Ben Skywalker vs Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

JKBart
1) Talon in a very hard fight, barely.

2) Same as above, although Ben could pull out something beyond Talon, he has some Skywalkerish moments sometimes, when he demonstrates power clearly beyond Talon's capabilities.

3) Same as round 1.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Talon able to fight evenly with Antares Draco?

Thats pretty impressive to me.

JKBart
She was, but Ben is kinda good too. Look at his fights against Lost Tribe of the Sith and stuff.

Jmanghan
But he couldn't even beat Gavar Khai.

Or whatever the hell his name was.

Or Tahiri.

JKBart
He fought Tahiri before his development in FotJ, where he spent half the time fighting.

Jmanghan
I'm only up to that point in Ben's life. But I still think tangling with someone as good as Antares Draco puts her firmly above Ben.

JKBart
In FotJ he's into some pretty intensive fights, by Apocalypse he's fending off groups of multiple trained Sith for instance. He has many feats depicting him in combat against various groups and messy challenges, but usually against characters that lack solid placement too. Still too ambiguous to decisively decide his placement around the more solid swordsmen, like Talon, but generally enough to say he would be a challenge for them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.