Rank the Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Gladiator vs Quasar vs BRB vs Nova Prime vs Ronan vs Silver Surfer

zopzop
IMHO :
Surfer
BRB
Quasar
NP
Gladiator = Ronan

leonidas
i'd say ss, brb, glads, quasar, nova and ronan. nova and quasar are pretty much neck and neck imo and not far behind glads.

Insane Titan
SS
BRB
Nova/Quasar
Ronan/Glads

hutchy1345
What I don't get though is that when they fought thanos, he said gladiator was the biggest threat and had to teleport him away

carver9
Surfer
Gladiator
Bill
Quasar
Nova Prime
Ronan

Magnon
BRB
Surfer
Gladiator
Quasar
Nova
Ronan

Supermex
Surfer
Gladiator = BRB
Quasar = NP
Ronan

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd say ss, brb, glads, quasar, nova and ronan. nova and quasar are pretty much neck and neck imo and not far behind glads.
Thats pretty good thumb up

SS
BRB
Glads
Nova/Quasar
Ronan

respectchecker
Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Quasar
Gladiator
Nova Prime
Ronan

carver9
Don't know why Glads is so far down when it was said that he is more dangerous than any of the annihilators save Surfer.

StiltmanFTW
Gladiator
Delta Ray Dave
Eunuch
Quasar
Rider of Dicks
Ronan

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
Don't know why Glads is so far down when it was said that he is more dangerous than any of the annihilators save Surfer.

Top 3 isnt bad.

StiltmanFTW
What makes you think that Carvmaster the Great, Ruler of KMC, was replying to you?

Genii96
Surfer
Glads
Quasar
NP
Ronan

Genii96
Surfer
Glads/brb
Quasar
NP
Ronan

StiltmanFTW
Reported for double-posting.

The punishment is serving Lord Carver for a lifetime.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What makes you think that Carvmaster the Great, Ruler of KMC, was replying to you?
If we only replied to posts directed at us specifically these threads'd be pretty short.

StiltmanFTW
True. Very, very true thumb up

riv6672
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/526a7cefe4b0f35a9f00357c/t/52793b0ce4b0e33e3924a340/1383676698508/You+talking+to+me.jpg

h1a8
Surfer
Gladiator
Bill
Quasar
Nova Prime
Ronan

Exactly!

Horrificus
Quasar
Surfer
BRB
Gladiator
NP
Ronan

riv6672
^^^bold move, number one-img Quasar. I like it! thumb up

Horrificus
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^bold move, number one-img Quasar. I like it! thumb up thanks.
I have posted many times in here, showing images of Q doing things that none of the others have even come close to.

hutchy1345
https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2hyyhq/respect_quasar/

Yeah he's powerful

hutchy1345
But I think
Silver Surfer
Quasar
Gladiator
BRB
NP
Ronan

riv6672
Originally posted by Horrificus
thanks.
I have posted many times in here, showing images of Q doing things that none of the others have even come close to.
I've never considered him GL level, but i like the character, he's an iverall nice guy. You have any links to to the threads you posted in?

Horrificus
Originally posted by riv6672
I've never considered him GL level, but i like the character, he's an iverall nice guy. You have any links to to the threads you posted in? i will grab som for u. He is way beyond GL level.

Galan007
i'd say ss, brb, glads, quasar, nova and ronan. nova and quasar are pretty much neck and neck imo and not far behind glads. thumb up

nwg202
i will grab som for u. He is way beyond GL level.

Couldnt he just drain Hal?

SS/Quasar
BRB
Nova/Glads/Ronan

Ronan's hammer is pretty much a plot device weapon.

Horrificus
Originally posted by nwg202

SS/Quasar
BRB
Nova/Glads/Ronan

Ronan's hammer is pretty much a plot device weapon. Quasar can drain and/or control all forms of energy native to the universe and also has access to an infinite source of power from the Quantum Zone.

Actually, the biggest weakness Quasar had, was that he was constantly learning about his capabilities. Even with his uber feats, he probably never really learned to use 100% of what he could do, right up until his ridiculous death at the hands of Annihilus.

I'm sure his new, female, more socially cutting edge replacement will instantly do better.

abhilegend
Originally posted by nwg202

SS/Quasar
BRB
Nova/Glads/Ronan

Ronan's hammer is pretty much a plot device weapon. Originally posted by Horrificus
Quasar can drain and/or control all forms of energy native to the universe and also has access to an infinite source of power from the Quantum Zone.

Actually, the biggest weakness Quasar had, was that he was constantly learning about his capabilities. Even with his uber feats, he probably never really learned to use 100% of what he could do, right up until his ridiculous death at the hands of Annihilus.

I'm sure his new, female, more socially cutting edge replacement will instantly do better.
Quasar was only able to manipulate EM spectrum and anything beyond it was outside his ability to manipulate.

He is nowhere near an elite GL in power.

zopzop
Originally posted by abhilegend
Quasar was only able to manipulate EM spectrum and anything beyond it was outside his ability to manipulate.
Yeah he did break that rule a few times (like vs Jack of Hearts and his Zero Energy) but you're right.

Psionic energy, Dark Force, Kinetic Energy, Magic, Dr. Spectrum's Power Crystal energies, all that stuff was beyond his ability to control.

I don't know about this though. When he gets serious, he's a dangerous foe. He did bring a Rogue Watcher to his knees.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop

Yeah he did break that rule a few times (like vs Jack of Hearts and his Zero Energy) but you're right.

Psionic energy, Dark Force, Kinetic Energy, Magic, Dr. Spectrum's Power Crystal energies, all that stuff was beyond his ability to control.

