What I Like About The Matrix!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotchilis2k
Do you know what i like most about the matrix, I like all the Cunning Stunts... or is that just spoonerism! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

redhotchilis2k
Do none of you know what spoonerism is??? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

maul's woman
I simply enjoyed it as much if not more than I enjoyed the first movie. The first movie laid down the story. The second movie moved it along and showed the real life of the humans and the threat they really faced. The last will be the "drawing of the three" and the conclusion. The war.

redhotchilis2k
yes true, now more to the point, are you aware of wha spoonerism is? big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

Ahnold
I realise that this thread is OLD, and I mean http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wheelchair.gif old! BUT - I thought that now the trilogy is over {sniff} we could all discuss our fave moments here!

This of course has NOTHING to do with the fact that this is the oldest thread in the forum!

mook
yeah i know what it is

an old joke but a good one! smile

Korri
laughing

mook
i bet Persephone has a cunning stunt!

Sifer
Don't you mean a Stunning **** big grin

Korri
boyz!

JediHDM
laughing HAHA...good one, Sifer...

mors823
Wow, this one's older than the one I reveved several days ago. laughing out loud By now, there's most likely 20 threads on this already, but since this was the first, I'll post on here. The thing I most like is how you have to anaylze everything (even liscene plates!) to see the full story. Our society todays wants the easy way out of everything, but the Matrix movie make you work in a way. That is what I think is best and most important.

Ahnold
Fave thing? Two words: Hugo. Weaving.

For films dominated by philosophy and wooden acting, his presence was always refreshing - a quick wit, menacing facade, and an oh-so-cool voice always helped to keep things grounded. And now he's gone kablooie.

Damn

mors823
Fave thing? Two exgagerayed syllables Tw-ins. laughing out loud

Ahnold
Heh big grin . They were kinda cool. And now they've gone kablooie too.

Dammit!!! Why do all the good ones have to die?! WHY COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN THE KID INSTEAD?!

mailedbypostman
The stunts and story.
Ahnold>If you have trouble controlling your anger on matrix related topics,don't take it out on the kid.That's why your doctor knows of the red pill called choice.Whether you take it or not is your choice....

mors823
mailedbypostman> Strange, my posts always follow yours. The Kid was a little annoying, but they needed a charcture that was annoying. The story is most important, but the Special Effects are unmatched.

Ahnold
Sorry - I mean, I'm not bitter or anything. I mean, I suppose, in time, I could grow to like that snot-nosed, whiny, in-your-face, annoying glory hog. What am I saying?! NEVER!!!

But why?!

mors823
Comic relief, maybe? The more I think about it, he did seem a little pointless.

Ahnold
He didn't exactly have me rolling in the aisles with laughter...

Eh - he was probably just a glorified animatrix tie-in

mors823
There's a thread for the kid in the FDT. Maybe there is some unknown reason for his existence and survival. The W. Bros would include anything that did have a point.

mailedbypostman
Everyone must have a purpose........

JediHDM
He is a hero in Zion...he helped in the holding of the dock, and fought valiantly...i think he will be an elder later in life...if they continue with their current form of government, of course...anyway, he was a pivotal step in humanity, for he self-substantiated, which is basically unheard of...theres something about him that indicates greatness, but i can't quite put my finger on it...

Lag
Maybe he's an apostle or something like Simon. Or maybe they thought it was a bad career move to kill of Mouse in M1 and brought in The Kid out of fear of a flop. What the f**k?

sith_darth_jay
I liked that last theory better, but seriusly, the kid was ok, he was somekind of comic relief and played a nice part in zion's battle

mook
that was the joke i was making...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

redhotchilis2k>"Do none of you know what spoonerism is???"

Korri
laughing

kalantiaw
gotta love the twins...

i mean persephone's Happy Dance

Gus The PI
Persephone's BANANA???!!!

JKozzy
stick out tongue

Korri
What the f**k? ...

Gus The PI
Korri, re-read the post above mine

Korri
i did.....im confussed

realworlddreams
this is still boring, i liked everything there is, there is nothing that i didnt like, n there never will be anything matrix not to like, even if it is underappreciated or overrated, i will still enjoy everything matrix.

Gus The PI
Kalantiaw said "I mean Persephone's..." then had a smiley of a dancing banana. Get it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.