Have you ever complimented a woman in public?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Have you ever complimented a woman you didn't know in public on anything whether it be her body or smarts? I liked to compliment women who had attractive legs.

Slay
Originally posted by Ax3l
i like to comment on their dick size or the circumference of their dick or the shape and flavor of their testicles

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Have you ever complimented a woman you didn't know in public on anything whether it be her body or smarts? I liked to compliment women who had attractive legs.

If I don't know the person how would I know whether she is smart or not?

But no I've never really just gone up to a random woman and said "you're pretty" or something.

Ax3l
i complimented yo mamas orangutan titties my dude

i said yo thems some fly as jub jubs ma u wanna come by my side or what

Ax3l
Originally posted by Slay
okay i change my mind, this is the funnier post

ignore the last one

walshy
What do women say when you compliment their legs?

Flyattractor
On the west coast complimenting a woman is the same as rape.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
On the west coast complimenting a woman is the same as rape.

1 out of every 5 women are complimented every year. We have this compliment culture here where people just usually tend to think it is okay to compliment someone.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by walshy
What do women say when you compliment their legs?
GFU. That's what they say. As for the topic, I say that was good, at the best, for doing something neat. never on their looks

Genesis-Soldier
I complement either eyebrows or hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.