Jedi and Sith who deserved more than one appearance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Legends is dead, i know. But with legends dead we are left to wonder what could've been.

Would Jax Pavan have actually started a Jedi Training Academy?

What occured after the events of LotF?

Was Jaden always a clone?

Why didn't my favorite jedi/sith get more screen time?

Would Galen stomp Vader in TFU3(LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...no)

So basically this is a thread wherein we release the butthurt and say which of our favorites deserved more screen time?

Aurbere
I wish Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin had more screen time. They need more development of their character and ability.

And that Jaden bit confused me too.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
What occurred after the events of LotF?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_of_the_Jedi

Aurbere
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fate_of_the_Jedi

I'm sure he meant that instead of LOTF.

Back on topic: Rule of Two Sith need actual screen time. I think an elaboration on the development of Sith training and their machinations. We could see some neat stuff too.

carthage
Raskta Lsu, Aryn Leneer, Ven Zallow, Agen Kolar, Vodo Siosk Baas etc

DarthAnt66
Malak (his brief cameos in the KotOR comics didn't cut it).

JKBart
Darth Thanaton
Darth Baras

Kurk
Pong Krell for sure. Would have LOVED to see him put up a lightsaber fight.

Beniboybling
EDIT: Wrong thread woops

TheNuisanceBird
I don't care what it takes. I just want to see Kao Cen Darach again.

Emperordmb
Well this isn't really legends, but I always thought Plo Koon got butchered by TCW. They bring in a badass character, give him a badass voice, and even give him a ****ing significant connection to one of the main characters and... He gets a few appearances and no lightsaber duels.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well this isn't really legends, but I always thought Plo Koon got butchered by TCW. They bring in a badass character, give him a badass voice, and even give him a ****ing significant connection to one of the main characters and... He gets a few appearances and no lightsaber duels.

He was going to duel General Grievous along the hull of the Malevolence.

But yeah, I feel the same way. Obviously.

relentless1
Plagues and Maul

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by relentless1
and Maul
Can't tell if chronically retarded or just retarded.

Emperordmb
Plagueis, Vestara, Jaden, Luke, some of the semimajor DBT characters (i.e. Hoth, Farfalla, Raskta, Kas'im, Kaan, Kopecz, etc.), the intermediary Banite Masters, Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, and the Lost Tribe of the Sith.

The Ones as well.

relentless1
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Can't tell if chronically retarded or just retarded.

Maul only showed up once in the movies dumb ****, are YOU retarded ??

JKBart
NVM, EDITED

|King Joker|
Originally posted by JKBart
Nsksnkekbxnx shhh don't tell him

Edit: smile

JKBart
ok edited thumb up

FreshestSlice
Lulz.

Trocity

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0293/15/1389002608590.gif

DarthAnt66
laughing

cs_zoltan
Well he's not wrong.

DarthAnt66
Depends where you put the emphasis on the sentence.

Given context, he is. thumb up

NewGuy01
Does any SW character have more novels to themselves than Maul?

cs_zoltan
NJO fuggots probably.

Do Legend's sex diaries about Valkorion count?

NewGuy01
No one character can claim them all, though; they're books with multiple protags. Maul's got like a dozen to himself.

relentless1
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Does any SW character have more novels to themselves than Maul?

Pathetic attempts to rectify his absolutely shitty treatment in the mainstream

Kurk
Also Cin Drallig. He seems very underrated because of how quickly Anakin killed him.

|King Joker|
I wish Luminara got more screentime, and more exposure of Bant Eerin and maybe Pong Krell.

SunRazer
Banite Sith - Cognus, Tenebrous, Plagueis, Vectivus, etc.

Beniboybling
Pathetic attempts to rectify his absolutely shitty treatment in the mainstream Lol are you familiar with TCW, Rebels? Any SW material published in the last decade?

Beniboybling
Anyway it would be really great if Ahsoka got more exposure, maybe her own novel or something... oh wait. rolling on floor laughing

|King Joker|
smile smile smile smile smile

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Also Cin Drallig. He seems very underrated because of how quickly Anakin killed him.

This, not just that, but the guy himself(Nick Gillard) created the whole Lightsaber Combat of what the SWU goes by. Yet all his character gets is a 3 second holo video and a small minor cameo roll in TCW?

You'd think more credit would be given due to the guy who created a big part of Jedi and Sith fighting styles.

Fated Xtasy
thumb up

For me, i think the entire Council needs at least a one shot comic to their name. If this era is the best, establish them as the best.

Passing mentions and mute cameos suck imho

Aurbere
thumb up

Emperordmb
You kidding me? Pretty much every Jedi with a ****ing face in the PT has their own story lol.

Fated Xtasy
You kidding me? Pretty much every Jedi with a ****ing face in the PT has their own story lol.

Yes but stories that are actually interesting. Imho the last Republic comic series that were set in the CW were interesting. jedi questioning their morality, power etc. Everything before that was meh. And even then the entirety of the Council played second fiddle to Kenobi and Skywalker.

The focus on war, Dooku's crime etc were great. But they really shoved Kenobi and Anakin down our throats.

Edit: i like that at the very least we have a variety of content to choose from in this day and age.

Aurbere
Personal arcs for the Jedi would be nice, so we can see their character development. Shine a light on the lesser known Masters.

Nephthys
Jadus.

cs_zoltan

Yeah that's why 2/3rd of the B-Team is practically featless roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beniboybling
I agree with everyone who disagrees with DMB. smile

The PT Jedi have had a lot of exposure, but many of them remain fairly flat and it would be interesting to see them developed as both characters and combatants.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jadus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.