Quicksilver with Wonder Woman sword

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Whos the weakest character that can beat QS if he had possession of Wonder Woman sword and lasso? Follow forum rules with starting distance and position of characters. QS is blood thirsty but fighting smart.

Khazra Reborn
The only comic movie character I can think of would be The Mask. Maybe a really powerful Jedi, if you take their Force pre-cog and wank it to the nth degree, but IMO that would never happen in a million years based on what they've done on screen.

Or maybe an uber telepath like Chuck X, but QS is familiar with him, he'd just kill him right away.

Time-Immemorial
Who is Wonder Woman sword?

KingD19
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who is Wonder Woman sword?

He's saying who could stand up to FOX Quicksilver with Diana's sword from BvS, which was strong/sharp enough to slice clean through Doomsday's arm, and her lasso which could hold him in place for a bit.

Honestly I can see him slicing through most things/people with his speed/strength combined with that sword of hers. If a tornado can put a piece of hay through an oak tree...well.

Time-Immemorial
I hate these who is the weakest person that can survive threads. Carver makes them to lowball any character besides hulk.

KingD19
Hulk would get his ass chopped down too. Lol.

Khazra Reborn
This is a fight Hulk wouldn't win in a million years.

carver9
I agree.

Time-Immemorial
No one short of Manhattan or the Mask could stop him.

Khazra Reborn
Oh yeah, Manhattan could definitely do it, I forgot about him.

Darth Thor
Smallville Clark should be able to do it.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I forgot about him. That will do it.

Khazra Reborn
What can Smallville Superman do? Is he exponentially faster and more durable than MoS Superman?

Time-Immemorial
Lol yes.

KingD19
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What can Smallville Superman do? Is he exponentially faster and more durable than MoS Superman?

Oh f*ck yes.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

MoS has better flight speed feats, Smallville has better land based speed feats.

Smallville is stronger though, by a lot. He lifted an entire planet.

Mindset
Pretty sure he had better flying speed too when Jor El took over his body.

Time-Immemorial
MoS flew from the Artic to metropolis to save louis from falling out of a building and in the first movie was traversing the globe in fractions of seconds. My avatar is the actual episode of when Clark was brainwashed into Kal-El. He didn't fly faster then MOS.

Mindset
MoS flew from the Artic to metropolis to save louis from falling out of a building and in the first movie was traversing the globe in fractions of seconds. My avatar is the actual episode of when Clark was brainwashed into Kal-El. He didn't fly faster then MOS. I don't believe you.

Sorry.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

KingD19
Smallville Clark is a faster flyer. He said he's nearly as fast as Impulse when he flies. If that's the case, his flight speed puts MoS to shame.

Darth Thor
Smallville Clark has QS level combat speed as well.

NotAllThatEvil
If magneto starts with his shields up he might be able to get him...

Khazra Reborn
MoS has better flight speed feats, Smallville has better land based speed feats.

Smallville is stronger though, by a lot. He lifted an entire planet.

Wow. So tv Superman is the strongest one? Never would have guessed that.

The Ellimist
Metro Man would win, but that's probably overkill.

The weakest that could kill him is probably a Force user who gets the first strike in.

KingD19
No Force User is fast enough to get the first strike in.

The Ellimist
It's a matter of precognition.

Silent Master
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Even if they know what QS is going to do, they would still need to be fast enough to move out of the way, which they're not.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
Smallville Clark is a faster flyer. He said he's nearly as fast as Impulse when he flies. If that's the case, his flight speed puts MoS to shame.

And which episode did he say this?

Nibedicus
Originally posted by The Ellimist

QS would kill them before their neurons even fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.