Tutinax vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
smile

DarkSaint85
Tutinax uses super speed.

StiltmanFTW
haermm

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tutinax uses super speed.

But but..does he use it in comics though?! If not he will forget it here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
But but..does he use it in comics though?! If not he will forget it here.

DS was being sarcastic.

Tuti has no super speed to speak of. Low degree if anything - fast for a brick. No faster than the likes of Thor.

Surtur
I know he has no speed...

StiltmanFTW
Tuti and Supi have that in common!

haw-som

Surtur
I'm pretty sure when his ship crashed to Earth he suffered some kind of brain damage.

StiltmanFTW
Either then or when his abusive father beat him up.

Supermom: Enough! We really need to send him to Earth now or he'll share our fate.

Superdad: Just a few more hits, honey... just a few more!

Blue Area Vet
If Kal is stupid enough to engage Tutinex, he'll lose, plain and simple.

carver9
Tutinax takes this imo.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DS was being sarcastic.

Tuti has no super speed to speak of. Low degree if anything - fast for a brick. No faster than the likes of Thor.

Yes he does and yes they do:

http://www.turboimagehost.com/

That sir is super speed and we've already had this debate on the board.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

I love how you're still unable to spell his name correctly big grin

I know of both of their fights and they don't really prove shit.

Besides, you've just posted a link to tih home page instead of an actual scan.

abhilegend
No, he will punch his teeth out. Fear inducing on Superman will only have him go all out and punch a hole in Tutinax.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

Epic fail.

DarkSaint85
I'm convinced. Thanks BAV.

StiltmanFTW
That speed feat is so uber we can't even see it.

Like Booster Gold would say: FASTER THAN FLASH!

Estacado
Kal makes him a sandwich....

Horrificus
Tutinax does have the physical power to beat Supes.
And Supes may have the power to beat Tutinax.
And, at the very least, his fear power should keep Supes off his "A game".

I believe this match is too important for me to jump to any hasty conclusions. So, I've enlisted a team of researchers who will work night and day, processing information until a firm conclusion is attained.

Thank you. Thank you. No, thank YOU all.
I'm no "genius", or wise man. But, I can understand why u all think I am. yes

I'm just a humble reader of the "Comicglyphic Scrolls", same as u all, (of course I'm smarter, more charming, handsome and the ladies dig me), but aside from all that, I'm the same as u.

I shall report my findings.

Horrificus
Actually, I dont see any reason y Superman should not b able to beat Tutinax.

LordofBrooklyn
TUTINAX DIES!!!!

And the WORTHLESS, SCUM, that is STILLBORNFORTHELESS is BROKEN because of it!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Hardly.

Blue Area Vet
I love how you're still unable to spell his name correctly big grin

I know of both of their fights and they don't really prove shit.

Besides, you've just posted a link to tih home page instead of an actual scan.

What the hell is "tih", rocket scientist? Try doing some sight word drills.

Blue Area Vet
That speed feat is so uber we can't even see it.

Like Booster Gold would say: FASTER THAN FLASH!

So you're in denial, got it.

Blue Area Vet
No one has presented any reason as to why Superman would be immune to the fear powers. They worked on Thor even though he KNEW from past experience what he was up against, Superman wouldn't. He dies hard unless someone steps in and saves him.

StiltmanFTW
What the hell is "tih", rocket scientist? Try doing some sight word drills.

Turboimagehost, of course.

StiltmanFTW
No one has presented any reason as to why Superman would be immune to the fear powers. They worked on Thor even though he KNEW from past experience what he was up against, Superman wouldn't. He dies hard unless someone steps in and saves him.

Thor claimed they didn't work. Tutinax just beat him up like a cheap barbie doll janithor is smile

LordofBrooklyn

If you actually READ Superman comics you would know that he is BOTH PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY stronger than the Blonde whore.

WHERE THE ODINSON FAILS, THE MAN OF STEEL TRIUMPHS!!!!!

Blue Area Vet
Thor claimed they didn't work. Tutinax just beat him up like a cheap barbie doll janithor is smile

But they did work as shown.

You probably have a Thor sex prop use it.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
If you actually READ Superman comics you would know that he is BOTH PHYSICALLY and MENTALLY stronger than the Blonde whore.

WHERE THE ODINSON FAILS, THE MAN OF STEEL TRIUMPHS!!!!!

LOL, really? Last I checked, they are characters from two separate comic companies. You're just a loud mouth obsessed Superman fanboy who yells stupid shit on a message board in his name. Comic relief if you were actually funny, which you aren't.

Blue Area Vet
Superman is an gay underwear clad, nonsensical Mary Sue superhero for pathetic nerds who don't have a voice otherwise. Tutinax wins big and drinks oceans of fanboy tears.

abhilegend
Someone is really butthhurt.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
Someone is really butthhurt. As usual thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Someone is really butthhurt.

