Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs. Cade Skywalker (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on Raxus prime

SunRazer
A good fight, actually. I'm inclined to say it can go either way as of yet.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka wins. She performed better in lightsaber combat against Vader than Cade did against a weaker Krayt.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Ahsoka wins. She performed better in lightsaber combat against Vader than Cade did against a weaker Krayt.

Kek. Cade sent Vong Krayt into stasis before his prime by just pressuring him in combat, right after a "marathon" duel with Nihl.

Emperordmb
Kek. Krayt had creatures eating the inside of his body and he still kicked Cade's ass in that lightsaber duel despite not being willing to kill him (since he needed his Dark Transfer to survive his ailments)

cs_zoltan
Kek. He was still Starkiller level, and GG for ignoring the rest of my point thumb up

Emperordmb
Okay, what's Cade's best dueling feat and how is it better than Ahsoka's duel with Vader?

the duel with Vader that Ahsoka did after "a marathon duel with" Maul

cs_zoltan
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

How was Ahsoka's duel long with Maul? Not to mention she had a break between the fight, in contrast to Cade fighting Nihl and Krayt as a tag team.

As for feats, Ahsoka held up admirably against Vader, but she never pushed him (in the non literal sense), whereas Cade did push Krayt.

Krayt and Vader being near equal that's more impressive in my book.

There's also his feat of blitzing Talon who could duel two Jedi Master simultaneously, one of them being said to be unequaled with a lightsaber.
He also beat Nihl, who stomped Wolf at the Massacre at Ossus, was the first hand of Krayt.

Neither is Maul level, true. But Ahsoka isn't either as it's been stated, and Cade wasn't near his prime at this point.

Syndicate
"marathon duel"

Not to question you or anything DMB but where exactly does it say/indicate Ahsoka's engagement with Maul was a "marathon duel?"

Emperordmb
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
How was Ahsoka's duel long with Maul? Not to mention she had a break between the fight, in contrast to Cade fighting Nihl and Krayt as a tag team.
Nothing indicates Cade's duel with Nihl was any longer than Ahsoka's duel with Maul tbh, and sure, for someone whose supposedly good enough to pressure Krayt I'm sure fighting ****ing Nihl would be noticeably draining right?

As for feats, Ahsoka held up admirably against Vader, but she never pushed him (in the non literal sense), whereas Cade did push Krayt.

Krayt and Vader being near equal that's more impressive in my book.
Except Krayt was weakened by the parasites in his body (Cade even comments on the fact that its the parasites weakening and harming him while the two are fighting), he was unwilling to kill Cade whereas Vader was willing to kill Ahsoka, and Vader bested Ahsoka in that encounter through a telekinetic blast (though he did hold the edge in the duel prior to that point) whereas Krayt forced Cade to his knees in a duel and had him at his mercy.

There's also his feat of blitzing Talon who could duel two Jedi Master simultaneously, one of them being said to be unequaled with a lightsaber.
He also beat Nihl, who stomped Wolf at the Massacre at Ossus, was the first hand of Krayt.

Neither is Maul level, true. But Ahsoka isn't either as it's been stated, and Cade wasn't near his prime at this point.
Yeah well noticeably pre-prime Maul shat on Anoon Bondara, a Jedi Weapons Master whose dueling abilities were stated to be unparalleled, and stomped Komari Vosa while injured who was trained by Dooku and defeated twenty mandalorians in combat. Considering Rebels Maul is stated to have built upon his training and gained new abilities since SOD, he would've also been better than he was at a point at which he stomped Savage Opress, and Ahsoka fought pretty damn evenly with Rebels Maul. Not to mention the fact that Vader is>Anakin who is a better duelist than Dooku, who quickly shat on Ventress just about every time they dueled, and Ahsoka held out against Vader for a considerable while in a duel.

Ahsoka would honestly shit on Nihl and Talon as well tbh.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nothing indicates Cade's duel with Nihl was any longer than Ahsoka's duel with Maul tbh, and sure, for someone whose supposedly good enough to pressure Krayt I'm sure fighting ****ing Nihl would be noticeably draining right?

It was 9 pages throughout 2 issues. Do you even know how long comic duels usually last?

What does it matter if Krayt was weakened when he was still better than 99% of SW? And who the **** cares that Krayt didn't want to kill Cade, but Vader was ready to kill Ahsoka? We are talking about the top duelists of SW, they can damn well go balls out and win duels without killing their opponents...

Killing your enemy is hardly the only way to win a duel. I'm tired of people using the "he didn't went for the kill" as an excuse in combat.

Ehm, I said already that Maul > Talon, and Nihl. Not sure why you brough that up. Ahsoka is still not on his level tho, so it's irrelevant. As for Vader, Krayt is still equal to him. So you pretty much didn't achieve anything here beside moving the goal post...

Fated Xtasy
Sas come chime in boo

Aurbere
Le sigh.

Ahsoka, probably.

Selenial
Cade.

Also wtf happened to Syndicate?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Le sigh.

Ahsoka, probably. http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

Fated Xtasy
He got banned for offtopic threads in SWVS and racial threads

Aurbere
Zoltan, Accepted your concession, I have.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He got banned for offtopic threads in SWVS and racial threads

We should celebrate.

cs_zoltan
Zoltan, Accepted your concession, I have.

