Raging Hulk (Ultron) vs Thor & Loki (Avengers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Instead of the Hulk vs Iron Man he is taking on Thor & Loki. No bfr.

Darth Thor
Thor solos.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

golem370
I think Hulk would make short work of Loki and beat Thor soon after.

Silent Master
Nope.

carthage
The Brothers stomp him

Mindset
Hulk

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
The Brothers stomp him

Shame the poll doesn't have this option. If it did people might actually bother voting.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
I think Hulk would make short work of Loki and beat Thor soon after.

Yup.

Juk3n
End result is the same as when hulk fought ironman. One of them ended up knocked the **** out.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Juk3n
End result is the same as when hulk fought ironman. One of them ended up knocked the **** out.

thumb up

TheHulk
Hulk wins because i say so stick out tongue

carver9
Hulk takes this. Thor gets beat around like he did the first time he faced Hulk and Loki is fodder.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n
End result is the same as when hulk fought ironman. One of them ended up knocked the **** out. Context.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk takes this. Thor gets beat around like he did the first time he faced Hulk and Loki is fodder.

You mean the fight where an extremely angry Hulk fought a Thor that was massively holding back and even tried to talk him down?

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
You mean the fight where an extremely angry Hulk fought a Thor that was massively holding back and even tried to talk him down?

He Hmmm, never seen someone hold back but Hit another person in the face with a full fledged hammer hit. That's, odd...ya know, your definition of holding back. I wonder how you play with children.

quanchi112
You mean the fight where an extremely angry Hulk fought a Thor that was massively holding back and even tried to talk him down? So Thor talking means he wasn't trying to hurt him ? Lol!!!

Time-Immemorial
He Hmmm, never seen someone hold back but Hit another person in the face with a full fledged hammer hit. That's, odd...ya know, your definition of holding back. I wonder how you play with children.

You said before Thor held back on Captain America.

Silent Master

Post the clip of Thor hitting the Hulk with a charged hammer strike.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You said before Thor held back on Captain America.

No I didn't.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

carver9
Post the clip of Thor hitting the Hulk with a charged hammer strike.

So if Thor hammer isn't charged, that means he is holding back? I guess Ironman held back against Thor since he didn't use half of his tricks in their fights. Loki held back against Thor. Vision held back against Thor. Ultron held back against Thor. This is fun.

Silent Master
So if Thor hammer isn't charged, that means he is holding back? I guess Ironman held back against Thor since he didn't use half of his tricks in their fights. Loki held back against Thor. Vision held back against Thor. Ultron held back against Thor. This is fun.

That isn't a clip of Thor using a charged hammer strike, try again.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk wins

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Hulk wins

A beating.

FrothByte

The fact that Thor tried to talk Banner/Hulk into not fighting them is proof enough that he was holding back.

Anyway, Thor unleashes a lightning barrage on Hulk while Hulk chases around Loki's illusions then finishes off with a charged Mjolnir strike.

Also here's a fun fact: Hulk has been KO'd twice now. Thor and Loki have never been KO'd that we know of.

Darth Thor
So if Thor hammer isn't charged, that means he is holding back?

It means he didn't give Hulk a full powered blow.

Hulk takes this. Thor gets beat around like he did the first time

Actually they both got their licks in the first time.

carver9
Originally posted by FrothByte
The fact that Thor tried to talk Banner/Hulk into not fighting them is proof enough that he was holding back.

Anyway, Thor unleashes a lightning barrage on Hulk while Hulk chases around Loki's illusions then finishes off with a charged Mjolnir strike.

Also here's a fun fact: Hulk has been KO'd twice now. Thor and Loki have never been KO'd that we know of.

Loki talked to Thor as well. Ironman talked to Thor throughout the entire battle. Both held back against Thor.

carver9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
It means he didn't give Hulk a full powered blow.

Actually they both got their licks in the first time.

Or he probably knew that kind of attack wouldn't work and I feel confident that it wouldn't. A weaker Ironman repulsors sent Thor reeling back whereas Hulk powered through a more powerful Ironman repulsors.

Thor was getting crushed during the end of the fight. Treated like fodder.

Silent Master
Loki talked to Thor as well. Ironman talked to Thor throughout the entire battle. Both held back against Thor.

You still haven't posted a clip of Thor using a charged hammer shot against the Hulk?

Time-Immemorial
He still has not posted a clip of Bana Hulk fighting Thor, which he said he did.

FrothByte

I'm actually of the opinion that both IM and Loki did hold back against Thor. Or at least not tried to go for the kill immediately. For all of Loki's scheming, he never did try to kill any Asgardian outright.

On the other hand, Hulk was clearly out to kill BW, Thor and IM when he was going berserk. But a holding-back Thor still managed to match to a berserking Hulk and IM even managed to KO him.

Darth Thor
Or he probably knew that kind of attack wouldn't work and I feel confident that it wouldn't. A weaker Ironman repulsors sent Thor reeling back whereas Hulk powered through a more powerful Ironman repulsors.

Thor was getting crushed during the end of the fight. Treated like fodder.

What? So he Knew a more powerful attack wouldn't work which is why it made sense for him to attempt a less powerful attack? That makes no sense at all.

What makes more sense is that Thor was increasing the power of his blows as the fight progressed, testing what the Hulk can tank.

There was no end to the fight. It was interrupted. Going by boxing rules, both got similar points as both got their licks in.

playa1258
Thor FTW.

golem370
He was not trying to fight he was trying to calm Hulk down instead of making him more angry. Thor start trying as soon as he called for his hammer in the hanger.

Silent Master
He was not trying to fight he was trying to calm Hulk down instead of making him more angry. Thor start trying as soon as he called for his hammer in the hanger.

