Galen Marek/Darth Vader vs. Ahsoka(Rebels)/Old Master Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Lightsabers only
*Vader has all of his Legends feats up till TFU 1

Duel takes place on neutral ground

JKBart
Rebels make it pretty clear Vader is > Maul, to be honest. Galen and Ahsoka have demonstrated similar prowess as combatants, but Galen is clearly the more powerful one; obviously it's a very minor edge since both are equal duelists, but that should give Galen decisive (and the only one here) edge.

Team 1 is just plainly better.

Emperordmb
Team one wins

cs_zoltan
10/10 rape.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
10/10 rape.

chingchangwalla
Ashoka is a non factor and Marek takes her out in a swift duel whilst Maul stalemates with Vader. Tbh though, if Ashoka faces Vader and actually lasts a few minutes, Maul could possibly overwhelm Galen and then it's 2 v 1. And even if Vader takes out Ashoka, Maul would be high after his kill and potentially defeat the Dark Lord. I only see this happening 2.5/10 times though as it would most likely end up with Maul getting 2 v 1'd and eventually being outclassed. PS, Maul's force rage should NOT be underestimated!

Syndicate
rawe cancur.

Deronn_solo
I can see a case being made for Maul taking Galen - yes.

Syndicate
I can't in the slightest. smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Syndicate
I can't in the slightest. smile
Superior duelist, superior martial combatant, and honestly - superior physical abilities.

JKBart
You two fight to the death smile

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I can see a case being made for Maul taking Galen - yes.

Bae, I've been loving you more and more lately. bunny

Jmanghan
Unlike Ahsoka, Galen actually beat Vader when they both went All-Out.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Bae, I've been loving you more and more lately. bunny

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11116/111167681/5269788-3881959-7959085516-tumbl.gif

MythLord
I don't know how to interpret that gif... So I will respond with this:
http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111178634/5259831-4094148115-giphy.gif

Syndicate
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Superior duelist, superior martial combatant, and honestly - superior physical abilities.

What dueling feats does he have that's superior to defeating Vader?

I'll give you that he's probably a better martial combatant but I don't know how that will have much to do with the fight when Galen can honestly straight up ragdoll him by the end of TFU.

Galen has shown greater durability even before he was rebuilt stronger then before. He's matched Vader in strength so Maul's not going to give him trouble there. He's shown to be faster then Vader so that puts him ahead of Maul. And he's stated to have superhuman agility throughout the novel. Not seeing how the physical disparity between Galen and Maul allows Maul even a chance at beating a force user infinitely more powerful then him.

Emperordmb

Ziggystardust
Galen vs Maul could be an interesting skirmish, but other than the apparent power disparity, Galen's lightning would probably win the day for him. This is a power that Maul's failed to defend against since he was marketed in the old Dark Horse publications. Sure, conventional logic would suggest he can simply raise his arms baring hand, and absorb the forked sparkles with his weapon. Most competent individuals would demonstrate the same, but being a champion of Juyo makes that all the less likely. Galen would use lightning to exploit his defensive openings, and unlike most Sith lords, Maul won't be predicting it. Game over.

SunRazer
Galen and Vader are individually better than either of team 2, so they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.