Deadpool (Maximum Effort) vs Black Widow & Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place on the freeway like in Deapool after the pile up everybody gets their standard equipment. DP gets his gun and swords.

TheVaultDweller
The team's best bet here is taking him out at range (and an explosive arrow from Hawkeye could potentially KO him long enough for a win IMO), because, if he gets close, his enhanced stats + healing will give him a serious advantage.

golem370
He has a ranged weapon as well but I see what you mean.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, Deadpool has his sidearm, and is pretty accurate overall (he headshotted 3 guys with 1 bullet IIRC), but Clint's overall accuracy feats are still superior, and he has greater ranged damage output than Wade does.

golem370
I think in Civil War Clint and Nat showed better fighting skills then in previous movies.

TheVaultDweller
Widow was impressive against Rumlow's troops, but when she actually had to face Crossbones himself (a non-fodder opponent) she only managed to land a few ineffectual hits before getting fairly casually manhandled and tossed down a hatch. And while Clint did hold his own against BP for a bit, that's all he did. And Black Panther clearly was not trying to kill Clint. Wade won't simply try to disarm and KO him. He'd stick a sword right through Clint's chest at the first opportunity he got. So I still think the team's best shot is taking Wade out before he can get close.

golem370
They also fought WS as well.

TheVaultDweller
Widow tried to tag team Bucky with the help of Agent 13, and how well did that go for them?

Nibedicus
Widow's ranged electrical stun would be a good countermeasure against DP, he should still be vulnerable to getting stunned by it. W/c would allow Hawkeye to finish him via explosive arrow.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Widow's ranged electrical stun would be a good countermeasure against DP, he should still be vulnerable to getting stunned by it. W/c would allow Hawkeye to finish him via explosive arrow.

Yeah, I do believe the team actually takes a majority in this scenario, because they have a notable ranged advantage over Wade here. As I pointed out, Hawkeye alone > Wade in ranged combat, and now he has Widow with those electrical darts, plus she usually carries a pair of sidearms, for support as well.

FrothByte
Black Widow is completely outmatched by DP. Her fighting skill may be on par but DP's healing and (seemingly) enhanced physical stats give him the win. Hawkeye would have been similarly disadvantaged if not for his exploding arrows. I assume an exploding arrow to the head should at least take DP out of the fight, even if he could heal from it.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by FrothByte
Black Widow is completely outmatched by DP. Her fighting skill may be on par but DP's healing and (seemingly) enhanced physical stats give him the win. Hawkeye would have been similarly disadvantaged if not for his exploding arrows. I assume an exploding arrow to the head should at least take DP out of the fight, even if he could heal from it.

Well, I think no one would argue against how badly outmatched BW is vs DP. There is no comparison.

However, I think it comes down to her primary weapon (electrical stun darts) being highly effective against his type of abilities and that her tactical smarts/acumen (she is extremely skilled at misdirection and deception) would no doubt allow her to easily out-think DP and land the first hit.

As soon as the first stun dart hits, Hawkeye can finish this with a few explosive arrows (if he heals, he'd likely get shot again).

FrothByte
Well, I think no one would argue against how badly outmatched BW is vs DP. There is no comparison.

However, I think it comes down to her primary weapon (electrical stun darts) being highly effective against his type of abilities and that her tactical smarts/acumen (she is extremely skilled at misdirection and deception) would no doubt allow her to easily out-think DP and land the first hit.

As soon as the first stun dart hits, Hawkeye can finish this with a few explosive arrows (if he heals, he'd likely get shot again).

Ok good point. Though to be fair, BW can't afford to get shot with DP's guns either. But yeah, I see your point. I guess the team wins this at range. CQC and DP wins.

TheVaultDweller

Probably while he's explaining why his suit is red, or waving an underwear flag.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Probably while he's explaining why his suit is red, or waving an underwear flag.

Or admiring her "guns", if you know what I mean.

golem370
DP is has built up tolerances to pain like cutting his hand off also he showed speed while fighting like aiming and firing his gun before that one guy could throw that grenade he seem to take getting shot in stride. In the end he pretty much over powered Francis breaking his arms. He showed be tossed around a suv violently flipping over and over again with little trouble. A cool and under rated feat dropping 50 feet landing perfectly through a sun roof while the car was going 45-65mph was pretty cool

TH3_V01D
ScarJo and Jeremy Renner get owned

wallman77
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
ScarJo and Jeremy Renner get owned

Not really, "Ryan Reynolds " gets an explosive arrows up his ass and gets blown to hell

golem370
Or Shoots the arrow before Hawkeye lets it go.

FrothByte
Don't think DP has that kind of accuracy

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by golem370
DP is has built up tolerances to pain like cutting his hand off also he showed speed while fighting like aiming and firing his gun before that one guy could throw that grenade he seem to take getting shot in stride. In the end he pretty much over powered Francis breaking his arms. He showed be tossed around a suv violently flipping over and over again with little trouble. A cool and under rated feat dropping 50 feet landing perfectly through a sun roof while the car was going 45-65mph was pretty cool

That's all true, but only really aids him in melee/CQC. And I don't think anyone here questions what would happen between these 3 in melee. Problem for Wade is that he more than likely gets dropped before he can even get close.

TheVaultDweller
Or admiring her "guns", if you know what I mean.

Vanessa would stick a gun up his ass and pull the trigger if she found out though. And she'd probably do it too, considering her character, and knowing Wade would eventually heal. laughing

golem370
I will concede that the duo takes it 7-10 times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.