Deadly Shooting in Tel Aviv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Dear God, what is happening in this world.

"At least 4 people were killed in a popular Israeli market when two Palestinian men opened fire; An innocent teenager who was thrown into prison 8 years ago walked out of prison Wednesday."

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/68-deadly-shooting-at-tel-aviv-market-wrongfully-accused-man-freed-from-prison/

Surtur
I am confused about what the teen thrown into prison has to do with the shooting?

Time-Immemorial
Revenge is justified in Islam.

psycho gundam
Wait a sec...

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Dear God, what is happening in this world.

"At least 4 people were killed in a popular Israeli market when two Palestinian men opened fire; An innocent teenager who was thrown into prison 8 years ago walked out of prison Wednesday."

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/68-deadly-shooting-at-tel-aviv-market-wrongfully-accused-man-freed-from-prison/ Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I met a dirty Jew and now I don't like Jews, if your Jewish and get offended by this, I don't care. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I met a jew who said the World Trade Center memorial was a waste of space,

phuck the jews

How many IS recruitment videos did you watch to get to this point?

Time-Immemorial
Yea and? **** that guy. He was proud of being a jew and saying that horrendous shit. He can kiss my ass, if he was muslim, russian, chinese I would have said the same shit, he dishonored dead people.

psycho gundam
I hope you're enlightened to the bigger picture of altruism in the very near future. No joke or anything like that. There is still time

You will look back on these words of yours in disgust. It's always this way

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by psycho gundam
I hope you're enlightened to the bigger picture of altruism in the very near future. No joke or anything like that. There is still time

You will look back on these words of yours in disgust. It's always this way

I stand by what I said, I could care less what a sjw self righteous person like you says. Funny you just came here to troll cause you're a pos.

psycho gundam
You're

You have to lash out because you don't have the tools or knowledge to be any different. You're being used and lied to

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by psycho gundam
You're

You're a pos.

Impediment
Knock off the name calling right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.