What if: Darth Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
What if, following Order 66, Yoda decided that the only way to destroy Palpatine was to harness the dark side, and declared himself a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Yoda?

JKBart
i dont know

The Ellimist
then gtfo loser

Selenial
Dooku muses about this in Dark Rendezvous.

IIRC He's pretty confident even Sheev would shit himself at the prospect of a Darth Yoda.

Kurk
He might be more powerful than Sidious depending on whether or not he can utilize it effectively.

Fated Xtasy
Some nice gentlemen wrote a fanfic regarding this smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Selenial

IIRC He's pretty confident even Sheev would shit himself at the prospect of a Darth Yoda.

Sheev does have an Empire and an apprentice though.

Would Palpatine try to ally himself with Yoda? Probably not. What about Vader? He may see Yoda as a chance to take down Sidious and get revenge.

The Ellimist
EDIT: also I guess we can discuss this in terms of both Legends and Canon.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial

He believes a Dark Yoda would "annihilate" Sheev, yes.

The Ellimist
I mean, Legends Yoda has certainly read about Vitiate, Kun, etc., and could likely duplicate their rituals if he wanted to.

Essence transfer?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I mean, Legends Yoda has certainly read about Vitiate, Kun, etc., and could likely duplicate their rituals if he wanted to.

Essence transfer?

Your ability to make things up on the fly is improving. I mean really, likely duplicate their feats if he wanted to? He's likely read about Vitiate and Kun? Anything else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.