Jason Bourne vs The Transporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Jason Bourne vs Frank Martin (Statham)

Round 1: Pure h2h in an empty parking lot
Round 2: Fight takes place in a garage where combatants are allowed to use any material lying around

TheVaultDweller
Maybe I am miss-remembering a bit, because I haven't seen the Transporter movies in ages, but I feel like Bourne, despite his toughness, was a bit more grounded in reality than Frank was. From what I can remember, Frank was barely a step down from Chev Chelios. So going with Frank here, though I am open to being swayed by an argument for Bourne.

KingD19
It can't be swayed for Bourne. Frank was taking out hordes of guys, tap dancing on bike pedals in oil, tanked getting hurled through a wall, etc... He's pretty much superhuman. Bourne as badass as he is is a normal guy.

TheVaultDweller
That's what I suspected, but I honestly couldn't remember whether I was remembering Frank as better than he actually was, or if he was as ridiculous as I recall him being.

KingD19
Bourne would be a very skilled opponent, but he has nowhere near the stats to do anything but piss Frank off.

Time-Immemorial
Is the new movie out?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Is the new movie out?

July 29, the week prior to Suicide Squad..

as for this.. Clearly Frank wins but will revisit perhaps after I see the new Bourne film

KingD19
The only way even new Bourne has a chance of winning is if he fights reboot Frank, who was far more grounded.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.