Streen vs. Master Fay (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Who wins?

AncientPower
Fay easily.

MythLord
Streen was casually murking TIE-fighters pre-prime, and summoned winds that pushed back the Leviathan.
Fay threw junk at Asajj...
Fay wins.

AncientPower
Fay casually knocked Ventress out cold with TP, could've survived two lightsabers through the back, healed Kenobi with a touch, and more. She 'murks' Streen.

MythLord
An injured Ventress, who she cheapshotted just prior to her TPing her, that was still crushing her heart. She's never been even implied to be able to survive the two lightsabers to the back, she got up a few moments later and gave Kenobi what's left of her strength before she passed away; Qui-Gon kept talking despite being stabbed through the gut after Kenobi finished with Maul and his TK still ain't "all that". Healing a person, or rather transfering your own strength, doesn't indicate combative Force powers.

She gets ragdolled by Streen's alter environment.

AncientPower
So many things wrong with that.

1.Ventress tried running away and got bulldozed by Fay launching debris at her, Ventress tries to counter by crushing her heart, Fay in return straight up mindf*cks her and doesn't appear to take much effort in doing so.

2."Even so, such a terrible wound might not have killed Master Fay, had she not devoted her last strenght to saving Kenobi."
Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File 128

I like how you refer to Ventress getting floored as a cheapshot but not Ventress backstabbing a Fay who was recovering from an explosion that levelled Kenobi completely. The fact she had the Force power to render a mortally wounded Kenobi to near full strength after such injuries is immense.

She TPs Streen, and can tank any Force attacks he might send in return.

The idea that Streen is ragdolling a Master powerful enough to two-shot Ventress, who Mace Windu required his full abilities to defeat, is plain idiocy.

Selenial
Fay.

Still being massively overhyped as per, though.

AncientPower
Makes one appearance and from which even Chee treats her like the Force's gift to the Order, but sure I'm just overhyping her for pointing out literal facts.

Selenial
None of her feats were something Traya couldn't handle with ease, hell, she'd probably have survived the ordeal to. I still wouldn't say Traya wins easily erm

JKBart
Strain wins

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Selenial
I still wouldn't say Traya wins easily erm She would tho. confused

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
She would tho. confused

*shrug*

Traya has hundreds of tricks up her sleeve that Fay doesn't, due to Fay's hatred of violence. Take things like Drain, ragdolling, Lightsaber duelling and lightning out and Traya would at least have to work for it stick out tongue

Plus, Traya > Fay so you're missing the point a little wink

Beniboybling
True, though I feel if Fay can one-shot Ventress with TP, she could do the same to Streen.

And my point is that Traya is awesome. smile

NewGuy01
Fay is actually the closest thing there is to a PT analog of Kreia, now that I think about it. :Hm:

Kreia's stronger, but very similarly spec'd if we're excluding her Sith powers.

SunRazer
Honestly, Streen wins.

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
So many things wrong with that.

That's a good way to describe your post, actually.

1.Ventress tried running away and got bulldozed by Fay launching debris at her, Ventress tries to counter by crushing her heart, Fay in return straight up mindf*cks her and doesn't appear to take much effort in doing so.

So Asajj, with her back turned, got TKed by debris that Fay sent. Thanks for proving my point. Then an injured Asajj still damn-near kills her, but Fay uses TP to incap her... and that incap lasted like 3 seconds.

2."Even so, such a terrible wound might not have killed Master Fay, had she not devoted her last strenght to saving Kenobi."
Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File 128

She might've survived. That's great. Still not seeing how that means she'll be able to counter TIE-fighter crushing winds, or storms that can stagger a Leviathan who only got annoyed by a lightsaber strike.

I like how you refer to Ventress getting floored as a cheapshot but not Ventress backstabbing a Fay who was recovering from an explosion that levelled Kenobi completely.

And I like your strawman. I'm saying Fay cheapshotted Asajj, I'm not denying Asajj cheapshotted Fay later, LOL. If you're going to call me out for being "so wrong", actually reading it properly might help.

The fact she had the Force power to render a mortally wounded Kenobi to near full strength after such injuries is immense.

Near full strength... yet he could barely manage to pilot his own ship and Anakin even notes how he's barely alive. Fay gave him enough power to jump a big distance and nothing else, really.

She TPs Streen, and can tank any Force attacks he might send in return.

Good luck tanking being thrown sky-high by a winds that could ragdoll Leia.

The idea that Streen is ragdolling a Master powerful enough to two-shot Ventress, who Mace Windu required his full abilities to defeat, is plain idiocy.

LOL. I love how you call my argument "plain idiocy" yet are comparing Fay cheapshotting Asajj with the Force to Windu needing to use "all his skill(which is likely hyperbole, BTW) in a duel that lasted 15 seconds, which are two non-equivalents.

Selenial
Wasn't the Leia stuff with an external amp, though? mmm

MythLord
From what I recall, Kun had control of him, but he wasn't adding his own power to the mix. Been a while since I read the boo, tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.