Ludo Kressh vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Korriban. As Sadow is away during the Great Hyperpsace War, Kressh begins to amass his followers for a revolution that will put him in power. He is suddenly challenged, however, by Savage Opress, to a one-on-one duel. Not wanting to lose face, Kressh agrees.

Morals on, fight takes place in a dueling circle of 15m diameter. A force-field keeps combatants from passing the rim of the arena.

|King Joker|
From reading your Ludo Kressh respect thread, I'd give it to him because of all the hype regarding his power, and the fact he fought evenly with Sadow. Although Sadow doesn't seem to have many feats with the blade (from what I can tell) he's clearly insanely powerful, so doing well against him is pretty impressive. Kressh is also more masterful and knowledgable than Opress with the Force, with more esoteric abilities at his disposal (his gauntlet is also a handy advantage over Opress).

SunRazer
I forgot to mention there's no Gauntlet for Kressh here. Any of his other talismans he can keep.

carthage
Savage chokes him out

JKBart
Savage 10/10

Q99
I may have to dissent here- Kressh was still a long-time rival of Naga Sadow, someone I feel in superior to Opress.

Total Warrior
I agree with Q99, I can't view Kressh weaker than savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.