Jean Grey vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

leonidas
jean sucks. too many versions. that said, which jean? current? the one that can reincarnate, yes? i'm not even sure the limits of her power. phoenix jean? obviously we'd need more proof of vulcan's ability but i suspect she'd melt him like bolt almost did. tk jean loses, jean w/o pf loses, probably, but for a while she had pretty high level tp that MIGHT have been able to muck with him

marvel has made a few characters utterly unreadable and unidentifiable, but very few have been as eff'd as jean over the years.

"Id"
Young Jean, was pushing the limits of her mutation, going all Omega level and shiz to the point that she was fighting on equal footing against Gladiator.

I wish they would explore more of how high Jean could become with out the Phoenix. We just get snippets here and there.

leonidas
yeah, she could have been cool. i think it's actually too late for her, like it's too late for rachel, who i also really thought had potential. x-chicks always seem to get totally eff'd by marvel....

hutchy1345
Vulcan isn't very impressive either tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.