Mace Windu vs. Asajj Ventress & Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Mace Windu as of Revenge of the Sith.

Asajj Ventress as of Dark Disciple; Savage Opress as of The Clone Wars: Season 5.

Battle takes place on Dantooine.

The Ellimist
Windu easily

JKBart
Windu with some trouble tho. Group-fighting allows Savage a room for some more intensive Force attacks tbh, but they still can't compete in combat

Kurk
Windu

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by JKBart
Windu with some trouble tho. Group-fighting allows Savage a room for some more intensive Force attacks tbh, but they still can't compete in combat

Syndicate
Team.

EmperorSidious2
Windu

Rebel95
Windu with difficulty

NewGuy01
Mace.

|King Joker|
To be honest I'm surprised everyone's going for Mace given Ventress' and Savage's pre-prime performance against Dooku. Does anyone else support the team?

JKBart
I never really viewed Mace and Dooku as equals in times after TPM.

|King Joker|
How big do you think the disparity is by RotS?

Syndicate
I agree with Bart. Dooku is Mace's clear superior. smile

NewGuy01
Lel, was waiting for that. smile

JKBart
Not a huge one, they still reside within one league, but Mace is the definite superior.

His showing with Palpatine is taken as an "amp", but people forget that he wasn't amped by any external power. It was a thing he had in him, his own power, just on a scale he never mastered/realized to channel it fully beyond that one specific day, and given it was his peak mental state he could ever reach, I doubt he would ever reach anything close to it.

He's also not the guy that boasts insane telekinetical damage output, he's more akin to Obi-Wan type guys. His level of reflexes, absurdish physical feats, are better in the physical area, than Dooku's feats are in the telekinetic area, if you get what I mean. Pretty much Dooku demonstrates his power in telekinesis and Lightning - his feats in that area are impressive. Still, Windu's power demonstrations in the physical area should translate to an even greater power, but that's something you can never truly gauge.

Eh, I would guess that in actual combat Windu would demonstrate real superiority, but not the one you can plainly see with the second side being visibly inferior. And - it's like most fights really go, unless somebody holds an incredibly clear edge, fighting is just random as hell. I would imagine their fight would look like Obi-Wan vs. Ventress. I mean, we have no doubt that Obi-Wan would win in the end, but there is no visible overpowering. Yeah, Obi-Asajj would be a good example, I guess.

TgKWindRenegade
windu, even without the "amp" he received channeling the darkside from all three of them(himself included) whats asajj+oppress divided vs asajj+oppress+windu in one?

Emperordmb
Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.