Pre Vizla vs. Saesee Tiin (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

*Vizla can use his jetpack for aerial attacks

Jmanghan
Tiin takes this.

ares834
Probably Vizla TBH.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Probably Vizla TBH.

Lul, cuz Tin gets killed by da emperor one secund, lul.

Jmanghan
I don't recall Vizla beating a single Jedi in the entire series.

NewGuy01
Saesee.

ares834
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Lul, cuz Tin gets killed by da emperor one secund, lul.

No. Because Vizsla held his own against Maul even when only using his saber. But good attempt at setting up a strawman. smile

NewGuy01
Only using his saber? He was using tons of different weapons in that fight, what are you talking about?

ares834
What are you talking about? I said "even when only using his saber". There is a large portion of the fight where Vizsla only duels and he looks incredibly impressive.

FreshestSlice
All he does is get shit on, even when using explosives. That's far from what I'd call impressive.

AncientPower
Didn't the writers even go so far as to say that Maul was putting on a show to make his victory legitimate in Mandalorian eyes.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
All he does is get shit on, even when using explosives. That's far from what I'd call impressive.

Nah. He duels rather well with him for like 30 seconds and even manages to get a hit in. And when using his other tools, actually managed to disarm Maul.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Didn't the writers even go so far as to say that Maul was putting on a show to make his victory legitimate in Mandalorian eyes.

Not that I know of. They do say the whole fight is an "act" though in the context it's clear they are talking about an act as in a play (act 1, act 2, act 3 etc...) rather than Maul putting on an act. Though some posters have spun it otherwise.

Jmanghan
Nah. He duels rather well with him for like 30 seconds and even manages to get a hit in. And when using his other tools, actually managed to disarm Maul.

Not that I know of. They do say the whole fight is an "act" though in the context it's clear they are talking about an act as in a play (act 1, act 2, act 3 etc...) rather than Maul putting on an act. Though some posters have spun it otherwise. He got beat by Ahsoka.

Maul was holding back tremendously.

He barely even had to use the force.

Kenobi stomped him and he only really used a force jump.

MythLord
Filoni said the entire fight was for "visual flare" and that Maul would've realistically stomped. Obi beat him handily, as well. Ahsoka did lose, but at least put up a pretty solid fight all things considered.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Filoni said the entire fight was for "visual flare" and that Maul would've realistically stomped. Obi beat him handily, as well. Ahsoka did lose, but at least put up a pretty solid fight all things considered. She didn't lose, lol wtf.

|King Joker|
How did Ahsoka lose that engagement? LOL.

On topic: Saesee wins.

FreshestSlice
She lost the same way Maul struggled.

Zenwolf
Vizsla always used his weapons never just pure Darksaber, indicating he's no real match for any without the conjunction use of his weapons. He's used them at some point in every single one of his fights.

SunRazer
Saesee wins. More skilled, better physicals, and has the benefit of Force-assisted precognition.

ares834
Originally posted by MythLord
Filoni said the entire fight was for "visual flare" and that Maul would've realistically stomped.

Where?

Jmanghan
Where?

Closest thing I could find, says nothing about Maul stomping Vizsla though.

Zenwolf
"I had always wondered as a kid, what it would be like if a Boba Fett, Mandalorian guy in the prime of his life with technology fought a Force Wielder."- Filoni.

So the fight should have been like this then, if you remembered ROTJ Filoni.

http://i.imgur.com/1dnmWfs.gifv

Kurk
Tiin takes this without a problem. Same as Kenobi vs Vizsla but without holding back as much.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
Saesee wins. More skilled, better physicals, and has the benefit of Force-assisted precognition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.