Even after he called Mjolnir Thor was still fighting to subdue and not injure or kill as seen when he tried to choke the Hulk out instead of hammering him into unconsciousness.

Inhuman
Thor was not going all out with that hammer swing to Hulk.
We see a more powerfull hammer swing by Thor in this clip than what he hit Hulk with, and Thor still was not too serious and just being cocky.

So how can people say Thor was going all out or giving it his all in the hulk helicarrier fighterm

KMU8EPM0xMQ

golem370
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor was not going all out with that hammer swing to Hulk.
We see a more powerfull hammer swing by Thor in this clip than what he hit Hulk with, and Thor still was not too serious and just being cocky.

So how can people say Thor was going all out or giving it his all in the hulk helicarrier fighterm

KMU8EPM0xMQ

Just because he destroy the rock creature with one shot doesn't mean the hit to the Hulk was weaker. Hulk fought two Asgardian's one he put down easier then anybody had before, two he fought Thor in a decent fight where he bleed and at the end of the fight Thor was getting the short end of the stick so to speak. Hulk is more pissed then we he fought Thor.

Silent Master
Just because he destroy the rock creature with one shot doesn't mean the hit to the Hulk was weaker. Hulk fought two Asgardian's one he put down easier then anybody had before, two he fought Thor in a decent fight where he bleed and at the end of the fight Thor was getting the short end of the stick so to speak. Hulk is more pissed then we he fought Thor.

What 2 Asgardians did the Hulk fight? as I only remember him fighting one(Thor) and Thor did fairly well, even though he was massively holding back.

Inhuman

Did you miss the part where Thor spun up Mjolnir before hitting the Rock monster, as opposed to just doing a quick catch and swing?

Khazra Reborn
Teams wins, if Thor unloads on Hulk it will basically be a non fight, if the bros take it slow and try to pick him apart, it will be closer but team still wins.

TH3_V01D
Hulk wins

Loki is weak and MCU Thor just sucks

Silent Master
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Hulk wins

Loki is weak and MCU Thor just sucks

You're just upset that Marvel makes better movies than DC.

TH3_V01D
Movie quality is irrelevant in these threads chump

Hulk wins, Thor would get his ass kicked like he did against Kurse.

And you're just butthurt about the fact that DCEU Superman would mop the ****ing floor with MCU Thor like nothing.

Silent Master
DC's lack of quality movies is the reason for your trolling.

golem370
Come on this is not a DC vs Marvel thread hell even Stan Lee posts stuff about DC on Facebook. Marvel has good stuff and DC has good stuff and they both have bad stuff like Batman Forever and Batman and Robin and Marvel with Spider-Man 3 Ghost Rider 2 and Fantastic 4 2015.

Silent Master
None of those were actually made by Marvel and I noticed you didn't mention Batman vs. Superman as being one of the bad movies.

golem370
Haven't seen it yet.

Stigma
Thor > HUlkbuster IM > Hulk

carver9
That's a lie.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up Carver
http://s33.postimg.org/jxzm4mvm3/vegeta.jpg

Silent Master
That's a lie.

How so?

ShadowFyre
Team wrecks. The hulk would chase Lokis illusions while Thor hits him with a sokovia strike. Even if we said that the Somovia strike was only 1/4 Thors power, that would be still well above anything Hulk has been shown to dish out or take. i mean your talking hundreds of buildings flat out atomized. Here is how I see it.

Billions of tons of metal,concrete,earth etc. Flat out vaporised and destroyed/surviving said strike>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Punching a building sized object and stopping it, but not really doing much damage/ having a building fall on you

Going by actual feats no other MCU character has actually came close to Thor in offensive capabilities. Not even three different infinity stone wielders, they may have been about to, but they didnt.

Hell, even Superman and Doomsdays best offensive wise havent done what Thor has.

golem370
To be fain didn't Iron Man heat the metal structure in this continent plus didn't are energy charged hammer smash as well. The question would be if Hulk had the same weapon and conditions could he have duplicated the feat.

Silent Master
As the Hulk isn't worthy, he wouldn't even be able to lift Mjolnir. so no, he wouldn't be able to duplicate the feat.

carver9
Hulk kills them.

Silent Master
Hulk kills them.

LOL, that was actually funny.

carver9
The truth can be funny sometimes.

ShadowFyre
It holds the power of Thor. Not the power of Hulk.

Anyway, despite Carver not willing to budge an inch and being stubborn as hell. I still likebyou Carver, but c'mon, this fight is basically just Thor getting free licks on a Hulk thats basically being led around by Loki.

There should be some kinda stips on Lokis mind control and illusions at least. This isnt fair because Thor can basicaly hit the Hulk with his best while hulk does whatever loki leads him to.

Or they can just both be invisible entire fight. This is not a fair fight Carver. Hulk has almost no way to even fight back. Dont worry though, Ragnarok is coming and you will get the Hulk you deserve, maybe not the one you want but still.

Silent Master
The truth can be funny sometimes.

So can your posts.

StiltmanFTW
Team's best chance is if Loki distracts the Hulk long enough for Thor to beat him.

Surefire win? No, but a solid chance if the duo actually feels like working together.

abhilegend
Hulk wins.

FrothByte
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Team's best chance is if Loki distracts the Hulk long enough for Thor to beat him.

Surefire win? No, but a solid chance if the duo actually feels like working together.

Nah, Thor can take out Hulk on his own. Adding Loki just makes it easier.

Darth Thor
This Hulk got KO'd by IM laughing out loud

These 2 Asgradian powerhouses Stomp him.

and I noticed you didn't mention Batman vs. Superman as being one of the bad movies.

