Drax vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Fist fight. Who wins?

golem370
Drax imo

DTM
Yeah, personally I believe Drax to be physically superior to WS, so I give Drax the win here.

FrothByte
Drax should win but until we actually see more impressive feats from Drax, I'm siding with WS.

TheVaultDweller
Drax's only really notable combat feat is taking out Korath. Though Korath was a Kree, with enhanced strength and durability, so he wasn't just some fodder enemy at least.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Drax should win but until we actually see more impressive feats from Drax, I'm siding with WS.

thumb up

carthage
Bucky wins

Time-Immemorial
WS

golem370
He also ripped that drone in half and held his own against Groot

BruceSkywalker
Bucky..

wallman77
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Drax's only really notable combat feat is taking out Korath. Though Korath was a Kree, with enhanced strength and durability, so he wasn't just some fodder enemy at least.

Draw tanked a spaceship flying right into him. Mind you he was unconscious for a few minutes but he was up and about not long after with no lasting injuries. That's classes above the force bucky can generate.

Originally posted by FrothByte

Bucky has no way to put him down.

Juk3n
WS outfights.

Drax simply outlasts. Drax but it takes a long time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.