Yoda vs HoT, Emperor's Wrath II and Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who da f*ck wins?

The Ellimist
Yoda pretty easily, IMHO.

JKBart
I think the team suffices. I always thought 3 RotJ Vaders would take either Yoda or Palpatine, and here all of them are above RotJ Vader, so I guess team in a very hard fight.

The Ellimist
True, that scene where Darth Nox blows apart a frigate like the Starkiller clone did really strained my graphics card. thumb up

JKBart
*did really strain

if you used stuff like "did" you don't modify the verb that comes after smile

FreshestSlice
This fool has never even really played TOR, so he concedes by the fact that he's a liar.

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yoda pretty easily, IMHO.

lol.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by JKBart
*did really strain

if you used stuff like "did" you don't modify the verb that comes after smile

**Did really strain.

*If you used stuff like "did" you don't modify the verb that comes after. smile

JKBart
smile

i like writing in this style
dunno why

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Petrus
lol.

We know that three Kit Fisto level opponents would last a matter of seconds against the likes of Yoda, both from powerscaling off of Sidious and Yoda's own demo against a similar team. Yoda winning "easily" still leaves a lot of buffer space over "one-shots" - look to Sidious toying with Maul and Oppress, or Dooku tooling Obi Wan while dealing with a restrained Anakin (that was still > Kenobi), or even Vitiate owning the strike team.

Now, the Hero of Tython, presumably referring to SoR Hero, is so massively below Revan, it isn't really that funny. S/he and a strike team far more massive than this couldn't do shit against him until they had light side Revan's help. The Wrath and Nox don't make up a comparable team, and we could also figure that from their lack of feats to put them on the level of a team capable of matching Yoda.

Revan was clearly "easily" beating a superior team with some buffer room for the "easily" modifier. In order to suggest that Yoda couldn't do so as well, you'd have to argue that Revan is not only superior to Yoda, but superior by a wide enough margin to overcome that buffer, or otherwise has some special advantage.

Of course, we know that this isn't the case, because Revan is substantially weaker than Vitiate whereas Yoda matches a Sidious who is canonically more powerful, and also from their respective feats and accolades, Yoda's of which are better.

So, yes, by all the available evidence, Yoda does win easily. You are welcome to attempt a substantive rebuttal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.