Why would he? It wasn't. Even people who were disappointed by it say it was Meh.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, Thor can take out Hulk on his own.

Don't be silly. He can't.

This Hulk got KO'd by IM laughing out loud

These 2 Asgradian powerhouses Stomp him.

By a cheapshot from Hulkbuster IM, when his mind control was broken and he was confused.

Loki is very versatile, but he's not exactly a powerhouse. It's not a stomp, even if they win.

Darth Thor
^ He was losing his mind control because IM Dazed him by throwing him down a collapsing building.

Even before that IM matched his punch, and was punching his teeth out.

Also this is the same Hulk, so the same opportunity for a KO can present itself.

These 2 stomp, and Thor solos tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, Thor is no Hulkbuster. He stands no chance and, deep in your heart, you know it well.

Don't worry, you'll see your Thor getting smashed repeatedly in Ragnarok smile I can promise you.

FrothByte
Thor was already holding his own aginst a raging Hulk in Avengers, and that was him only engaging in h2h. And he only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once... and look how much that hurt Hulk. Hulk won't have an answer to Thor's full powerset especially if he's out to kill.

carver9
^ He was losing his mind control because IM Dazed him by throwing him down a collapsing building.

Even before that IM matched his punch, and was punching his teeth out.

Also this is the same Hulk, so the same opportunity for a KO can present itself.

These 2 stomp, and Thor solos tbh.

Ironman in his regular suit stalemated Thor. Thor is fodder to Hulk.

I agree with Shadow though. If they play that route with Hulk, they could win. Thor even attempting to fight Hulk alone will lead to his death.

carver9
Thor was already holding his own aginst a raging Hulk in Avengers, and that was him only engaging in h2h. And he only hit Hulk with Mjolnir once... and look how much that hurt Hulk. Hulk won't have an answer to Thor's full powerset especially if he's out to kill.

That Hulk wasn't raging and Thor was getting his ass whipped. He got bruised by a single hit from Hulk. Hulk didn't even have a scratch.

Estacado
Probably Thor.

Thor never used his other powers on Hulk Im pretty sure they are more damaging then a cheapshot from IM in Hulkbuster.

Raisen
I put a lot of thought into this fight. I watched the movie three more times and took extensive notes. I created a fight generator and reviewed two thousand results of this particular fight. I called in a tech expert to system check the fight generator for any flaws. ...he said it was flawless. I polled five thousand people from all across the globe. ..from the far East to the inuit tribes in greenland.
There was ONE UNIVERSAL CONCLUSION drawn......

Thor is a phaggot

FrothByte
That Hulk wasn't raging and Thor was getting his ass whipped. He got bruised by a single hit from Hulk. Hulk didn't even have a scratch.

Hulk was completely out of control and about to kill BW. That's about as out of control as you can get. And a sucker punch delivered to Thor when Thor was completely not defending himself? Only gave him a very slight bloody nose. After that Hulk slammed Thor once and threw him against the wall once. Not exactly what I'd call "getting your ass whipped".

Also, Thor was completely fine after the fight, and that was against a berserking Hulk. And while Hulk also escaped unscathed, that was against a Thor that was very clearly holding back

golem370
Originally posted by Estacado
Probably Thor.

Thor never used his other powers on Hulk Im pretty sure they are more damaging then a cheapshot from IM in Hulkbuster.

The suit was created specifically to fight Hulk not only by Stark but by Banner who would know Hulk's powers more then anybody else.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

carver9
Hulk was completely out of control and about to kill BW. That's about as out of control as you can get. And a sucker punch delivered to Thor when Thor was completely not defending himself? Only gave him a very slight bloody nose. After that Hulk slammed Thor once and threw him against the wall once. Not exactly what I'd call "getting your ass whipped".

Also, Thor was completely fine after the fight, and that was against a berserking Hulk. And while Hulk also escaped unscathed, that was against a Thor that was very clearly holding back

Lol...Hulk is always out of control. He hesitated on Black Widow. If he wanted her dead he would've killed her.

Thor was helpless during the end. If a change could've happened it would have.

One punch from Hulk blooded Thor up. One hit.

Lol...lightning and Tornadoes wouldn't have made a difference. Ironman armor withstood Thor lightning. I highly doubt Thor using anything different would've prevent the curb stoppage he was getting in the end.

carver9
The suit was created specifically to fight Hulk not only by Stark but by Banner who would know Hulk's powers more then anybody else.

He snuck attacked Hulk. A passive and less powerful Ironman stalemated Thor.

Darth Thor
Lol, Thor is no Hulkbuster. He stands no chance and, deep in your heart, you know it well.

Lol that's a funny impression of Quanchi.

Don't worry, you'll see your Thor getting smashed repeatedly in Ragnarok smile I can promise you.

Oh how easily yo forget it's gonna be Thor's movie. So we shall see muhaha

Ironman in his regular suit stalemated Thor. Thor is fodder to Hulk.

You mean 400% Amped Iron Man was getting still getting beaten by a Thor who realised lightning will just power up his opponent more.

The facts are A little different when not twisted.

TH3_V01D
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbynuuAUTg1rrpsd7.gif

FrothByte
Lol...Hulk is always out of control. He hesitated on Black Widow. If he wanted her dead he would've killed her.

Thor was helpless during the end. If a change could've happened it would have.

One punch from Hulk blooded Thor up. One hit.

Lol...lightning and Tornadoes wouldn't have made a difference. Ironman armor withstood Thor lightning. I highly doubt Thor using anything different would've prevent the curb stoppage he was getting in the end.

Lol @ Hulk hesitating with BW. I'd love to see you proe that. And if you think Hulk is always out of control, then there's no use saying he's "raging" in this scenario.

