Ms. America Vs Jenny Sparks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55328/3554157-meerricca.jpg

Ultimates Ms. America.
Wildstorm Jenny, no doors.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Jenny-Sparks-Wildstorm-Comics-Stormwatch-Authority-a.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/55328/3554157-meerricca.jpg

Ultimates Ms. America.
Wildstorm Jenny, no doors.
No prep.
No BFR.

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Jenny-Sparks-Wildstorm-Comics-Stormwatch-Authority-a.jpg

In every Jenny Sparks battle, D.C. fans will say she automatically turns off the brain activity of the other party. Every time. Just some foreshadowing. Without that argument, she gets stomped like a roach.

riv6672
Never seen anyone here claim that, but okay.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

'The character I like loses, but if it weren't for her losing, she'd totally win.'

riv6672
Is that what he meant? Huh.

Blue Area Vet
Is that what he meant? Huh.

Saint is just getting his troll on. No that's not what I meant, I said exactly what I meant.

riv6672
Maybe he meant me.

beatboks
i opened this thread thinking it was Joan dale Miss America (Freedom Fighters) and was going to say she stomps.

dont kno ultimates MA though so cant comment.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by beatboks
i opened this thread thinking it was Joan dale Miss America (Freedom Fighters) and was going to say she stomps.

dont kno ultimates MA though so cant comment.

She's probably a little more powerful.

riv6672
I knew there was another Ms. America, but i forgot who she was, mostly.

Zack M
Sparks.

riv6672
I live this scintillating conversation.

beatboks
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
She's probably a little more powerful.

REALLY she's more powerful than joan Dale at her peak??? Joan is molecule man level. can completely reform herwelf from nothing etc.

riv6672
That makes her MM level? Lots of characters can come back from scratch...huh

beatboks
That makes her MM level? Lots of characters can come back from scratch...huh

she has matter manipulation powers that once she became proficient seemed to have no limits. shebwas able to evolve herself into a new life form of pure cosmic energy (from which she eventually reverted back). when she was destroyed she could maintain her consciousness while she built herself a new body. added to which she could literally determine her own form through molecular manipulation to be whatever age she wanted or physical prowess ability she required.

she's not pre retcon level hut she can do everything post retcon can to very close to the same level.

HulkIsHulk
In every Jenny Sparks battle, D.C. fans will say she automatically turns off the brain activity of the other party. Every time. Just some foreshadowing. Without that argument, she gets stomped like a roach.
You know, I was about to sa that. And I am a Marvel fan

riv6672
she has matter manipulation powers that once she became proficient seemed to have no limits. shebwas able to evolve herself into a new life form of pure cosmic energy (from which she eventually reverted back). when she was destroyed she could maintain her consciousness while she built herself a new body. added to which she could literally determine her own form through molecular manipulation to be whatever age she wanted or physical prowess ability she required.

she's not pre retcon level hut she can do everything post retcon can to very close to the same level.
Jeez huh

Blue Area Vet

But how strong and how fast was she? Those two things are important in a one on one battle.

riv6672
Are we talking about the other Ms. America or Sparks?

beatboks
But how strong and how fast was she? Those two things are important in a one on one battle.

through her matter manip she couldnalter her strengrh. she was a pretty fast flyer hypersonic anyway.

i dont see strength etc as that important ina battle when you power is matter manip.
when shebfound out tht the fake Miss America (impersonating her) was an artificial life form she just molecularly disolved/disassembed her. Pretty hard to beat that in a fight.

i beleive Nu52 they've made her a psionic instead.

anyhow doesnt matter as she's not in this fight.

riv6672
I was confused in my own thread. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.