Where's the quote about Baras > Fulminiss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Just asking. Which one is it?

Syndicate
Apparently it's nonexistence/irrelevant given the lack of response.

FreshestSlice
I think people just assume considering he got shit on while amped.

Syndicate
That would be a logical assumption.

NewGuy01
Sel Makor mentions "a greater Sith" than Fulminiss that came before him and made a deal with him. It's heavily implied to be Baras, if you cross-reference the Knight and Warrior storylines.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sel Makor mentions "a greater Sith" than Fulminiss that came before him and made a deal with him. It's heavily implied to be Baras, if you cross-reference the Knight and Warrior storylines.

I know that. I'm asking for the word-by-word quote, since I can't seem to find it anywhere.

SunRazer
Bump. Still can't find it.

Nephthys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sRz_GcK548

MythLord
Because it doesn't exist.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
Because it doesn't exist. Hyuk hyuk sure about that?

SunRazer
Thanks. Considering making a Baras RT, tbh. I've got his fight with the Wrath, his ability to enslave and drain the Entity, his status as one of the most powerful Sith, his fight with Satele and fights with Angral in the comics, and now the quote about his superiority over Fulminiss. What else is there?

MythLord
His leg strength. They daily support 18 tons.

SunRazer
Shoulda kept his comic look, tbh.

MythLord
Yeah... he actually looks intimidating. In SWTOR, he looks like a clumsier yutz than Pong Krell.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Thanks. Considering making a Baras RT, tbh. I've got his fight with the Wrath, his ability to enslave and drain the Entity, his status as one of the most powerful Sith, his fight with Satele and fights with Angral in the comics, and now the quote about his superiority over Fulminiss. What else is there?

There's the quote about him being almost invincible, from one of the Hands:

"It is time for you to confront Darth Baras. Even now, Baras is near-indestructible."

―Darth Vowrawn (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

You might also want to put this in:

"There's no denying you are a master of the dark arts now. Only the most accomplished among us are named as lords among the Sith. You have more than earned the distinctions. I hereby confer the title of Sith Lord upon you. As lethal as you must be to become a lord, a Darth is the embodiment of death. Don't forget that."

―Darth Baras (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

He was also able to perform a force choke from across the galaxy at one point.

Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xQO5JSTqQ

I can't tell or not but at 19.55 he might shake the building when he gets pissed?

You could put in some of the accolades about the Dark Council as well. Also don't forget that the Sel-Makor quote also says he amped Baras. Thats worth a mention. Maybe give Ant's Wrath thread a look through just in case theres something.

SunRazer
That rage scene is hilarious, lol. Thanks, anyway.

MythLord
Also, don't forget his ground-breaking weight(no pun intended).

Emperordmb
This is a guy Jensaarai1 could legitimately cosplay as.

MythLord
Originally posted by Nephthys
Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1xQO5JSTqQ

I can't tell or not but at 19.55 he might shake the building when he gets pissed?

Are we sure he's actually shaking the building? To me it looks/sounds like he's trying to take a dump, but the turd won't come out.

FreshestSlice
Joking about appearances while repping Steven Universe is the definition of ironic.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Emperordmb
This is a guy Jensaarai1 could legitimately cosplay as.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.