A single hit from Mjolnir completely dazed Hulk, and that was Hulk actively fighting. Hulk only landed his punch because Thor tried to talk to him. And Hulk only was able to grab Thor because Thor tried to subdue him with a choke hold.

Hulk had hell of a time landing a hit on Thor while Thor was trying to hold back. Imagine what will happen if Thor decided to get serious.

golem370
When he called for the hammer he got serious look at the expression on his face while waiting for it to get to him.

Silent Master
So?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Raisen
I put a lot of thought into this fight. I watched the movie three more times and took extensive notes. I created a fight generator and reviewed two thousand results of this particular fight. I called in a tech expert to system check the fight generator for any flaws. ...he said it was flawless. I polled five thousand people from all across the globe. ..from the far East to the inuit tribes in greenland.
There was ONE UNIVERSAL CONCLUSION drawn......

Thor is a phaggot

thumb up

Officially approved by KMC. Great job, sir.

golem370
So he got serious during that action if he had not worried why call for the hammer? The last time we see Hulk and Thor fighting Hulk was standing over Thor thats a fact, it was the jet shooting Hulk that distracted Hulk from going after Thor again.

StiltmanFTW
Thor keeps going whooped by the Hulk.

Comics, cartoons, animated films, MCU...

Can't wait for Thor: Ragnarok. Hulk will literally eat him, I expect big grin

Darth Thor
^ Nah the new cartoon has Hulk as a p**y next to Thor.

And what comic did Hulk beat Thor in? Is there some recent ones, because the classic ones were pretty much all showing Thor as overall superior.

Looking at how Cap handled Spidey in Cap's movie, Thor vs Hulk in Thor's movie should be very pleasing wink

FrothByte
When he called for the hammer he got serious look at the expression on his face while waiting for it to get to him.

Yeah, he got serious in trying to restrain the Hulk. Not kill him. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone for a choke hold.

StiltmanFTW
^ Nah the new cartoon has Hulk as a p**y next to Thor.

Avengers Assemble or ... ?

And what comic did Hulk beat Thor in? Is there some recent ones, because the classic ones were pretty much all showing Thor as overall superior.

Plenty of books, actually. Thor looked superior only in their first encounter, when Stan Lee wanted him to be more powerful - that idea didn't last long at all.

Avengers (Marvel NOW) - mindcontrolled Hulk one-shotted Thor.

Avengers Assemble - mindcontrolled - again - Hulk one-shotted Thor with his own hammer.

Looking at how Cap handled Spidey in Cap's movie, Thor vs Hulk in Thor's movie should be very pleasing wink

Cap had the advantage in comics, so no wonder that fight went like that.

You'll see Thor smashed, I guarantee you.

carver9
Lol @ Hulk hesitating with BW. I'd love to see you proe that. And if you think Hulk is always out of control, then there's no use saying he's "raging" in this scenario.

A single hit from Mjolnir completely dazed Hulk, and that was Hulk actively fighting. Hulk only landed his punch because Thor tried to talk to him. And Hulk only was able to grab Thor because Thor tried to subdue him with a choke hold.

Hulk had hell of a time landing a hit on Thor while Thor was trying to hold back. Imagine what will happen if Thor decided to get serious.

Yes, he hesitated.

Lol...Hulk brushed Thor all out hit off. He didn't even have a scratch. Lol...and choking someone is a fighting tactic. Thor just wasn't strong enough to keep said hold just like he wasn't strong enough to challenge Hulk.

Thor dodged Hulk twice and you're impressed? After these dodges, Thor got humiliated. A going all out Thor. You thinking wind and lightning would change the tide of this battle is funny. Hulk stomps.

carver9
Lol that's a funny impression of Quanchi.

Oh how easily yo forget it's gonna be Thor's movie. So we shall see muhaha

You mean 400% Amped Iron Man was getting still getting beaten by a Thor who realised lightning will just power up his opponent more.

The facts are A little different when not twisted.

Ironman used all of that 400% in one attack and still stalemated Thor afterwards.

StiltmanFTW
It looks like after Rage's death, most thorbags moved here.

Fascinating.

carver9
Yeah, he got serious in trying to restrain the Hulk. Not kill him. Otherwise he wouldn't have gone for a choke hold.

Restrain is a fighting tactic and that wasn't all he did. Did you watch the movie. He did a full fledged uppercut, threw Mjlonir at Hulk and kneed him in the face. If Thor was strong enough to choke Hulk out, he would've continued with that tactic. That's like me saying Hulk was holding back because instead of mounting Thor and pounding him into ooze, he threw him around a room.

carver9
It looks like after Rage's death, most thorbags moved here.

Fascinating.

They have. The movie section is corrupted with them. Every fight Thor has had, they say he held back in them except the one he won.

FrothByte
Yes, he hesitated.

Lol...Hulk brushed Thor all out hit off. He didn't even have a scratch. Lol...and choking someone is a fighting tactic. Thor just wasn't strong enough to keep said hold just like he wasn't strong enough to challenge Hulk.

Thor dodged Hulk twice and you're impressed? After these dodges, Thor got humiliated. A going all out Thor. You thinking wind and lightning would change the tide of this battle is funny. Hulk stomps.

Still waiting for you to prove Hulk hesitated. You also need to clarify what yoy mean by "brushed off". Because getting knocked down and completely dazed isn't just brushing something off.

carver9
Still waiting for you to prove Hulk hesitated. You also need to clarify what yoy mean by "brushed off". Because getting knocked down and completely dazed isn't just brushing something off.

Look at the end when he hit her.

https://youtu.be/7KBp9bw3iPw

Compare him to his showing against Ironman. Yes, Widow would've been dead and thats if he wanted to kill her.

