AotC Dooku & Dark Kenobi run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Dooku succeeds in turning Kenobi to the dark side in order to "destroy the sith".

They must first get through those jedi who stand in their way.

Rules: 1 hour rest and access to medical droids before each round
Everyone as of Attack of the Clones
Warm Up: AotC Anakin
1.) Luminara Unduli & Barriss Offee
2.) Trebor Coleman, Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto
3.) Adi Gallia, Ki-Adi Mundi, Siri Tachi
4.) Mace Windu
5.) Yoda + 5 clone troopers
B̶o̶s̶s̶:̶ ̶S̶i̶d̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶ LOL ROFL STOMP

Round 2: Kenobi turns Anakin to the dark side along with Dooku. Add Anakin to the duo.

cs_zoltan
They make it to 5, there I'm not sure the power boost Kenobi gets would be enough. Even more so since he's not masterful of the Dark Side yet.

NewGuy01
How strong is dark Kenobi even supposed to be? I mean, the answer's 5 anyways, but still.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How strong is dark Kenobi even supposed to be? I mean, the answer's 5 anyways, but still.

Well a DS Kenobi with enough time to master it should be Dooku+, but as of AotC? Not sure. Not a lot beyond RotS Kenobi I assume, and less skilled.

Syndicate
Stops at 5 in both rounds.

carthage
Down at Yoda

EmperorSidious2
Stops at 5

MythLord
Stop at 1. Luminara rivals Dooku as per canonical statements and Barriss was beating Anakin who is > AotC Obi smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
Stop at 1. Luminara rivals Dooku as per canonical statements and Barriss was beating Anakin who is > AotC Obi smile thumb up smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.