Avengers vs Future Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Avengers Team:
------------------
Iron Man
War Machine
Scarlet Witch
Vision
Hulk
Thor
Captain America
Falcon
Black Widow
Hawkeye

VS

10 Future Sentinels

- Fight takes place in open terrain.
- All Avengers are operating at their peak, and are out to completely destroy the Sentinels.
- Sentinels get the powers they displayed in the film but, seeing as none of the Avengers are mutants, they can't their copy abilities/powers.
- Starting distance is 50 feet.

Nibedicus
Witch, Vision, Thor, Hulk carries the team to the win.

Rest dies horribly, tho.

Silent Master
Iron-man hacks them while the rest of the Avengers are deciding where to have lunch.

TheVaultDweller
I'm waiting to hear a certain poster's opinion, who claimed that the only thing that can beat them is time-travel.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Witch, Vision, Thor, Hulk carries the team to the win.

Rest dies horribly, tho.

thumb up

TheVaultDweller
So you admit you were lying when you claimed only time travel can beat them?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'm waiting to hear a certain poster's opinion, who claimed that the only thing that can beat them is time-travel.

Lol!!

laughing out loud

The movie Avengers would beat the movie Sentinels as they cant adapt to the Avengers powerset; this wasn't the case in the comics as the Sentinels demonstrated the ability to adapt to non-mutants just as well as mutants...

TheLordofMurder
So you admit you were lying when you claimed only time travel can beat them?

Not at all...

In the DoFP storylines (movie and comic) Time Travel was the only thing that stopped them...

This is 100% verifiable fact...

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lol!!

laughing out loud

The movie Avengers would beat the movie Sentinels as they cant adapt to the Avengers powerset; this wasn't the case in the comics as the Sentinels demonstrated the ability to adapt to non-mutants just as well as mutants...

Comics don't count here. You claimed in a Movie Versus thread only time travel can beat them. Guess the Sentinels you've been wanking aren't that tough after all, seeing as the Avengers, who have only fought crap opponents in your opinion, can beat them with equal numbers.

TheVaultDweller
Not at all...

In the DoFP storylines (movie and comic) Time Travel was the only thing that stopped them...

This is 100% verifiable fact...

Nope, you did not say it was the only thing that did. You said it is the only thing that can.

Only Time Travel can defeat the Future Sentinels..

Even Quan called you on that nonsense.

Darth Thor
Avengers stomp. Too many heavy hitters and no where near enough sentinels to oppose them.

TheLordofMurder
Comics don't count here. You claimed in a Movie Versus thread only time travel can beat them. Guess the Sentinels you've been wanking aren't that tough after all, seeing as the Avengers, who have only fought crap opponents in your opinion, can beat them with equal numbers.

On the contrary, the movie Sentinels are extremely formidable, as are certain members of the Avengers...

The Avengers simply haven't been tested properly by a worthy foe...

TheLordofMurder
Nope, you did not say it was the only thing that did. You said it is the only thing that can.

Its not false; in both the movie and comic, ONLY time travel could stop them...

What's false there?

Darth Thor

Meh I'd let him off the odd thing like that when he's arguing Quan's nonstop nonsense.

TheVaultDweller

What's false there?

It is false. Just because that is what happened in the movie, or the comics (which are not canon in the Movie Versus section, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up), does not mean that is the only means it could happen in any scenario. You just admitted yourself that the Avengers ultimately win here, which disproves that only time travel can beat them.

Like if they had to fight 10 DCEU Kryptonians, or hell, likely only Superman himself, 10 Sentinels would get thrashed.

TheLordofMurder
It is false. Just because that is what happened in the movie, or the comics (which are not canon in the Movie Versus section, so I don't know why you keep bringing it up), does not mean that is the only means it could happen in any scenario. You just admitted yourself that the Avengers ultimately win here, which disproves that only time travel can beat them.

Like if they had to fight 10 DCEU Kryptonians, or hell, likely only Superman himself, 10 Sentinels would get thrashed.

Ok, I'm going to go easy on you as you are not a troll like Quanchi; you are a quality poster that simply took what I said out of context...

Case in point, you took that one quote and ran with it as you saw me trolling Quanchi about the FS's and the Avengers and evidently took offense to it...

Well go back and read the entire conversation between me and Quanchi and you'll find the correct context for that quote and its as follows:

Quanchi commented that hundreds of FS's failed to defeat the mutants and were instead defeated by the mutants; I correctly countered that the mutants were only able to survive by Time Travel and that the mutants were crushed by the Sentinels in direct combat...

I then stated that, just like in the comics, Time Travel is the only thing that could stop the FS's...

Now you took that completely out of context and percieved it to mean that I meant (in absolute terms) only Time Travel could defeat the movie versions; thats an incorrect assumption on your part...

I've already admitted on these forums on several occasions that the movie FS's could be beaten by various characters as they have no feats (and never will) to suggest that they can adapt to non-mutants and what they showed against the mutants simply isnt good enough to argue that they could beat characters like Thor, Hulk, or Superman...

