Your top 3/5/10 favorite deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
1. Count Dooku
2. Karness Muur
3. Agen Kolar
4. Kenth Hamner
5. Darth Thanaton

Trocity
1. Ganner Rhysode
2. Ganner Rhysode
3. Ganner Rhysode
4. Ganner Rhysode
5. Ganner Rhysode

Fated Xtasy
You made this for moi? bart?

Be careful Sel might get an jealous smile

Btw who is Ganner lame name?

JKBart
I made this for myself because I love deaths that are top tier realistic, that means:
- pathetic,
- quick,
- having absolutely nothing heroic or useful about them.

smile

Fated Xtasy
Dooku was useful in giving Annie that final push.

You fail smile

JKBart
yeah but he died like a scum, executed after being stomped by his inferior, betrayed, didn't say a word to at least throw Palpatine in shit by saying he is Sith, nobody was sad after his death, nobody cared for him, and stuff smile

Fated Xtasy
Still useful in creating darth vadersmile

Failurrr

FreshestSlice
He wasn't useful for that at all.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You made this for moi? bart?

Be careful Sel might get an jealous smile

Btw who is Ganner lame name?

A Yuuzhan Vong god.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
A Yuuzhan Vong god.

Interesting...

Wait is he the gu6 that uses Annie Solos saber?

Jmanghan
Krayt, Vader, Traya, Malak.

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
I made this for myself because I love deaths that are top tier realistic, that means:
- pathetic,
- quick,
- having absolutely nothing heroic or useful about them.

smile

mmm

- Savage Opress
- Agen Kolar, Tiin and Kit Fisto
- Darth Plagueis
- Adi Galia
- Eeth Koth (don't even know how that ***** died, but 10/10 was defo worthless)

Emperordmb
Han Solo- The John Williams soundtrack, Harrison Ford's acting, Kylo Ren's emotional conflict, the emotional impact, and Chewbacca's heartbreaking roar and subsequent furious rampage all culminate in an extremely good scene. Say what you want about TFA, whether you thought it was a travesty to SW or the best movie ever made, Harrison Ford as Han Solo brought his A-Game.

Count Dooku- "DEW IT"

Lord Qordis- Qordis is written, rather cleverly by Drew for the purpose Qordis is meant to serve, as an extremely contemptible character who more than anyone else is meant to represent everything wrong with the Brotherhood of Darkness, and everything from his hubris and cowardice to his disgusting physical mannerisms (cutting into his own palm and smearing his blood all over Bane's head... ew) only leads the reader to hate him more and more as the book progresses. It is thus extremely satisfying near the end of Path of Destruction when Bane not only kills him, but slowly, brutally, and casually crushes his body with the Force as he pleads for mercy.

Pre Vizsla- The fight scene building up to it, the brutality of the end of that fight, Vizsla upholding his honor in his final moments and accepting his defeat and death, Maul's ascension to the throne, and the thematic significance of Vizsla falling to his own blade and Vizsla's blade passing into the hands by which it will be used to kill Vizsla's most hated enemy.

Order 66 sequence- technically more than one death, but I'm counting it in a single slot anyways because its basically one long death scene for numerous Jedi. The cinematography of using such diverse locations, the emotional impacts of the deaths, and perhaps most importantly that killer John Williams score creates an extremely emotionally powerful and beautifully crafted scene.

Honorable mentions:

Agen Kolar- My heart sings every time I see Sheev run him through

Shaak Ti- Only Jedi I know to have three death scenes

Lucia- The image of Zannah's Force wave having her bounce up and down the hallway like a ping pong ball is extremely amusing to me for some reason.

Kopecz- A Sith fighting with a ton of arrows in the back of his neck and two spears skewered through his body in a last stand embracing death to escape eternal torment? Seems pretty legit to me.

Satine- The impact on Obi-Wan, the sadistic vengeful pleasure Maul derives from it, and Satine falling to the blade once wielded by her greatest enemy.

Ventress- One thing I can appreciate about Dark Disciple was that it brought Ventress's story to a close. She served her role as Dooku's apprentice, and her betrayal, revenge attempt, reconnection with her past, and finding a new place in the universe as a bounty hunter was an interesting character arc, but once she became a bounty hunter I felt like her character arc didn't have much left.

Castas- The way Aurra just non-chalantly shot him through the face after calling his name to get his attention, combined with Hondo's reaction ("Hey hey! Somebody scrape that guy off the floor! He sprung a leak"wink was comedic gold.

Darish Vol- He leaves Ivaar Workan's room with his lightsaber whipped out to kill Abeloth... the next thing we see is Abeloth walking into Workan's room with Vol's severed head grasped in one of her tentacles... hilarious.

carthage
Vader saying goodbye to Luke will probably always be one of the best goodbye moments to me in Cinema/SW mythos.

Zallow's death was well-earned as he died an honorable warriors death, and Malgus regarded him as a good opponent.

Cay dying in Ulic's arms had a weaker but similar effect to me as Vader's death, due to the bond they had

And Kenobi's spirit finally leaving Luke in Heirs to the Empire gets me everytime when he says something to the extent of "I loved you like a brother, I loved you like a son". Pretty touching stuff

Yodas farewell in ROTJ is touching as well

Revanchiste
1. Count Dooku
2. Karness Muur
3. Agen Kolar
4. Kenth Hamner
5. Darth Thanaton

Good 1 and 5 one Dokku cuz christopher lee....

