Revan & Ahsoka Tano vs. Darth Krayt & Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/86/74/45/lord_r11.jpghttp://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/86/74/45/85889a11.jpg

-versus-

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/86/74/45/darthk13.jpghttp://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/18/86/74/45/swlega11.jpg

Revan as of Shadow of Revan; Ahsoka Tano as of Rebels. Darth Krayt and Cade Skywalker are in their prime. Battle takes place here.

DarthAnt66
Pretty solid split down the middle.

EDIT: Team 2.

NewGuy01
Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Do you put Skywalker above Tano?

NewGuy01
Well, Cade and Krayt have the advantage of knowing who the fvck their teammate is and what they're capable of.

And Cade has a pretty huge Force advantage, yeah. While it may take a back seat in a 1v1, in a team fight it's more likely to be the deciding factor tbh.

DarthAnt66
True.

Perhaps. It would also be difficult dealing with two masters of Dark Transfer. mmm

Emperordmb
Team one. Ahsoka can take Cade and Revan can take Krayt tbh

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
True.

Perhaps. It would also be difficult dealing with two masters of Dark Transfer. mmm

Which means they're two fighters that have the best combat healing power in the mythos, too.

DarthAnt66
Revan has that level 3 Force Slow though. mmm

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one. Ahsoka can take Cade and Revan can take Krayt tbh

Such a mentally retarded statement that one can only hope you're trolling smile

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial

DMB is, to quote, "sick of trolls" though. He would never do such a thing. All of his posts are true and 100% trufax. smile

The Ellimist

EDIT: Team 2.

First you put Palpatine over Valkorion, and now this?

You're learning. thumb up

carthage
DMB thinks Bane is greater than Krayt, mental damage is all you can expect from him

On topic team 2

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
First you put Palpatine over Valkorion, and now this?

You're learning. thumb up
I've had Krayt an equal with Revan for, like, forever.

Selenial
Which is kinda the best proof that Krayt > Revan wink

FreshestSlice
tbh

|King Joker|
What if Krayt and Cade's Dark Transfer was restricted?

JKBart
You know what's restricted?

Skillz's account smile smile smile

carthage
laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What if Krayt and Cade's Dark Transfer was restricted?
Krayt>Revan
Cade>Ahsoka

In all things.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Krayt>Revan
Cade>Ahsoka

In all things.
http://www.selfawarenessworkshops.com/3781/its-ok-to-be-wrong

FreshestSlice
You think Malak is Vader-tier. You have lost the right to judge or criticize anything or anyone.

DarthAnt66
Nah, I put even Darth Malak with the Star Forge boost below Darth Vader.

Take a seat. thumb up

FreshestSlice
You said, not five days ago, and I quote:

Stop trying to save face. Unless you're as inconsistent as Revan himself, and in that case, the same statement above applies.

JKBart
SF Malak was probably = KotOR Revan and Revan just won because fights are actually random af and not some skill equation

NewGuy01
Actually SF Malak wasn't = KotOR Revan, because he lost and then monologued about how inferior he was.

JKBart
Even if you lose just because shit happened if you were a psycho guy with 10/10 ego you're gonna monologue anheroicaly when you finally fail

DarthAnt66
You said, not five days ago, and I quote:

Stop trying to save face. Unless you're as inconsistent as Revan himself, and in that case, the same statement above applies.
My side-comment banter on a Google hangout is meant to be looked upon as my concrete views? mmm

I've made my list of top Sith many times. I've made clear of where I put both of them.

(I put Darth Malak with the low ancients like Kallig and Droma. I put Vader with the high like Kun)

Now go be useful and help your Ethiopian brothers who are currently burning alive in their local village.

The Ellimist
My side-comment banter on a Google hangout is meant to be looked upon as my concrete views? mmm

You've tried to take my statements, or even a lack of a rigorous rebuttal to anything you post there, and use them as arguments in threads, so yeah, inconsistency again.

FreshestSlice
Son, your bitching, while arguably entertaining, is also tiring. How is Droma not in Kun's tier? How is Kallig a low ancient when he's supposed to be a contemporary of Hord? I mean, I know it's fun to at least pretend you're right all the time, but others, you take the snide comment and respond with another snide comment instead of getting pissy and spewing even dumber opinions than the ones I claimed you had. Just a thought.

DarthAnt66
@Elm:

The point is inconsistency and half-assed comments, not your lack of rebuttal which doesn't apply.

I did state within the last three days I put Malak below Vader, but that might have been in another chat.

mmm

DarthAnt66
Son, your bitching, while arguably entertaining, is also tiring.
All you do here is ***** these days. I haven't seen you contribute anything remotely relevant to a thread since Lincoln freed the slaves.

How is he? They fought as equals, and then Kun grew vastly in power. erm

Because he was Hord's contemporary before Hord's prime?

Waah waaah.

FreshestSlice
Ulic didn't grow at all as a Sith, and Kun grew immensely, except for when it's time to discuss Revan.

Far before Hord's prime. Not that even know when Hord lived, killed Kallig, or was killed himself. Hell, I don't know anything about Hord really. But I'll make a few definite statements when it suits me.

-from the diaries of DarthAnt66

And for the record shit posting and bitching aren't the same thing.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Selenial
I've already expressed my Ahsoka vs Cade opinions in a previous thread, and I don't think Cade's dueling abilities measure up quite frankly. I ultimately find matching peak Maul and giving peak Vader a great fight more impressive than Cade defeating Talon and Nihl and getting kinda shat on by Krayt.

And Krayt vs Revan? It's not a bad fight by any means, in fact it's actually pretty close, but I'd give it to Revan based on superior Force ability.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, Cade and Krayt have the advantage of knowing who the fvck their teammate is and what they're capable of.

And Cade has a pretty huge Force advantage, yeah. While it may take a back seat in a 1v1, in a team fight it's more likely to be the deciding factor tbh. We really dunno what Ahsoka is capable of in terms of force.

Cade doesn't have a force Advantage over Revan by any stretch of the Imagination, I doubt even Krayt does.

Krayt's lightsaber prowess is top tier though.

SunRazer
Team 2 wins.

|King Joker|
Anyone else for Team 1? (If not in an all-out, with Krayt / Cade's DT being restricted?)

carthage
Revan doesn't really have anything on draining Abeloth.

Jmanghan
On a sidenote, there is not even a chance that Ahsoka would lose to Cade, she wins every single time.

The difference in force abilities isn't enough for Cade to take this.

Pyron_Knight
I'd take Revan over Krayt and Cade stomps Tano.

Total Warrior
Nah, Cade would win against Ahsoka,but it's not a stomp at all, it 's pretty close tbh. Aniway, team 2 wins

Syndicate
Either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.