Punisher (Warzone) vs Crossbones (Civil War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Both are wearing their body armour.
- Punisher has a machete and a broken wooden chair leg.
- Crossbones has his metal arms with the blades.
- Fight takes place in an empty street.
- Opponents start 20 feet apart.
- To the death.

Who wins?

carthage
Close fight but going with Rumlow, even as durable as Frank was in this incarnation I'm not sure how he is going to tank a hit from those piston things if they strike exposed flesh. I also don't think Frank has the damage output to hit any part of Rumlow with the same amount of force, Rumlow sent Cap flying once or twice and destroyed a steel reinforced door. Eventually he's just going to cave Frank's armor in and kill him, where Frank's blows won't do much unless he hits Rumlow's mask multiple times.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by carthage
Rumlow destroyed a steel reinforced door.
You mean this?
http://s33.postimg.org/9h7emgwz3/ezgif_2307828762.gif
He just knocked it off the hinges after it was shot up.

And imo, Crossbones is in trouble if Frank pulls out the pistons.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
Close fight but going with Rumlow, even as durable as Frank was in this incarnation I'm not sure how he is going to tank a hit from those piston things if they strike exposed flesh. I also don't think Frank has the damage output to hit any part of Rumlow with the same amount of force, Rumlow sent Cap flying once or twice and destroyed a steel reinforced door. Eventually he's just going to cave Frank's armor in and kill him, where Frank's blows won't do much unless he hits Rumlow's mask multiple times.

Frank isn't purely dependent on his fists here. I gave him some weapons as well. I felt I had to give Crossbones his metal arms, or Frank would have far too much of a strength edge. Not only did he cave a guy's face in with a punch, he kicked a large heavy wooden door completely off its hinges, and was throwing that guy he fought in the bathroom hard enough into walls that it was destroying the cement underneath the tiles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.