Someone feels sorry for your self-brainwashed ass.

Rao Kal El
Superman wins

Also the usual butt hurt with bavsy

Facee
Superman beats who ever he fights in his fear dream then speed blitzes Tutinax and beats his ass.

2 for 1 special.

Surtur
Either then or when his abusive father beat him up.

Supermom: Enough! We really need to send him to Earth now or he'll share our fate.

Superdad: Just a few more hits, honey... just a few more!

The truth is they had a flash of the future and saw their son just had some kind of weird mental retardation and then they allowed themselves to be exploded by their planet. They had an extra ship, but they didn't want to live to see someone like "The Prankster" makes Superman look like a b*tch.

Superman killed his own parents.

Horrificus
First of all, that whole "fear thing" Tutinax supposedly has...
It's BS!!!
I have read several books he is in and I wasn't remotely frightened.

Delta1938
LOL, really? Last I checked, they are characters from two separate comic companies. You're just a loud mouth obsessed Superman fanboy who yells stupid shit on a message board in his name. Comic relief if you were actually funny, which you aren't.

I'm not the least bit surprised you fail to see the problems with this.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm not the least bit surprised you fail to see the problems with this.

Couldn't care less. You emerged for that?

Delta1938
Couldn't care less. You emerged for that?

Well that's the problem. You can't understand your inability to understand things.

And nope.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938
Well that's the problem. You can't understand your inability to understand things.

And nope.

Lol, keep your lame ass insults and fall back in your coma.

LordofBrooklyn

YOU'RE A RABID, PATHETIC, IMBECILE who NEVER ceases to show his ignorance!

AGAIN, CITE CANON, proving that, Tutinax, can defeat an opponent of Superman's caliber.

You won't because you'd rather be the FRAUDULENT, MORON, that you take pride in on a daily basis here.

quanchi112
Lol, keep your lame ass insults and fall back in your coma. laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
YOU'RE A RABID, PATHETIC, IMBECILE who NEVER ceases to show his ignorance!

AGAIN, CITE CANON, proving that, Tutinax, can defeat an opponent of Superman's caliber.

You won't because you'd rather be the FRAUDULENT, MORON, that you take pride in on a daily basis here.

I did you used tampon collector, he defeated Thor. Thor is at least a peer to Superman if not his superior.

abhilegend
I did you used tampon collector, he defeated Thor. Thor is at least a peer to Superman if not his superior.
In strength and durability, no he isn't.

Time-Immemorial

You seem to know a lot about tampons.

Blue Area Vagina wouldn't know though, he's too busy bleeding.

Blue Area Vet

Yes, in strength and durability, he is, the only difference being that Superman has hard shell durability. And of course Thor has magical EP that make Superman's "heat ray vision" look like a laser pointer.

abhilegend
Yes, in strength and durability, he is, the only difference being that Superman has hard shell durability. And of course Thor has magical EP that make Superman's "heat ray vision" look like a laser pointer.
Perhaps in your wet dreams.

Comic Thor is vastly inferior to Superman in strength and durability. He is a peer to Wonder Woman, not Superman.

StiltmanFTW
But they did work as shown.

You probably have a Thor sex prop use it.

Actually, nothing was shown to suggest that.

You're just believing Tutinax's boasts -- Thor wasn't shown to be afraid in any panel and denied what Tuti said. He simply got physically dominated.

Blue Area Vet
Actually, nothing was shown to suggest that.

You're just believing Tutinax's boasts -- Thor wasn't shown to be afraid in any panel and denied what Tuti said. He simply got physically dominated.

lmao, are you really this dense? Read the panels, slit. It's very obvious Thor is putting on a brave face for the bulk of the fight. He's talking his way through the fear until the very end.

StiltmanFTW
He's barely conscious at that point, because of the beating he took. Literally nowhere in the fight you see any fear effect.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're doing a great job at proving that you're mentally challenged, as Phil said thumb up

Blue Area Vet
He's barely conscious at that point, because of the beating he took. Literally nowhere in the fight you see any fear effect.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're doing a great job at proving that you're mentally challenged, as Phil said thumb up

LOL, what do you have other than weak ass insults? I'm sorry you are wheelchair bound, but that doesn't make you some sort of defacto comic book reading expert. It's quite obvious to me and others that Thor was indeed affected by the fear powers which are invisible to the naked eye. Just admit your crush on affects your judgement.

StiltmanFTW
and others

Yeah? Name those others.

Delta1938
Lol, keep your lame ass insults and fall back in your coma.

I love how you throw around people are giving you "lame ass insults" because it proves you don't have shit to come back with.

And it's not an insult, actually. I can't dumb it down anymore for you than to say you really are too stupid to know you're stupid. That, combined with your hilariously large ego, makes you incapable of understanding just how terribly you're doing.

This is insulting to the mentally challenged. I expected better from you two. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.