Have you ever been "other'ed"???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Well.....HAVE YOU!?

Tattoos N Scars
Is it a gay thing?

Surtur
You mean like..the movie with Nicole Kidman where the characters find out they are actually ghosts? No, that has not happened to me..yet.

Lord Lucien
Like, turned into Wights by the White Walkers?

Flyattractor
The Ignorance Levels of this place would shock me but thenI remind myself that most are the product of a LIBERAL education.

riv6672
^^^What other kind of education is there?

I've been othered before, mostly by filling out forms that go way into so much detail on the preliminaries, it makes you fear the actual subject you have to cover:
https://censusreporter.org/static/img/questions/race.png
Person in Charge: "you marked down black".
Me: "Sure did."
PiC: "That cant be right. You dont look completely black."
Me: "Right now you seem like a complete *******, but, who am i to judge?"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^What other kind of education is there?

I've been othered before, mostly by filling out forms that go way into so much detail on the preliminaries, it makes you fear the actual subject you have to cover:
https://censusreporter.org/static/img/questions/race.png
Person in Charge: "you marked down black".
Me: "Sure did."
PiC: "That cant be right. You dont look completely black."
Me: "Right now you seem like a complete *******, but, who am i to judge?"

I would think that making those comments/answers today would make you an ARRESTED person.

And I would prefer a GOOD or at least Complete Education over just Liberal.

riv6672
But is the public education system (in the US) liberal, is what u'm asking. And is there another choice? Hime schooling, maybe?
You just got me curioys with the comment.

Flyattractor
There are plenty of good Reform Schools out there. That and Work Camps. LEARN THEM YOUNGINGS UP GOOD!

Stigma
What if you're othered by the other, are you just another?

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
There are plenty of good Reform Schools out there. That and Work Camps. LEARN THEM YOUNGINGS UP GOOD!
Reform school sounds so Little Rascals.

Flyattractor
You got it Spanky

riv6672
I was more like the fat one as a kid!

Flyattractor
....Chunky?

riv6672
Cant recall his name.
I should, it was one of my childhood nicknames, along with Fat Albert.

Flyattractor
I always liked Mush Mouth.

He was telling us the truth about Cosby the WHOLE TIME!

Surtur
I always liked Mush Mouth.

He was telling us the truth about Cosby the WHOLE TIME!

He just couldn't talk because he had been given too many quaaludes.

Flyattractor
You say that as if its a bad thing.......

Surtur
It's only bad if you don't take them with jello, so it was a good thing here. Just pretend they are marshmallows.

Flyattractor
I prefer Qualood smores

riv6672
I dont think i ever took a qualude back in the day. huh

Surtur
I dont think i ever took a qualude back in the day. huh

I can help you figure out if you did: did you ever wake up confused and suddenly...Bill Cosby was just nest to you?!

riv6672
No. Not Bill.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Is it a gay thing?

Probably. Blame the OP

Surtur
True story..I have these children's books written by Bill Cosby. In one book one kid gets insulted for smelling like "rotten egg salad" and I always remembered that.

riv6672
Its funny what sticks in your mind.
I mentioned something to Fly in a different thread a couple hours ago from a Woody Woodpecker cartoon i havent seen since i was like 12.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur
True story..I have these children's books written by Bill Cosby. In one book one kid gets insulted for smelling like "rotten egg salad" and I always remembered that.

How is that guy not in jail btw?

Flyattractor
Because it took what 40 years before these women realized that THEY GOT THE RAPED!

Still not buying it.

They just GREEDY HOES WANTING HIS PUDDING MONEY!!

riv6672
I never liked Woody Woodpecker as much as i did Bugs Bunny. Woody was kind of a Bully in most of his outings.

Raisen
Because it took what 40 years before these women realized that THEY GOT THE RAPED!

Still not buying it.

They just GREEDY HOES WANTING HIS PUDDING MONEY!! yeah. I was on the fence at first but it doesn't make sense

Surtur
What about the statute of limitations for rape? If he did rape these women in the past wouldn't it be too late? I can't imagine the statue being more then 10-15 years.

Flyattractor
I never liked Woody Woodpecker as much as i did Bugs Bunny. Woody was kind of a Bully in most of his outings.

The old black and white ones rocked as far as I can recall....but to be honest I don't remember much about them. Aint seen them for a few decades now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.