Ben Skywalker vs. Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Both are in their prime; battle takes place in the Jedi Temple.

Jmanghan
I think Ben should take this unless shes on Bota.

JKBart
It's pretty much an unknown, all depends on how you can rate her fight against Anakin, which was obviously a pretty weird setup.

|King Joker|
Changed it to Unduli.

Jmanghan
Why not just make a new thread?

|King Joker|
Because I can edit it to a better matchup.

JKBart
Lumirana wins in a good fight

carthage
Either way

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
Lumirana wins in a good fight Reasons?
Originally posted by carthage
Either way What advantages / disadvantages do you think Skywalker and Unduli have that could make it go either way?

carthage
I was more impressed by his feats/rapid growth in FOTJ than her losing to a pre-Prime Ventress.

|King Joker|
then why'd u say it could go either way

The Ellimist
Prime Ben is probably Sidious tier, lmao.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Prime Ben is probably Sidious tier, lmao. He never even came close to that level.

The Ellimist
I mean Legacy happened, so if we fill in the blanks, there's a chance he did.

|King Joker|
Well obviously when we discuss "prime" Ben in this thread we aren't talking about a hypothetical, future version of him we've never seen.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Well obviously when we discuss "prime" Ben in this thread we aren't talking about a hypothetical, future version of him we've never seen. I guess, but last time we saw him, he wasn't even Katarn tier.

carthage
Katarn's more skilled for sure, but not to the point where its a massive gap. Ben was already stomping nexus amped Sith/beating Kel Dor weaponsmaster's with his bare hands. His opponents were much more skilled/varied than Kyle's was at the same age, given a few more years he likely would've surpassed him.

Hard to say where he maxes out at though, but given his potential as a Skywalker he's up there for sure

SunRazer
Ben's performances against Tribe Sith in Ascension and Apocalypse are actually quite impressive. I'd argue that he could beat Luminara - not too sure if it's for a majority, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.