Lord Beerus vs. All the Forms of Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

john allerdyce
I guess this is more of a question then a strict versus battle, but what percentage of his energy would Lord Beerus have to expend in order to permanently kill every single form of Buu simultanesouly with a single attack?

Here are all of the Buu forms that Beerus would be targeting here-
http://s32.postimg.org/a9tz1dm9h/Many_Forms_of_Buu.jpg
*The only form that would be added to the above roster is Ultra Buu.

Galan007
Not much, imo.

Vegetto made it clear that he could have effortlessly destroyed Boohan if he wanted to:
http://s32.postimg.org/m0rh7nlh1/Dragon_Ball_Z_v26_033.jpg

This is important because the God-tier power of Beerus has made even that of Vegetto dwindle into utter insignificance by comparison. So if Vegetto could have casually disintegrated the most powerful version of Boo, Beerus would be able to do so much, much, much, much casuallyer. If it required more than 10% of his power to erase the Boo Family, I'd be surprised.

SSJGGogeta
As Galan said, if we take Vegetto's statement at face value, it seems like Buu can be killed by being vaporized past the molecular level. And given how strong Buu is, not many can pull something like that off. If Vegetto was strong enough to do it casually though, then Beerus could do it with less effort than it would take Vegetto to kill Roshi for fondling Bulma.

However, I'm not really sure how much it would take to kill Buu. All we know is that the Spirit bomb was the only thing capable of killing him, when even disintegrating him past the point of solid matter failed. If turning him into smoke failed, then I don't see how any means of energy or physical attacks could kill him, short of purifying him like the spirit bomb did.

NewGuy01
We still don't know how powerful Beerus really is, but he should at worst be able to defeat Buuhan with 1%.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
We still don't know how powerful Beerus really is, but he should at worst be able to defeat Buuhan with 1%.

Agreed. Given that he's still marginally superior to Champa, who is superior to Hit, who is superior to SSJB Kaioken X10 Goku, he should be comfortably around 1,000 times above Mystic Gohan. And that's honestly speaking very conservatively.

And Buuhan is actually only around twice as strong as Mystic Gohan, with a little change on top.

EmperorThanos
Yeah what everyone said. Beerus at full power marginaizes even Vegeito who could beat all these Buu's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.