DN Luke and UnuThul vs. The Eternal Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
DN Luke
UnuThul

vs.

Valkorion
Arcann
Vaylin
Thexan

No jobbing

1. Force
2. All-out

DarthAnt66
I'd lean team two due to numbers.

quanchi112
Why is Ant without a sig and avatar ?

The Ellimist
Luke can easily beat Valkorion.

Those three aren't doing sh*t to UnuThul.

S_W_LeGenD
^^^

Luke Skywalker cannot easily defeat Valkorion. It is not even established if DN Luke even stands a chance here.

The other 3 are more then enough to take care of UnuThul.

Your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of legacy characters.

---

Team 2 solidly

SunRazer
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of legacy characters.

I honestly don't know how you can say this stuff to other people but never consider applying it to yourself. I mean, your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of TOR characters.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
I honestly don't know how you can say this stuff to other people but never consider applying it to yourself. I mean, your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of TOR characters.
Look whose talking. Your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of PT/OT/Legacy characters.

SunRazer
Look whose talking. Your POV is utterly subjective with inflated perception of PT/OT/Legacy characters.

LMAO, you might as well brand me as having an inflated perception of every era other than TOR. I mean, everybody who doesn't agree with you is biased, and anybody who supports non-TOR eras is biased for all of those eras, but spouting TOR propaganda and logical fallacies makes you the only unbiased person here. Or, well, the only person who can validly criticize other people's viewpoints. That you can't see the double standards you dish out on a regular basis makes it all the more painful to have discussions with you.

Stop talking about other people's biases and get a mirror. You really shouldn't be allowed to raise a finger at anyone.

The Ellimist
It is not even established if DN Luke even stands a chance here.

lol

Ursumeles
I bump this very interesting therad.
I am not sure if Luke or UnuThul can solo, tbh.

Azronger
Luke solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.