Now they are tough enough to defeat the Avengers (and their enemies) that I troll Quanchi about like Ultron Clones, Chitauri, Winter Soldier, Loki, and Captain America; they'd crush them into jelly...

In conclusion, relax; no one is suggesting that the movie Sentinels are invincible...they are not.

They are the strongest of the fodder-type enemies (significant numbers of the exact same type of enemy) we've seen to date in a comicbook movie and nothing more...

They specialize in killing mutants, but their base power level (inaddition to all the powers we've seen them demonstrate on screen) is enough to give them the win against the characters I've listed above (sans Hulk, Thor, and Superman)...

quanchi112
So you admit you were lying when you claimed only time travel can beat them? He is a self admitted troll and he uses shit logic. He's a joke.

quanchi112

What's false there? Could and did mean different things. Saying that's the only thing that can stop them is stupidity at its finest. You're a troll.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is a self admitted troll and he uses shit logic. He's a joke.

Atleast I have the balls to admit that I troll you...

You, on the other hand, troll everyone and hide behind a decaying wall of bad logic to fuel your idiotic arguments...

TheLordofMurder
Could and did mean different things. Saying that's the only thing that can stop them is stupidity at its finest. You're a troll.

In both DoFP storylines Time Travel was the only thing that could stop them...

Thats 100% true...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Meh I'd let him off the odd thing like that when he's arguing Quan's nonstop nonsense. You are so emotionally against me you can't think rationally when I'm concerned you little woman.

Darth Thor
It's obvious LOM purposefully trolls Quanchi. Why you stopping him on his Troll cleansing mission VaultDweller?

quanchi112
It's obvious LOM purposefully trolls Quanchi. Why you stopping him on his Troll cleansing mission VaultDweller? He is defending his statement but your hatred of me blinds you. The effect I've had on you is legendary. You're my *****.

TheLordofMurder
It's obvious LOM purposefully trolls Quanchi. Why you stopping him on his Troll cleansing mission VaultDweller?

thumb up

Its hard work, but somebody gots to do it!

wink

quanchi112
thumb up

Its hard work, but somebody gots to do it!

wink So you dismiss your own posts and make these threads Quancentric. Love it.

TheVaultDweller

Because he is basically trolling other threads unnecessarily in the process. He even brought his future Sentinels stuff into the Civil War movie discussion thread, where it has no place.

TheLordofMurder
Because he is basically trolling other threads unnecessarily in the process. He even brought his future Sentinels stuff into the Civil War movie discussion thread, where it has no place.

True, it has no place there; I was just messing with Quanchi...

quanchi112
True, it has no place there; I was just messing with Quanchi... So you disqualify yourself in these threads. Perfect.

TheVaultDweller
Ok, I'm going to go easy on you as you are not a troll like Quanchi; you are a quality poster that simply took what I said out of context...

Case in point, you took that one quote and ran with it as you saw me trolling Quanchi about the FS's and the Avengers and evidently took offense to it...

Well go back and read the entire conversation between me and Quanchi and you'll find the correct context for that quote and its as follows:

Quanchi commented that hundreds of FS's failed to defeat the mutants and were instead defeated by the mutants; I correctly countered that the mutants were only able to survive by Time Travel and that the mutants were crushed by the Sentinels in direct combat...

I then stated that, just like in the comics, Time Travel is the only thing that could stop the FS's...

Now you took that completely out of context and percieved it to mean that I meant (in absolute terms) only Time Travel could defeat the movie versions; thats an incorrect assumption on your part...

I've already admitted on these forums on several occasions that the movie FS's could be beaten by various characters as they have no feats (and never will) to suggest that they can adapt to non-mutants and what they showed against the mutants simply isnt good enough to argue that they could beat characters like Thor, Hulk, or Superman...

Now they are tough enough to defeat the Avengers (and their enemies) that I troll Quanchi about like Ultron Clones, Chitauri, Winter Soldier, Loki, and Captain America; they'd crush them into jelly...

In conclusion, relax; no one is suggesting that the movie Sentinels are invincible...they are not.

They are the strongest of the fodder-type enemies (significant numbers of the exact same type of enemy) we've seen to date in a comicbook movie and nothing more...

They specialize in killing mutants, but their base power level (inaddition to all the powers we've seen them demonstrate on screen) is enough to give them the win against the characters I've listed above (sans Hulk, Thor, and Superman)...

lol @ going easy on me. I am aware of what you meant and what you are trying to do. I am highlighting how dumb your own statements are sounding in your attempts to troll Quan. Seriously dude, he lives for this shit and he won't stop, so you are not achieving much.

Edit: Basically, if he is the only one debating against the mass majority, you already know what the actual thread outcome is, so no need to keep at it.

TheLordofMurder
So you disqualify yourself in these threads. Perfect.

I disagree...

A vaild point is a valid point; the truth is the truth regardless of the motive behind speaking it....