Darth Thor
Avengers Assemble or ... ?

Yep Avengers Assemble.

Thor the only one powerful enough to battle Hyperion (even defeat him), whereas Hulk gets stomped by him every single time.

Add to that the episode where Thor hits Hulk so hard he gets amnesia Lol

Plenty of books, actually. Thor looked superior only in their first encounter, when Stan Lee wanted him to be more powerful - that idea didn't last long at all.

Nah most those fights long after the Stan Lee classic showed Thor as being superior.

There was the fight where they match each other IN STRENGTH for hours and hours. There was the fight where Thor easily BRF's Hulk all over the place, KO's him with a Lightning blast, then only at the end after BFR'ing Hulk back to Earth does Hulk get the jump on Thor.

Then there's the fight where Hulk beats Thor because Hulk first basically begs Thor to fight him without Mjolnir because he knows he can't beat Mjolnir wielding Thor Lol.

There's the one where Thor BFR's Hulk into space.

There's loads of them all showing Thor is overall far superior.

Not to mention everyone knows if it really came down to it a Godblast would kill him. (Even Indestructible Hulk).

Avengers (Marvel NOW) - mindcontrolled Hulk one-shotted Thor.

Avengers Assemble - mindcontrolled - again - Hulk one-shotted Thor with his own hammer.

Pretty sure the one shotting him with his own hammer was a fazy memory Banner had.

Cap had the advantage in comics, so no wonder that fight went like that.

You'll see Thor smashed, I guarantee you.

Nah, they wouldn't even let Iron Man win against Cap, even though IM was clearly superior in every way.

If they have Hulk beat Thor it will only be in a pure physical fight, just like in Avengers. That's the only way Hulk will ever beat Thor.

But guaranteed they will clearly show in some way that it's Thor whose more powerful.

Believe you me, Hulk fanboys should be scared.

Darth Thor
Ironman used all of that 400% in one attack and still stalemated Thor afterwards.

What?

When did you decide that whole 400% dissipated in 1 shot? Lol

Thor was crushing IM's gloves. Don't know how you can see that as a stalemate just because Cap came and stopped it (after which Thor easily brushes IM aside before going for Cap).

golem370

You could see it in his face that he was done talking and ready for a fight his eyes pretty much said no more trying to reason with Hulk.

carver9
What?

When did you decide that whole 400% dissipated in 1 shot? Lol

Thor was crushing IM's gloves. Don't know how you can see that as a stalemate just because Cap came and stopped it (after which Thor easily brushes IM aside before going for Cap).

Rewatched the scene and you are probably right. I thought he used the 400% in that one attack. Also, what does a power increase like that does for Ironman? The only thing we have proof of it doing is amping his repulsor rays. Also, yes, Ironman stalemated him.

https://youtu.be/Y1g-B8BJzwc

That is obviously a stalemate and he did extremely well against Thor. I feel 100% sure this same Ironman would've got wrecked by Hulk.

FrothByte
Look at the end when he hit her.

https://youtu.be/7KBp9bw3iPw

Compare him to his showing against Ironman. Yes, Widow would've been dead and thats if he wanted to kill her.

You mean when he paused after he hit BW because he hit the wall? Yeah, that pause wasn't hesitation. That was due to him hitting the wall.Still waiting for your proof that he hesitated.

carver9
You mean when he paused after he hit BW because he hit the wall? Yeah, that pause wasn't hesitation. That was due to him hitting the wall.Still waiting for your proof that he hesitated.

Even after that. If it was the same Hulk that fought Ironman, she would have died. That same Hulk would've been all over Thor. Two different types of Hulks. Overall, Thor doesn't stand a chance here.

carver9
Yep Avengers Assemble.

Thor the only one powerful enough to battle Hyperion (even defeat him), whereas Hulk gets stomped by him every single time.

Add to that the episode where Thor hits Hulk so hard he gets amnesia Lol

Nah most those fights long after the Stan Lee classic showed Thor as being superior.

There was the fight where they match each other IN STRENGTH for hours and hours. There was the fight where Thor easily BRF's Hulk all over the place, KO's him with a Lightning blast, then only at the end after BFR'ing Hulk back to Earth does Hulk get the jump on Thor.

Then there's the fight where Hulk beats Thor because Hulk first basically begs Thor to fight him without Mjolnir because he knows he can't beat Mjolnir wielding Thor Lol.

There's the one where Thor BFR's Hulk into space.

There's loads of them all showing Thor is overall far superior.

Not to mention everyone knows if it really came down to it a Godblast would kill him. (Even Indestructible Hulk).

Pretty sure the one shotting him with his own hammer was a fazy memory Banner had.

Nah, they wouldn't even let Iron Man win against Cap, even though IM was clearly superior in every way.

If they have Hulk beat Thor it will only be in a pure physical fight, just like in Avengers. That's the only way Hulk will ever beat Thor.

But guaranteed they will clearly show in some way that it's Thor whose more powerful.

Believe you me, Hulk fanboys should be scared.

WTF...hulk almost killed Thor in 3 hits. Hulk ALWAYS look superior to Thor. I can post a fight where Hulk literally beats on Thor until he is black and blue in the face.

Adam Grimes
Not relevant to this fight Carv.

Darth Thor
WTF...hulk almost killed Thor in 3 hits. Hulk ALWAYS look superior to Thor. I can post a fight where Hulk literally beats on Thor until he is black and blue in the face.

Post away.. Are you denying what happened in the fights I've mentioned?

Time-Immemorial
Thor and Loki win.

