movie version, Which the studio's have also been talking about

Also here's the trailer IDW made for this, Not sure why the hell the other one was made private

hKjwtePgqSo

AlmightyKfish
My only worry about this is the effect it might have on MTMTE, but Roberts and others have reassured people that they all know what they're doing, so I'm open to it.

Kazenji
They also seem to be pulling a page out of Marvel & DC

there's a Rom book starting soon and this is starting later on, So what?.... it gets to only about 5 or 10 issues and then it starts back at issue #1. Because they've hinted some of the books will be starting back at issue #1.

Galan007
Well, this promo page for Revolution looks f*cking awesome...

https://s3.postimg.org/s10t3zzoz/image.jpg

Will definitely follow. thumb up

leonidas
thumb up

Kazenji
Read the prologue like set up that they've put in some of the books.

Digi
This should really be an excuse to make a GI Joe / Transformers crossover live action movie too.

Galan007
First issue was promising. thumb up

Plot aside, Optimus and the Autobots looked awesome:

http://s18.postimg.org/7spia40qh/Revolution_001_008.jpg

happywank

Kazenji
Seen something about Rom just killed Joe Colton which wasn't the real deal, It was a Dire Wraith.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah all those people Rom killed are almost certainly Dire Wraiths infiltrating Earth.

Kinda interesting that the Dire Wraiths/Space Knights/Micronauts now exist in two entirely separate fictional universes.

Kazenji
Just seen a thing about Snake Eyes will be fighting Optimus Prime.

Galan007
Haven't been very impressed with this crossover thus far. Hoping it picks up a bit...

Kazenji
I've been enjoying it.

AlmightyKfish
My favourite part so far was 'The Transformers: Revolution' one-shot with Thundercracker

Otherwise it's been fine, reaally just want Lost Light hurry up and start.

Although the MTMTE: Revolution one shot with the Scavengers is in then ext couple of weeks so at least have that.

Khazra Reborn
Optimus Prime #1 dropped today, it was pretty good.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Optimus Prime #1 dropped today, it was pretty good.

Yeah that's been a good book so far

has anyone been following the follow up to this event, Revolutionaries?

reminds me of when Marvel did Fear Itself And then The Fearless book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.