I am majorly confused. can someone please tell me what was going on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cermiestar
I am sooo confused.
I get most of the movie up to the bit after the car chase then it jsut lost me. Anyone know anything?

maul's woman
You got to be kidding?

redhotchilis2k
you are a muppet, sorry to say that but u are! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

cermiestar
muppet? muppet? why? cos i don't understand something? how many matrixes are there?

Dexx
please wait a couple more years and then watch it again ...the whole trilogy. U'll understand it then. (how old are you anyway?)

cermiestar
er what.

cermiestar
Don't partonise me Mr Dexx.
1)It is annoying
2)It is dumb cos you don't even know how old i am.
I understand the matrix PERFECTLY. I understand MATRIX RELOADED pretty much. What I don't understand is the theory about the real world being another matrix. And the whole thing where Neo stops the sentinal at the end sort of proves that, because isn't it meant to be that Neo is powerless in the real world because it isn't a computer system?
Anyway. I don't think I'm the only one confused about that if you'd look round the other forums. Do you go round patronising them too? If you're so wise, please enlighten the rest of us. Go on.
Why do you want to know my age anyway?

Ushgarak
If you want to talk about whether the real world is a Matrix or not then please use the official thread provided.

turin
well, no one here knows if it is or isnt, all the talk has just been people trying to take educated guesses. if you are far enough along in your understanding to ask if there is more than one matrix, i think you understand the movie as much as possible till the next one comes out.

Dexx
i vaguely remember something from the lotr thread but i admit i don't know your age exactly. The kitty sig might have given me an hint also, though...stick out tongue

ACTUALLY..when neo stops the sentinels if you CAREFULLY look behind him, you'll se a beautiful princess on a pink horsie, with a magic shiny wand. SHe stops the sentinels and pokes neo in the head, thus the coma.
CAn't belive you didn't notice it...

cermiestar
oh ha ha. You're just SOOOOO witty. Everyone knows you can't get pink horses dumbass.
big grin

Dexx
what are you talking about? i saw it three times already...the princess's there. Ok, maybe it's the dress wich was pink..don't remember exactly, but it's there

cermiestar
MAYBE the pink horse is another sign the real wolrd is another matrix, cos you know, you can't get pink horses. So maybe it was created by a computer program. cool huh.

Ushgarak
I foresee this thread becoming silly...

cermiestar
I didn't start the silliness *coughs*Dexx did it *coughs*

JediHDM
There's probably a reason this thread stopped a long time ago, but i can't think of it. Omega, a little help?

this thread is one of the best protrayals of stupidity in action, expecially since it wasn't meant to be... PLEASE, nobody do anything like this, PLEASE... confused

rysdigital
here's a good idea, don't bump it after 4 months.

The Omega
JediHDM> I think Dexx decided not to reply, to make this thread fade quietly into oblivion.
(Eyes swirl). Let's follow his example.
(Switches off the lights)
(Tip-toes out)
(-click-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.