Shut up Carver

Darth Thor
Rewatched the scene and you are probably right. I thought he used the 400% in that one attack. Also, what does a power increase like that does for Ironman? The only thing we have proof of it doing is amping his repulsor rays. Also, yes, Ironman stalemated him.

https://youtu.be/Y1g-B8BJzwc

That is obviously a stalemate and he did extremely well against Thor. I feel 100% sure this same Ironman would've got wrecked by Hulk.

Considering he was struggling to lift a car on less than 20% power in IM1 it seems pretty obvious that his power % increasing or decreasing effects his strength levels.

Again Cap interrupting doesn't make it a stalemate. Thor was crushing IM's gloves. IM did no visible damage to Thor. Thor then brushed IM aside when going for Cap.

Dunno about Hulk wrecking this IM more so than Thor was doing, given this IM was 4 times more powerful than regular IM, but in a more compact and agile suit. I.e. He could fly circles around Hulk while his punches and blasts are 4times as powerful than Peak IM in his standard suit.

Also bear in mind Thor couldn't use his Lightning again as it may have powered IM up even more. He can blast Hulk with Lightning as much as he wants.

FrothByte
Even after that. If it was the same Hulk that fought Ironman, she would have died. That same Hulk would've been all over Thor. Two different types of Hulks. Overall, Thor doesn't stand a chance here.

You have any lroof that these Hulk's were different?

ShadowFyre
Lol. Different Hulks now? C,mon guys. This is retarded. Thor has the feats and the fights. Argue all you want, but Thors offensive power is way past anything Hulk has been shown to take.And vice versa on defense.

Darth Thor
If it is 2 different Hulks, then if anything this incarnation of Hulk is weaker given he was KO'd by IM.

carver9
You have any lroof that these Hulk's were different?

I just told you why the both Hulks were different rage wise. Black Widow would've been cream on the ground if it was the same Hulk Ironman fought.

carver9
Considering he was struggling to lift a car on less than 20% power in IM1 it seems pretty obvious that his power % increasing or decreasing effects his strength levels.

Again Cap interrupting doesn't make it a stalemate. Thor was crushing IM's gloves. IM did no visible damage to Thor. Thor then brushed IM aside when going for Cap.

Dunno about Hulk wrecking this IM more so than Thor was doing, given this IM was 4 times more powerful than regular IM, but in a more compact and agile suit. I.e. He could fly circles around Hulk while his punches and blasts are 4times as powerful than Peak IM in his standard suit.

Also bear in mind Thor couldn't use his Lightning again as it may have powered IM up even more. He can blast Hulk with Lightning as much as he wants.

What's Ironman best strength ft at full power?

It was a stalemate. Thor damaging Ironman arms doesn't change this. Hulk punched blood from Thor whereas Thor did NOTHING to Hulk, do you now agree that Hulk curbed hi? Please be consistent.

Lol...if Ironman powering up could've helped him fight Hulk, he would've went that route in the latest Avengers moving instead of creating a Hulk buster armor. Ironman knew he did not stand a chance in his regular armor which is the reason be created something far more powerful with the aid of healing his armor wounds.

Name the most powerful being Thor lightning has taken out.

carver9
If it is 2 different Hulks, then if anything this incarnation of Hulk is weaker given he was KO'd by IM.

Was that a regular Ironman? Also, context should be everyone's friend on this site.

FrothByte
I just told you why the both Hulks were different rage wise. Black Widow would've been cream on the ground if it was the same Hulk Ironman fought.

That's not proof. You merely stated your theory. I'm asking for actual proof that they were different.

FrothByte

It was a stalemate. Thor damaging Ironman arms doesn't change this. Hulk punched blood from Thor whereas Thor did NOTHING to Hulk, do you now agree that Hulk curbed hi? Please be consistent.

Lol...if Ironman powering up could've helped him fight Hulk, he would've went that route in the latest Avengers moving instead of creating a Hulk buster armor. Ironman knew he did not stand a chance in his regular armor which is the reason be created something far more powerful with the aid of healing his armor wounds.

So IM getting damaged armor is a stalemate yet Thor getting a slightly bloody nose is a win for Hulk? Why the double standard?

carver9
That's not proof. You merely stated your theory. I'm asking for actual proof that they were different.

The only thing Loki weapon did was make Hulk tranform in Avengers 1. Avengers 2 Hulk was possessed to be in a rage state. That's the difference.

carver9
So IM getting damaged armor is a stalemate yet Thor getting a slightly bloody nose is a win for Hulk? Why the double standard?

Thor dented his arm. Ultron dented his armor. The shield carrier damaged his armor. Hell, Cap has damaged Tony armor. Damaging the armor isn't an auto win. Beating Tony is beating Tony. Thor didn't do that. So with that said, damaging Tony armor is an auto advantage to you so I guess Hulk busting Thor nose open is an auto advantage as well. Let's not pick and choose.

Silent Master
The only thing Loki weapon did was make Hulk tranform in Avengers 1. Avengers 2 Hulk was possessed to be in a rage state. That's the difference.

No, what Loki's weapon did was make the Hulk so mad that he lost control of his anger and tried to kill his allies.

FrothByte

Avengers 1: Hulk was so out of control he was attacking his teammates.
Avengers 2: Hulk was so out of control he was attacking his teammates.

Exact. Same. Hulk.

FrothByte
Thor dented his arm. Ultron dented his armor. The shield carrier damaged his armor. Hell, Cap has damaged Tony armor. Damaging the armor isn't an auto win. Beating Tony is beating Tony. Thor didn't do that. So with that said, damaging Tony armor is an auto advantage to you so I guess Hulk busting Thor nose open is an auto advantage as well. Let's not pick and choose.

Thor crushed IM's armor when IM tried to punch him. Thor dented IM's helm when IM tried to head butt him. Hulk bloodied Thor's nose by hitting him with a cheap shot when Thor wasn't defending himself and trying to talk to Hulk. I hope you're smart enough to realize the difference between these 2 scenarios.

