Darth Traya vs. Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Duel takes place on Dathomir

Fated Xtasy
Sel vs Beni

Fite fite fite!

SunRazer
Beni rates Traya higher than the vast majority of people as well.

Selenial
There is literally no way anyone could argue for Savage's victory here.

SunRazer
Not true. Tempest has Savage as Traya's superior (in the Force as well, I believe), and ILS ranks Traya low enough for Savage to beat her sans Drain, I believe. I doubt that's the extent of it, either.

Selenial
That doesn't mean he stands a chance of victory, though yeh, I guess their opinions are suitably retarded that they might try mmm

He has an astounding lack of resistance to any kind of Sith force attacks, he gets eviscerated by lightning. He has no TP resistance, so would either get floored by her or have no idea where she even was. He's easily manipulated with very little tactical mindset, and even if he was stronger he doesn't have enough of a power edge over her to attempt to just destroy her in TK, nor is that his style....

How does he actually win this?

SunRazer
I can't say with any absolute conclusiveness what their arguments would be, and I agree with you that Kreia wins, but I'd assume that "she doesn't/can't use TP etc. in combat" and "Savage is more skilled/powerful" would be what their arguments revolve around.

MythLord
Traya, unless Savage gets in close.

Beniboybling
Traya in all.

SunRazer
You've ruined Xtasy's fantasy, Beni. Apologize to him at once.

Beniboybling
rolling on floor laughing

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
all.

http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

SunRazer
Yeah, Savage isn't taking sabers. stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Savage takes sabers, Traya takes Force and All-Out

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
You've ruined Xtasy's fantasy, Beni. Apologize to him at once.

Ninjaed.

I'll make em fite one day

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Traya solidly

Syndicate
Traya.

AncientPower
Traya and it isn't close.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.