Which one of us actually provided arguments here? mmm

|King Joker|
This thread pleases me quite a bit. mmm

We should celebrate. thumb up

Aurbere
Which one of us actually provided arguments here? mmm

I don't care about your spat with DMB. You conceded to me, and that's all that matters.

cs_zoltan
I don't care about your spat with DMB. You conceded to me, and that's all that matters.

Saying you are wrong is concession nowadays? You are worse than 2 Ants.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't ****ing insult Syndicate.

DON'T YOU EVER. smile

YOU IGNORANT, USELESS, INSECURE, PATHETIC ****ING *****. smile

Aurbere
Saying you are wrong is concession nowadays? You are worse than 2 Ants.

A silly gif does not constitute a counter. smile

cs_zoltan
A silly gif does not constitute a counter. smile

Neither is you saying "Ahsoka, perhaps" is an argument.

Drink cyanide and die already.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't ****ing insult Syndicate.

DON'T YOU EVER. smile

YOU IGNORANT, USELESS, INSECURE, PATHETIC ****ING *****. smile

Aurbere
Neither is you saying "Ahsoka, perhaps" is an argument.

Drink cyanide and die already.

I didn't even say that tho.

cs_zoltan
die already.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zoltan, you wank Legacy characters other than Krayt and Wyyrlok, so you need to die too. erm

cs_zoltan
Zoltan, you wank Legacy characters other than Krayt and Wyyrlok, so you need to die too. erm

Say that again without LeBron's cock in your mouth, I didn't quite understand you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sorry, my bad. Lebron's cock was doing the talking above. ^^^

|King Joker|
Sorry, my bad. Lebron's cock was doing the talking above. ^^^ Is it big?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Is it big?

Idk, is it?

hpp13kwRzTY

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Still better than Kobe. smile

cs_zoltan
Still better than Kobe. smile

aAzWwxcYvBU

Emperordmb
It was 9 pages throughout 2 issues. Do you even know how long comic duels usually last?
There's only four pages on Ant's RT for Cade, if there's more though feel free to share.

What does it matter if Krayt was weakened when he was still better than 99% of SW?
Considering your claim that Cade "pressured" Krayt is based upon the healing Krayt needed as a direct result of his parasitic infestation and sickness, yes I'd say that is extremely relevant.

And who the **** cares that Krayt didn't want to kill Cade, but Vader was ready to kill Ahsoka? We are talking about the top duelists of SW, they can damn well go balls out and win duels without killing their opponents...

Killing your enemy is hardly the only way to win a duel. I'm tired of people using the "he didn't went for the kill" as an excuse in combat.
If it means Krayt is going to pass up killing blows, then yes I'd say it impacts the course of the duel.

Ehm, I said already that Maul > Talon, and Nihl. Not sure why you brough that up. Ahsoka is still not on his level tho, so it's irrelevant. As for Vader, Krayt is still equal to him. So you pretty much didn't achieve anything here beside moving the goal post...
Except Maul's domination of Savage is quite frankly more impressive than Cade's domination of Talon, since Savage is greater than Talon. And a quote implying Maul>Ahsoka isn't mutually exclusive with being around the same level, people can be on the same level without being perfect equals, and from both Ahsoka's fight with Maul and her fight with Vader, there is little to suggest a disparity between the two large enough to put them on different levels.

|King Joker|
http://rs580.pbsrc.com/albums/ss247/bradleygee55/dismissivewank.gif~c200

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is he rolling some dice? smile

SunRazer
lol

|King Joker|
Is he rolling some dice? smile God damn it Skillz smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ohhh that must be zoltan's penis

That's why I can't see it smile

|King Joker|
http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-01-2015/Xq5Qbk.gif

cs_zoltan
Ohhh that must be zoltan's penis

That's why I can't see it smile

You can't see it becuase you are tearing up from the all the "powerful" deepthroats you are getting from LeFlop and the fictional comic fuggots.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125547/3344479-beyonder+electron+little+finger+power.jpg

That's right. And I ****ing love it. smile

DarthAnt66
I'd lean Skywalker, but can go either way.

S_W_LeGenD
Ahsoka Tano would mop the floor with Cade Skywalker because she could exchange blows with Darth Vader... mmm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ahsoka Tano would mop the floor with Cade Skywalker because she could exchange blows with Darth Vader... mmm https://33.media.tumblr.com/405f347d9b196ad5f5cf8dbf63b85946/tumblr_mms22nOONW1spkzr7o1_500.gif

Aurbere
Joker, you have to stop. Making me feel more lonely than I already am. sad

Trocity
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Ahsoka Tano would mop the floor with Cade Skywalker because she could exchange blows with Darth Vader... mmm

Yeah and Satele Shan would beat Darth Plagueis because she gets her ass kicked by Malgus.

|King Joker|
Hey Trocity, Pisces and Scorpios are compatible maybe we should hook up

Trocity
Sorry my man, gf is over, says she doesn't wanna share wink

|King Joker|
Hmu when she leaves, big boy.

http://media.tumblr.com/4a2659083fce8c905a853b4184fe0265/tumblr_inline_momft82wZv1ryc0v9.gif

DarthAnt66
What the hell? ^

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What the hell? ^

You've been dumped. Long distance relationships just don't work out, man. Joker got needs, and you ain't here tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.