exar kun vs darth krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TgKWindRenegade
exar kun vs darth krayt(pre-resurrection)

1st round force abilities, 2nd round lightsaber combat, 3rd round hand to hand combat, 4th round no restrictions

ps if its a stomp in exar kuns favor darth krayt after resurrection
and if its a stomp in krayts favor put him back to when he was being experimented on by the vong(after tusken just before one sith)

SunRazer
There's no way this could be argued to be a stomp.

carthage
Krayt should win handily.

SunRazer
Winning handily? Nah.

Kun's in his league physically, skilfully and in the Force.

MythLord
Arguably superior in all those things, tbfh.

SunRazer
I won't push such a drastic agenda yet, but it's arguable, yes.

Selenial
Krayt quite comfortably.

SunRazer
How big do you guys think the gap between Armor Krayt and Reborn Krayt is?

Q99
Considering this is pre-resurrection, I do think Exar has a solid chance. If things get long and grueling enough, then the vong symbionts will take their toll. Krayt can fight for a long time even with them, but it's a danger against someone of this level.

Save in the HtH round- Vong physical enhancements give Krayt a solid advantage there either way.

Once he was returned, Krayt- 1) Gained new techniques, Dark Transfer and shatterpoint. 2) Had his strength in the force increased, since he no longer had to fight the vong implants (though he still had the beneficial ones like arm and eye) 3) Lost the backlash effect of pushing too hard for too long, his endurance is greatly improved.

He does, flipside, lose the protection of the armor, but I would say it's a nice boost.

AncientPower
Kun in Force, he's considerably more powerful than even Prime Muur whose Spirit destroyed Krayt, though Krayt was injured and pre-prime.

Kun has a better mastery of Niman than Krayt who simply uses the form to employ Jar'kai, a style Kun has used expertly. Furthermore Kun's unique form and weapon, with his precognition, should be a way to break Krayt's form.

Physically they are both beasts so that shouldn't be any issue here.

MythLord
^ Tbh.

Q99
Originally posted by AncientPower

Kun has a better mastery of Niman than Krayt who simply uses the form to employ Jar'kai, a style Kun has used expertly. Furthermore Kun's unique form and weapon, with his precognition, should be a way to break Krayt's form.

I will note that the saberstaff style is common in Krayt's time, and aside from jar'kai, he also sometimes employs one saber + force powers.

I doubt Kun'll break his form, and I'll note how in a lot of Exar's victories, he ends up simply beating down his strong saber foes's guard, something I do not see him replicating here.

Speaking of precognition, Krayt can see shatterpoints, Kun can't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.