Jedi Dooku and Mace run a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Just like the good old days

Jedi Dooku is equivalent to Darth Tyranus in sabers and most aspects of telekinesis

Takes place in the jedi council tower room

Full regen and heal after each round

Fight!
Warm Up: Kanan Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, end of Clone Wars Ahsoka Tano

1.) Aayla Secura, AotC Anakin, Nahdar Vebb
2.) Adi Gallia, End of CW Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli
3.) Qui-Gon Jinn, Mid CW Obi Wan Kenobi, Saesee Tiin
4.) Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, CW Asajj Ventress, Coleman Trebor

5.) Eeth Koth, CW Shaak Ti, DD (jedi) Quinlan Vos, Rebels 5th Brother
6.) TPM Maul, Seventh Sister, Savage Oppress, Rebels Grand Inquisitor
7.) Cin Drallig, Kylo Ren, Master Tiplee, Late CW (not RotS) Anakin
8.) CW Grievous, RotJ Luke, ANH Ben Kenobi, TPM Kenobi

9.) Satele Shan, SoD Maul
10.) Peak Malgus, RotS Kenobi
11.) RotS Vader, Even Piell, Peak Darth Bane
12.) RotJ Vader, Ki-Adi Mundi, Pong Krell

Boss: Yoda + 3 clone troopers

Emperordmb
The ordering is kinda dicked, but 11
(this is of course assuming the stipulation about how Jedi Dooku compares to Tyranus)

NewGuy01
They actually have a reasonable shot at clearing. I doubt it's probable, though.

Kurk
I know the order is slightly screwed but I simply don't care enough

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They actually have a reasonable shot at clearing. I doubt it's probable, though.
Where do you think it would be probable for them to stop?

NewGuy01
It's not just the order. I have no idea what on earth was going through your head when you made round 8 a thing. That has to be one of the screwiest teams I've seen on a thread not made by Bart or Ellimist in a while.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Where do you think it would be probable for them to stop?

Mmph, if it'll ease your mind, #11's probably the second or third hardest round.

|King Joker|
8, 10 or 11.

carthage
Bane is a weak link, no way they stop at 11

Probably 10 or clear as Krell and Ki Adi really aren't helping

Emperordmb
Right... Bane's the weak link but Piell's hot shit

NewGuy01
Dude, he like, knew all 7 styles and shit. Bane's no match for him. This is PoD all over again.

MythLord
So in your opinion Jedi Dooku is Tyranus without lightning?
Anyways, stop at 11.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Right... Bane's the weak link but Piell's hot shit

Mace or Dooku would kill Bane in a second per duel. Bane failed to defeat his far less skilled apprentice whose best feat is beating featless Sarro Xaj/Set Harth, these duelists would annihilate Bane or outright blitz him.

Vader can't carry his teammates

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
So in your opinion Jedi Dooku is Tyranus without lightning?
Anyways, stop at 11.

Jedi Dooku is basically Tyranus without a handful of Sith abilities such as Lightning, and slightly less skilled and less powerful. He's still outsparred Mace and Qui-Gon, is considered one of the greatest Jedi in history, and is objectively one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order's 25, 000 year history. Thanks to a lack of exposition, he doesn't have a whole lot going for him, but he's still better than the vast majority of known Jedi.

MythLord
I am well aware of that. I'm simply saying that it seems in Kurk's opinion, Jedi Dooku is just a Dooku who lacks lightning.

Kurk
Well in terms of raw saber skill Tyranus didn't have much to learn from Sidious for sure. His raw force power probably increased after his switch but I feel though he has always been very refined in his application of the force as a jedi.

NewGuy01
inb4 someone brings up that Dooku considered himself Palpatine's equal as of TPM.

Beniboybling
Did he?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4221796-0650151208-sidio.gif

Lol what a tool. smile

NewGuy01
--Labyrinth of Evil

Petrus
Assuming Jedi Dooku = Sith Dooku minus the lightning, there's no way the team goes down at 10.

Dooku tools Kenobi like he always does, and Mace probably won't even need help against Malgus.

NewGuy01
Right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.