Captain America vs This team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Cap from Civil War.

VS

Jason Bourne
Frank Martin
Yuri Boyka
Lee Christmas
Ip Man
Huo Yuanjia
The Bride
Charlie's Angels
Machete
Hit Girl
John Mclane
James Bond(Craig)
Bane

Round 1: Pure H2H.

Round 2: Cap gets his shield and the others gets their standard melee weapons.

The fight takes placein a roman colosseum.

Who wins and why?

relentless1
Instead if having another Cap wank session how bout putting ppl on the team that can actually hang with Rogers, this team is all a bunch of one shots for him.

Time-Immemorial
I wonder who's sock the OP is. Cap ko's them all instantly. Its not even a contest.

relentless1
Here's a good team for Cap:

Marv
Snake Eyes
Batfleck
Colossus (original trilogy)
Blonsky (first serum injection)

Cap gets shield, Civil War version

Boom, see, it's not so hard to make a good team for the guy to take on....

Time-Immemorial
He can't take them all on at once.

relentless1
Civil war cap who fought toe to toe with not only Spider Man but Iron Man as well...it's a toss up with the one I put together honestly, especially with his shield

relentless1
I don't recall any super crazy strength feats for OT colossus except throwing Wolverine; he's about Caps strength.

Marv has insane durability and strength but Caps a better fighter

Snake and Bats are as good if not better fighters than Cap but their physical stats aren't up to his

And Blonsky with his first injection was fast and had insane regen but didn't have the shield and it's debatable on how well he could fight.

Definitely a lot of weak points Cap could expose and yet no individual on the team is a pushover by any means.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
Snake and Bats are as good if not better fighters than Cap but their physical stats aren't up to his

No, he isn't.

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.