SSJ3 Gotenks vs. Hypothetical GT Gotenks (base)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Galan007
SSJ3 is 400x base. It's hard to imagine GT-era Gotenks' power improving that dramatically--especially when I don't recall it being stated that the boys kept up with their training(correct me if I'm wrong.)

That said, I wouldn't put anything beyond GT. srsly

EmperorThanos
I don't think GT Goten or Trunks got any stronger as they were both slacking when it came to training so GT Gotenks would lose.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
SSJ3 is 400x base. It's hard to imagine GT-era Gotenks' power improving that dramatically--especially when I don't recall it being stated that the boys kept up with their training(correct me if I'm wrong.)

That said, I wouldn't put anything beyond GT. srsly

Yeah, 400x is perhaps too much (If you believe multipliers). SSJ GT Gotenks, then? What do you think?

SSJ2?

Training or not, I think it's safe to assume they're many times more powerful than those of their Z counterparts.

cdtm
GT should be more powerful. Even Gohan, who loses the mystic powerup and is beneath Vegeta.

Which is consistant with Super. Only Gohan worth anything is Cell Saga anyways.

StiltmanFTW
We can't really say if we actually lost it or just mixed it with SSJ/2. Super Gohan did the same, lol.

Originally posted by cdtm
Only Gohan worth anything is Cell Saga anyways.

Yup, "Teen" version and Mystic when he first appeared.

Crimson Dragoon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, 400x is perhaps too much (If you believe multipliers). SSJ GT Gotenks, then? What do you think?

SSJ2?

Training or not, I think it's safe to assume they're many times more powerful than those of their Z counterparts.

They should be, considering SSJ Baby Goten forced Gohan to go SSJ when the former released all of his power

Gohan according to the GT Perfect Files hasn't slacked off on his training

Galan007
^ I believe Perfect Files says that Gohan had 'kept up' with his training by the time of GT... Which means he should be substantially more powerful than he was in Z.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.