5 Darth Thanaton cuz it is epic....

So for Me
1 Malak
2 Dooku
3 Darth Thanaton

4 Palpa Maul Windu and Malgus Death... Because of the robot chicken joke on the matter..... The falling people matter..... Have a though for the Janitor who received corps on the head during an entire saga.....

chingchangwalla
1) Malak
2) Agen Kolar/Saesee Tiin
3) Shaak Ti
4) Volfe Karkko

Don't really care for how they died, just that they did die. Hate these characters so much, all so overrated.

Sinious
Vitiate choking on HoT's saber.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
1. Ganner Rhysode
2. Ganner Rhysode
3. Ganner Rhysode
4. Ganner Rhysode
5. Ganner Rhysode

thumb up

For real:

Rhysode
Thanaton
Malak
Kreia
Chewbacca

relentless1
Sidious- the impact of Anakins return; watching him turn as he can't bear to watch his boy fry any longer and john williams triumphant score was a perfect sendoff to the greatest villain in Star Wars lore

Han Solo- the reverse of my last entry...seeing the look on hans face as he confronts his son; we all knew what was coming but it didn't diminish the impact of it at all.. Watching Han die by the hand of that whiny little ***** Ren was like killing a favourite uncle

Tarkin- the ******* that thought his battle station couldn't be stopped; so smarmy and confident up until the very end

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

For real:

Rhysode
Thanaton
Malak
Kreia
Chewbacca

Good one but thank to the new canon you can replace Chewie by Han Solo...

I do not get why get angry when you killed a plot armored character... Why?? You see in batman they are force to find stupid reason to keep the Joker alive, cuz you know trade mark character.. you cannot kill it...

Malak 3 death auote are awsome... "I relent in Darkness", or the "it end as it should be : in Darkness." is just so pathetic, especialy with the silence, a bit funny too, but you feel so much sorry for him, so you do not laugh, he try to die like a man with honor, but his death is just spo ridiculous.. You clearly pitty him....

Malak is even wondering if the Jedi council could have healed him, taken him away from the Darkness, the sad thing is that he follow Revan into Darkness because he was amazed by Revan and you can clearly see that in the comic, I have even theorise that when he decided to betray Revan, he felt strong and ready, he immaginned Revan being proud of him, a bit like Kreia when you kill her, the dude was th Revan fanboy, he had touched and approched the Revan, it's like you if you could licked Harrisson Ford Balls every week-end.....
Being defeated and having jaw cut he must have hated himself so much that he decided to hate Revan instead to bear the weight.... You see when he is teh dark lord of the sith, he like : "Haha, I surpassed you Revan Hahha.. Revan??? S.O.B I Should have beaten him in a fair fight in a 1v1 duel according to the sith traddiction instead of backstabbing him like a prok.. Hum what are you saying Malak? Revan was a waek incappble of destroying his foe when he had the occasion, one of his biggest mistake is to let me live, he could have crushed the republic using the Star Forge. Yess that is what it is...."

Nephthys
Han would be number 6, certainly. Then Sidious I think. But ultimately I couldn't deny the sheer awesomeness of getting hit by a moon while screaming at it in defiance.

Kurk
1. Pre-Vizsla (he took it like a man with honor which beats the others in my book)
2. Vader (it was so dramatic and tugged on what little heartstrings I have)
3. Dooku in Yoda's vision (I like this one a little bit more than the actual death for some reason)
4. Dooku's actual death (no elaboration needed)
5. Savage Oppress (it showed a softer side to Maul)
Honorable mention: Pong Krell's execution (it was pretty funny actually)

Syndicate
yeah but he died like a scum, executed after being stomped by his inferior, betrayed, didn't say a word to at least throw Palpatine in shit by saying he is Sith, nobody was sad after his death, nobody cared for him, and stuff smile

I bet Kurk did.

Kurk

Syndicate
"And yes, I cared for his Death." - Kurk, 2016.

Thought so.

Also, you've committed blasphemy.

You forgot to capitalize "His" in your sentence.

Kurk
Originally posted by Syndicate
"And yes, I cared for his Death." - Kurk, 2016.

Thought so.

Also, you've committed blasphemy.

You forgot to capitalize "His" in your sentence. ?

Syndicate
"And yes, I cared for his Death."

You capitalized the inscrutable Count's "Death" but not the reference to "Him."

For shame Kurk, for shame.

Kurk
Originally posted by Syndicate
"And yes, I cared for his Death."

You capitalized the inscrutable Count's "Death" but not the reference to "Him."

For shame Kurk, for shame.
https://youtu.be/7s3x8ox2ToE?t=16s

Geistalt
1. Vitiate
2. Anakin Skywalker
3. Orgus Din
4. Darth Tyranus
5. Darth Sion
6. Darth Traya
7. Adraas
8. Eleena Daru
9. Revan
10. Cay Qel-Droma

I would list Sidious' first death between Sion and Traya if I felt that it counted (it really doesn't imo, since he just gets revived later).

Geistalt
Wait; by that logic, Vitiate's death doesn't count, either.

Fvck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.