DarthAnt66
Hulk.

Silent Master
Loses, we know.

Darth Thor

What does that matter. 100% power is 5 times more powerful than 20% power. In fact 100% power is regular IM at his peak level.

Thor crushed IM's gloves. IM and Thor head butting each other sure didn't look like a stalemate. Bloody nose happened when Thor was trying to reason with Hulk. And no a bloody nose is not as bad as crushed gloves, a ripped suit and a dented helmet.

It's not like IM can just power up to 475% at will. Besides Thor was battling a 475% IM which he had to beat Physically. And he was doing so.

Best Lightning feat is either one shotting multiple Levithians, or ripping the Island apart in Sokovia. Certainly a lot more powerful than IM's repulsors (Hulk Buster or 475% amped). Besides he has more than just Lightning. He has wind, and could whip Hulk up the same way he did Destroyer. Hulk has no defence against such an attack.

Darth Thor
Was that a regular Ironman? Also, context should be everyone's friend on this site.

Was the 475% IM a regular IM?

carver9
Avengers 1: Hulk was so out of control he was attacking his teammates.
Avengers 2: Hulk was so out of control he was attacking his teammates.

Exact. Same. Hulk.

Hulk in Avengers 1 didn't know who his team mates were. That's the reason everyone was hesitant about Hulk tranforming in front of them due to his berserk nature. That was the main reason we get the showing when Hulk punched the big bug. It showed that he had complete control and even then, he still attacked his team mate (Thor).

Avengers 2 Hulk was killing people. That's the difference. He was so out of control that he was attacking everything that moved. Thor or Widow wouldn't have had as much time to do anything if they faced Avengers 2 Hulk.

carver9
Thor crushed IM's armor when IM tried to punch him. Thor dented IM's helm when IM tried to head butt him. Hulk bloodied Thor's nose by hitting him with a cheap shot when Thor wasn't defending himself and trying to talk to Hulk. I hope you're smart enough to realize the difference between these 2 scenarios.

Again, Ironman armor has been damaged by Captain America. That doesn't spell victory. Also, Thor and Hulk was fighting, there's no such thing as a cheap shot when two people are face to face fighting. Thor used both of his arms to stop Hulk punch. He had no way of stopping Hulk other arm from punching him clean in the face. Hope you understand that and it didn't go over your head.

Silent Master
No, Thor stopped the punch with one arm. You're thinking of when he was overpowering the Hulk.

Darth Thor
Again, Ironman armor has been damaged by Captain America. That doesn't spell victory.

Difference is Captain America was getting battered, so that obviously wasn't a stalemate.

But when Thor and IM are both standing, but ones getting battered and the other one is just getting inconvenienced, then that's obviously no stalemate.

He had no way of stopping Hulk other arm from punching him clean in the face. Hope you understand that and it didn't go over your head.

He could have just dodged Hulk's punch again instead of trying to restrain him.

FrothByte
Again, Ironman armor has been damaged by Captain America. That doesn't spell victory. Also, Thor and Hulk was fighting, there's no such thing as a cheap shot when two people are face to face fighting. Thor used both of his arms to stop Hulk punch. He had no way of stopping Hulk other arm from punching him clean in the face. Hope you understand that and it didn't go over your head.

"We are not your enemies Banner. Try to think." - Thor was in the process of saying that line when he got punched in the face. Or are you going to deny this happened?

carver9
"We are not your enemies Banner. Try to think." - Thor was in the process of saying that line when he got punched in the face. Or are you going to deny this happened?

Wait a minute. So because Thor spoke the truth, that means he is holding back? Ironman turned his back on Thor during their fight before telling him to go on. Ironman was holding back against Thor as well? If you are in a fight, talking to your opponent does not change the results. Loki talked throughout his fight against Thor, I guess that means he was holding back as well (full of excuses).

carver9
Difference is Captain America was getting battered, so that obviously wasn't a stalemate.

But when Thor and IM are both standing, but ones getting battered and the other one is just getting inconvenienced, then that's obviously no stalemate.

He could have just dodged Hulk's punch again instead of trying to restrain him.

Thor and Ironman was even throughout that fight though. No one had a clear advantage.

He couldn't dodge it. Dodging two was impressive, 3 is overstepping. Thor is good but not that good. Going by the showing, he couldn't have dodged said hit and again, there was no dodging that punch.

Silent Master
Thor and Ironman was even throughout that fight though. No one had a clear advantage.

So you're ignoring that I'M was massively amped during the fight and that Thor damaged him multiple times whereas Thor suffered zero damage?

Time-Immemorial
Everything carver posts is a lie

FrothByte
Wait a minute. So because Thor spoke the truth, that means he is holding back? Ironman turned his back on Thor during their fight before telling him to go on. Ironman was holding back against Thor as well? If you are in a fight, talking to your opponent does not change the results. Loki talked throughout his fight against Thor, I guess that means he was holding back as well (full of excuses).

Thor and IM weren't teammates when they fought. Loki didn't view Thor as a teammate. Thor, however, considered Banner a teammate and was actively trying to get him NOT to fight.

Give it up already Carver. Hulk hit Thor with a cheapshot. That's fact.

carver9
Thor and IM weren't teammates when they fought. Loki didn't view Thor as a teammate. Thor, however, considered Banner a teammate and was actively trying to get him NOT to fight.

Give it up already Carver. Hulk hit Thor with a cheapshot. That's fact.

So Thor hitting Hulk with a full fledge hammer uppercut, kneeing him in the face, and then trying to choke him out is a way of getting someone to try not to fight them. What world did you get this from?

