Darth Vader vs Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Rebels Vader, Clone wars Jedi.

Who wins?

Emperordmb
Vader's Force powers are too strong for the team. He wins.

carthage
DD Vos?

Team has a shot as he can easily press Vader in a duel, Jedi win a majority if he can prevent Vader from abusing his titanic force powers. If it's Legends Vos then Vader cleans house

Rebel95
Canon

Emperordmb
Still Vader since he still outclasses everyone here with TK.

JKBart
Vader's not that powerful to outright kill them via the Force, he would, easily, in a separated action, but he won't have the space to do it when surrounded by them, outnumbered 3 to 1.

|King Joker|
Yeah, team definitely wins this.

Kurk
The small fry go down quickly, DD Vos puts up a good fight but I still think Vader wins this with above average difficulty

AncientPower
Vader isn't Sidious, he goes down in a hard fight, Jedi likely take casualties.

DarthAnt66
Vader should be able to win, but in-universe he's a pathetic fighter, so probably team.

SunRazer
Team wins.

Kurk
When you say Rebels Vader, do you mean Vader as of that time period (which is his prime IMO) if you encompass legends feats, or are we strictly confined to Rebels showings which are pretty lackluster?

If it is the former, I stick by my original verdict.
If it is the latter, Vader goes down to a DD Vos and his jedi back up. If we're talking about a normal Vos, Rebels Vader has a 7/10 chance to pull it off with strong difficulty.

NewGuy01
Vader, honestly.

SunRazer
Holistically, Vader wins, but realistically, he falls.

ILS
I think Vader making an easy effort of lifting massive shit has perverted our expectations of what he can do in an actual fight... we've never seen him go up against three high-calibre Jedi (Vos in particular if he's Dark Sided) and come out well.

In other words, I'll believe it when I see it, or when the rules of SW change and a massive TK advantage does actually warrant a win in situations like these.

Total Warrior
Tbh, I don't see Vader winning this. Vos in particular with his acrobatic style is a good counter to someone like Vader and Fisto/Koon are a decent distraction. So team wins imo

Total Warrior
Moreover, since this is Rebels Vader it's highly likely he wouldn't go all out (at least initially) against them, he didn't do it against Kanan and Ezra and he didn't even abuse his force edge against Ahsoka. If Kanan and Ezra were even able to force push him i don't see why these 3 jedi couldn't do the same and take advantage of it.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Moreover, since this is Rebels Vader it's highly likely he wouldn't go all out (at least initially) against them, he didn't do it against Kanan and Ezra and he didn't even abuse his force edge against Ahsoka. If Kanan and Ezra were even able to force push him i don't see why these 3 jedi couldn't do the same and take advantage of it. He was ****ing with Kanan and Ezra the entire time and still threw them around, and he was Force pushed by them when there was a large explosion literally right above him and two AT-STs were about to fall on him -- so he was distracted and Kanan and Ezra capitalized. Ahsoka's also quite a bit stronger in the Force than any of the Jedi here, so Vader not being capable of dominating her doesn't mean he can't with any individual Jedi here. The argument that because Vader didn't liberally use the Force against Ahsoka means he won't against inferior Force users doesn't make any sense. I'm sure if Vader sees two Jedi Council members and a person who defeated Dooku about to attack him he won't be ****ing around whatsoever in any aspect.

AncientPower
Tano is stronger than Dark Side DD Vos?

|King Joker|
In the Force? Yeah, I'd say so.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Kurk
When you say Rebels Vader, do you mean Vader as of that time period (which is his prime IMO) if you encompass legends feats, or are we strictly confined to Rebels showings which are pretty lackluster?

If it is the former, I stick by my original verdict.
If it is the latter, Vader goes down to a DD Vos and his jedi back up. If we're talking about a normal Vos, Rebels Vader has a 7/10 chance to pull it off with strong difficulty.
Former

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
In the Force? Yeah, I'd say so.
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lord Stark
Vader dies. Feats wise he's never dispatched any force user of these guys' calibre in either sabers or force. Vader is a powerful 1 vs. 1 combatant. He's never really demonstrated aptitude at engaging a strike team as powerful as this one.

As has been stated, he's not Sidious.

ares834
Yep. He's been canonically confirmed to be better. thumb up

Beniboybling
yes

Rebel95
Happy Dance

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834
Yep. He's been canonically confirmed to be better. thumb up

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=5009&d=1381322267

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud Stellar argument as always, Kurk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.