Baleman vs Happy Hogan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
The fight takes place in the boxing ring inside of Stark mansion from Iron Man 2.

Who wins and why?

Silent Master
So they're in boxing gear?

Solid47
Originally posted by Silent Master
So they're in boxing gear?
Yes.

Nibedicus
Baleman sucks but he doesn't suck THAT bad.

Come on!

Although, Happy might have a good 30-40 lbs on him....

hmm

Silent Master
He's old, slow and has a messed up knee, plus boxing gear means no armor or knee brace, so it could end up being a lot closer than people would think.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

relentless1
He's old, slow and has a messed up knee, plus boxing gear means no armor or knee brace, so it could end up being a lot closer than people would think.

you are officially the biggest idiot here. congratulations

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
you are officially the biggest idiot here. congratulations

What did I say that was incorrect?

relentless1
in what world, besides a sour, biased one does Happy Hogan even approach being a challenge for Bale batman??

Silent Master
in what world, besides a sour, biased one does Happy Hogan even approach being a challenge for Bale batman??

That doesn't answer my question, what did I say that was incorrect?

relentless1
lets start with the fact that he's not wearing the brace at the end of TDKR; we know this because he doesn't have it on when he climbs out of the pit.

or how about the fact that he fought and beat Bane in their second fight which required him to be stronger AND faster than their first encounter; speed is demonstrated when as he dodges several high velocity strikes from Bane that end up decimating a concrete pillar

so in the context of the film, he is NOT slow and he no longer has a messed up knee

Silent Master
So basically you just disagree with me calling him slow, Too bad the movie clearly showed that he fought rather slowly.

relentless1
love how you just gloss over the knee being fixed, its almost as if you have no counter to that, or his being fast for that matter...your stance in this argument is a joke, we get it, you hate TDK Batman now shove off and let people who actually wish to discuss this with an unbiased view do so

relentless1
lol next you'll be telling me that JJ Jameson can beat Baleman, or how about John Hammond? I know, little Jack Panning from Hook has got his number right? youre pathetic dude, stick to the Cap threads.

golem370
Hogan had trouble with one cannon fodder guard in Iron Man 2 and Baleman is a well trained fighter.

Silent Master
love how you just gloss over the knee being fixed, its almost as if you have no counter to that, or his being fast for that matter...your stance in this argument is a joke, we get it, you hate TDK Batman now shove off and let people who actually wish to discuss this with an unbiased view do so

His knee wasn't fixed and he wasn't that fast.

Darth Thor

You really do hate all things DC don't you?

relentless1
Originally posted by Darth Thor

next he will tell us how Baleman has no chance against Aunt Mays superior fighting skills laughing laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Not at all, Baleman really is that bad and it's not like I said he'd lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.