My points are vaild; my arguments sound...

The Future Sentinels are superior to nearly every enemy the Avengers have faced thus far (Ultron Prime beings the sole expection)...

Thats a truth that I can debate on solid ground...

wink

quanchi112
I disagree...

A vaild point is a valid point; the truth is the truth regardless of the motive behind speaking it....

My points are vaild; my arguments sound...

The Future Sentinels are superior to nearly every enemy the Avengers have faced thus far (Ultron Prime beings the sole expection)...

Thats a truth that I can debate on solid ground...

wink You didn't make a valid point and are being called put being a troll which you readily admit. You're upset and a confirmed troll. Learn what words mean and quit posting comic scans irrelevant to the movie version, troll.

TheLordofMurder
lol @ going easy on me. I am aware of what you meant and what you are trying to do. I am highlighting how dumb your own statements are sounding in your attempts to troll Quan.

No, you were not aware of my true meaning; your initial statements in this thread support my belief...

My statements only sound dumb if one isnt aware of the context in which they were made...

Once again, only Time Travel could stop the Future Sentinels in both the movie and the comics; its 100% true and 100% verifiable...there is nothing stupid about that statement.

TheLordofMurder
You didn't make a valid point and are being called put being a troll which you readily admit. You're upset and a confirmed troll. Learn what words mean and quit posting comic scans irrelevant to the movie version, troll.

My points are valid; even you agree that the Future Sentinels are superior to the Ultron Clones...

Of course only a troll would argue as you have despite knowing full and well what the truth is...

Your fanboyism and bias are too great for you to give voice to the truth...

wink

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Did not only could. Quit saying stupid things. You have no idea what words mean you troll.

TheVaultDweller
No, you were not aware of my true meaning; your initial statements in this thread support my belief...

My statements only sound dumb if one isnt aware of the context in which they were made...

Once again, only Time Travel could stop the Future Sentinels in both the movie and the comics; its 100% true and 100% verifiable...there is nothing stupid about that statement.

Yes, I was. I was just doing to you what you've been trying to do to Quan, to show you how pointless all of this is. Unless you genuinely believe that I thought you were a complete and utter moron who believed that the Sentinels could even defeat the likes of Dr Manhattan etc.?

quanchi112
My points are valid; even you agree that the Future Sentinels are superior to the Ultron Clones...

Of course only a troll would argue as you have despite knowing full and well what the truth is...

wink

Happy Dance Stay on topic to this thread you dumb troll. You are being called out because you're idiotic and a self admitted troll. You embarrass yourself and no one can take a self admitted troll seriously.

TheLordofMurder

wink

Happy Dance

Admit it you lunatic; we both agree that the FS's would defeat the UC's!!

laughing out loud

quanchi112

laughing out loud Stay on topic and quit being a troll.

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

The truth shall set you free!

quanchi112
The truth shall set you free! not on topic. Avengers win.

TheLordofMurder
not on topic. Avengers win.

Future Sentinels defeat Ultron Clones 10/10 and you co-sign this belief...10/10.

Amen.

quanchi112
Future Sentinels defeat Ultron Clones 10/10 and you co-sign this belief...10/10.

Amen. Off topic which is the way of trolls. Avengers win.

Utrigita
Avengers stomp. Too many heavy hitters and no where near enough sentinels to oppose them.

thumb up

And even with the mutant powers included they can what? Transform into ice, fire, rock, and organic steel? That will help...

Also iirc at the end of X-men Apocalypse the mutants are shown battling the sentinels (not the future ones) in the Danger Room, implying that their ability to adapt, can be overcome, even by mutants, if the mutants work together.

quanchi112
LoM has conceded this thread.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Utrigita

Also iirc at the end of X-men Apocalypse the mutants are shown battling the sentinels (not the future ones) in the Danger Room, implying that their ability to adapt, can be overcome, even by mutants, if the mutants work together.

Those were the 70's Sentinels. They don't adapt. The ones that adapt were erased from history.

TheLordofMurder
Those were the 70's Sentinels. They don't adapt. The ones that adapt were erased from history.

thumb up

The only thing the 70's Sentinels had that was special was mutant detection; as you correctly point out, Darth Thor, they had no powers of adaptation...

TheLordofMurder
thumb up

And even with the mutant powers included they can what? Transform into ice, fire, rock, and organic steel? That will help...

As Darth Thor pointed out, that wasnt the case at all...

Utrigita

Ahh cool, I was under the influence that they where made from the small tissue sample from Mystique that Trask got a hold off, and as such they had limited capacities to adapt, hence why Erik needed to hotwire them on the train.

TheLordofMurder
Ahh cool, I was under the influence that they where made from the small tissue sample from Mystique that Trask got a hold off, and as such they had limited capacities to adapt, hence why Erik needed to hotwire them on the train.

Naw...

Magneto had to hotwire them on the train because the 70's Sentinels were made up of space age, non-magnetic, polymers; Magneto would have had no power over them otherwise...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.