Both zero energy and JOH was inside EM spectrum IIRC.

That's his highest feat to date. His records against heralds just isn't good. Gladiator was crushing him until Black Bolt saved him. He wasn't even able to affect Surfer even though he was draining him. He was getting his ass handed to him by Masterson Thor. Hulk oneshotted him with a backhand.

He might be a dangerous opponent on a good day but a GL on a good day is far more dangerous.

riv6672
i will grab som for u. He is way beyond GL level.
thumb up

ShadowFyre
SS,Glads/BRB,Nova,Quasar,Ronan

Why everyones all over that one comment from Thanos.perhaps Glads particular Superman esque powerset is more difficult for him to counter or he was less prepared for it.

carver9
Gladiator STOMPED Quasar with ease during a fight they had. He should NOT BE above Gladiator.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't know about this though. When he gets serious, he's a dangerous foe. He did bring a Rogue Watcher to his knees. I'm sure I don't need to mention what happens when Hal gets serious...

leonidas
in a recent avengers issue the quantum bands were said to be among the most powerful weapons in the universe. with them, a complete novice did what the combined power of thor, IM, vision and ALL the avengers couldn't do with prolonged effort--she easily shattered graviton's shield. maelstrom wanted them and when he got them was considered one of the most powerful beings in the universe. the q-bands have been compared to the infinity stones and at one point even controlled the energy of one of the stones. need to find that scan.... they allow better, and greater, energy manipulation than ss has shown capable of (see max security).

his will might not be as great as hal's but the bands themselves are every bit as powerful as a ring imo and i don't think hal vs wendel would be a foregone conclusion at all though with hal's history obviously i'd give him a majority. i'd take wendel over almost all other lanterns though and there have been times when superman has made hal look like a feeb, so....everyone has those moments. quasar is a legit high herald imo and his high end feats certainly bear that out.

abhilegend
in a recent avengers issue the quantum bands were said to be among the most powerful weapons in the universe. with them, a complete novice did what the combined power of thor, IM, vision and ALL the avengers couldn't do with prolonged effort--she easily shattered graviton's shield. maelstrom wanted them and when he got them was considered one of the most powerful beings in the universe. the q-bands have been compared to the infinity stones and at one point even controlled the energy of one of the stones. need to find that scan.... they allow better, and greater, energy manipulation than ss has shown capable of (see max security).

his will might not be as great as hal's but the bands themselves are every bit as powerful as a ring imo and i don't think hal vs wendel would be a foregone conclusion at all though with hal's history obviously i'd give him a majority. i'd take wendel over almost all other lanterns though and there have been times when superman has made hal look like a feeb, so....everyone has those moments. quasar is a legit high herald imo and his high end feats certainly bear that out.
Well Superman makes everyone look like a feeb one time or another.

stick out tongue

leonidas
lol fair enuff. thumb up

h1a8
Gladiator STOMPED Quasar with ease during a fight they had. He should NOT BE above Gladiator.

Glads has the speed so I give him the edge. But in general abc logic doesn't work well. In comics there are many examples of A beating B and B beating C but C beat A. This creates the silly A>A logic.
IMO, a comic fight holds absolutely no water if the characters were not fighting to the best of their abilities in any way. Those fights don't represent the forum character who is indeed fighting to the best of their ability (as shown before).

But if a character was fighting to their best ability during a portion of the fight then we can use that portion for evidence. For example, Surfer not being able to react to a 100mph punch (while he is aware) is not a representative of the Surfer that will be represented on a forum fight.

Lastly, Does Wendell have human-like reflexes? I really don't know much about him other than his top feats.

EmperorThanos
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Quasar
Nova Prime
Ronan

riv6672
So Ronan is far and away the weakest on the team? Seems everyone agrees on that.

Insane Titan
Yet Ronan took down Black Dwarf who was handling Annihilus , Gladiator and Superskrull at the same time.

AlmightyKfish
Yeah I'd say Ronan is easily the weakest. I mean he's far more reliant on his gear than anyone else and it can be destroyed which basically reduces him to an above average Kree.

I mean sure you might count the Q Bands as gear but it's basically impossible to remove them, unlike Ronan's armour and hammer.

I just don't think he'd do particularly well against any of the others 1v1. I mean all but Quasar physically outmatch him, and everyone but Gladiator (debatable, his HV seems to vary a lot) can outmatch his energy projection. He might be able to do slightly more exotic things than a couple of them but he just doesn't really operate on the same scale as them.

This all being said, it's not like he's weak or anything. I'd probably give him a majority over say, Iron Man depending on the armour. It's just the Annihilators are a ludicrously powerful team.

TheHulk
Surfer
Gladiator
Bill
Quasar
Nova Prime
Ronan

riv6672
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Yeah I'd say Ronan is easily the weakest. I mean he's far more reliant on his gear than anyone else and it can be destroyed which basically reduces him to an above average Kree.

I mean sure you might count the Q Bands as gear but it's basically impossible to remove them, unlike Ronan's armour and hammer.

I just don't think he'd do particularly well against any of the others 1v1. I mean all but Quasar physically outmatch him, and everyone but Gladiator (debatable, his HV seems to vary a lot) can outmatch his energy projection. He might be able to do slightly more exotic things than a couple of them but he just doesn't really operate on the same scale as them.

This all being said, it's not like he's weak or anything. I'd probably give him a majority over say, Iron Man depending on the armour. It's just the Annihilators are a ludicrously powerful team.
Great response.
And yeah, weakest on -this- team is relative to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.