Revan vs Darth Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Force.
2. Sabers.
3. All out.

The Ellimist
Tenebrous should take all three. We can mainly guess from RoT powerscaling; the gap between Plagueis and Vader is likely fairly substantial, unless if you place a huge gap between TPM/RotS/RotJ Sidious, and I think Palpatine's improvement is probably relatively modest. And Vader is already solidly above Revan, so it's just implausible that a generation back from Plagueis is below Revan.

Like, how can you extrapolate back 30 generations otherwise, unless if Bane is Aayla Secura level?

NewGuy01
You're implying that one can simply divide the total improvement by the number of generations and accurately power scale. It doesn't work quite that neatly, though; in fact, I myself would guess that the largest increases in power across the Banite lineage probably came from a few outstanding individuals that ascended far and beyond what their masters were capable of. Plagueis could very well be one such case; we don't know enough about Tenebrous to say for sure.

The Ellimist
Yeah, we don't know for sure. At least Tenebrous thought that he and Plagueis were already on some sort of inflection point, but maybe that was just him.

Petrus
Tenebrous is too much of an unknown and the RoT power scaling method you utilize in this case is imho flawed.

Revan.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Tenebrous should take all three. We can mainly guess from RoT powerscaling; the gap between Plagueis and Vader is likely fairly substantial, unless if you place a huge gap between TPM/RotS/RotJ Sidious, and I think Palpatine's improvement is probably relatively modest. And Vader is already solidly above Revan, so it's just implausible that a generation back from Plagueis is below Revan.

Like, how can you extrapolate back 30 generations otherwise, unless if Bane is Aayla Secura level?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Olympics

JKBart
Revan murders each round

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.