Arachnid1
So Thor hitting Hulk with a full fledge hammer uppercut, kneeing him in the face, and then trying to choke him out is a way of getting someone to try not to fight them. What world did you get this from? Yeah, all after the cheap shot lol

FrothByte
So Thor hitting Hulk with a full fledge hammer uppercut, kneeing him in the face, and then trying to choke him out is a way of getting someone to try not to fight them. What world did you get this from?

Thor hitting Hulk with a Mjolnir uppercut instead of a fully charged hammer strike? Yes, definitely not trying to be lethal.

Thor throwing Mjolnir at Hulk and clearly missing as compared to blasting him with lightning or even just aiming properly at Hulk's head? Yup, not trying to kill Hulk.

Thor going for a choke hold with Mjolnir instead of just smashing Hulk in the face with Mjolnir? Obviously trying to subdue him. Because we all know it's easier and more lethal to smash someone with a hammer than it is to choke them. I mean, it's not like a hammer is a garrote right?

Besides, all these don't change the fact that Hulk punched Thor in the face while Thor was trying to talk Hulk out of fighting.

carver9
Thor hitting Hulk with a Mjolnir uppercut instead of a fully charged hammer strike? Yes, definitely not trying to be lethal.

Thor throwing Mjolnir at Hulk and clearly missing as compared to blasting him with lightning or even just aiming properly at Hulk's head? Yup, not trying to kill Hulk.

Thor going for a choke hold with Mjolnir instead of just smashing Hulk in the face with Mjolnir? Obviously trying to subdue him. Because we all know it's easier and more lethal to smash someone with a hammer than it is to choke them. I mean, it's not like a hammer is a garrote right?

Besides, all these don't change the fact that Hulk punched Thor in the face while Thor was trying to talk Hulk out of fighting.

So you're saying that every time Thor doesn't charge his lightning he is holding back. Stop talking crazy. We, we'll, I and other known debaters know we don't debate like that. Ironman didn't use half of his tricks against Thor, yep, he was holding back. Let me fill you in on something, a character doesn't use every single ability he have in combat when fighting someone. Example, when Ultron was trashing Thor, he didn't use all of his abilities against him.

Name the most powerful being Thor lightning has dropped, let alone damaged. Then compare their durability to Hulks. Lightning would've did nothing but piss Hulk off. Thor knew this. He threw his hammer at Hulk. That's not a sign of holding back. Hulk dodged and caught Thor hammer which is the reason it didn't hit him. Take those goggles off. Also, he threw Mjlonir at Kurse. He didn't use lightning against Kurse. He didn't use his tornadoes against Kurse. Did Thor hold back against him as well? Stop trolling.

Thor already smashed Hulk in the face with Mjlonir and it did nothing. Choking is a fighting move which Thor thought would work. You're making excuses.

People talk while they are in combat. Doesn't change the outcome of said battle. Loki talked throughout his fight against Thor. Thor hasn't had a fight where his opponent did not monologue against him. With that said, like I thought, Thor is a weakling. Sad that he isn't close to be the power house of the team.

Darth Thor
So you're saying that every time Thor doesn't charge his lightning he is holding back. Stop talking crazy. We, we'll, I and other known debaters know we don't debate like that. Ironman didn't use half of his tricks against Thor, yep, he was holding back. Let me fill you in on something, a character doesn't use every single ability he have in combat when fighting someone. Example, when Ultron was trashing Thor, he didn't use all of his abilities against him.

If IM goes a whole fight without using his Repulsors and without even flying, then he's clearly not gone all out.

Whether that's down to being in a cramped environment, purposefully holding back or just being plain stupid is a different topic altogether.

But what's not deniable is he's not gone all out.

Same when Thor doesn't even once fly, or shoot Lightning. It's his wind abilities that he uses more rarely tbh. But the Lightning he's bringing out regularly.

FrothByte
So you're saying that every time Thor doesn't charge his lightning he is holding back. Stop talking crazy.

No, I'm saying Thor holds back everytime he tries to talk his opponent to stop fighting, like he did against Hulk and Loki. And his fighting tactics support that fact. Are you telling me that Thor was completely out to kill Hulk even when he specifically tried to talk Hulk out of the fight? Stop talking crazy.

Darth Thor
^ Whatever way we look at it (Thor holding back or not) the fact is Thor and Hulk had a purely physical confrontation. That can't be denied. Because there was no flying, no Lightning, no wind. Just the 2 of them physically pummelling each other.

So Hulk really Shoukd have the edge in a fight like that.

But if Thor's doing well in a purely physical fight, then obviously him going all out with all his abilities would put him on another level.

The Sorrow
Loki adds nothing imo.

Hulk still wins.

Silent Master
A non-holding back Thor would solo.

The Sorrow
How?

Silent Master
The easiest way would be to use lightning or a charged hammer shot.

The Sorrow
Who has Thor ko'd with a charged hammer strike or lightning that's on Hulks level?

Silent Master
So you're claiming that the Hulk wouldn't be ko'd by a charged hammer strike?

The Sorrow
A regular charged hammer strike? No not at all. If anything those hammer shots gave Thor comparable striking power to the Hulk. Nothing really that Hulk hasn't faced before in terms of pure force.

Silent Master
Please post examples of the Hulk's strikes that even come close to Thor's charged hammer strikes.

The Sorrow
Please post examples of the Hulk's strikes that even come close to Thor's charged hammer strikes.
Shockwaves against Hulkbuster and Abomination when they collided, one shotting the leviathan (Thor was never shown capable of doing that), and levelling that massive iceberg in the Incredible Hulk after Banners suicide attempt.

Silent Master
None of those even come close to the Jotunheim buster or the one from AOU.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>