Saba Sebatyne vs Savage Opress (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Who wins? Fight takes place inside an empty Star Destroyer slowly falling into a black hole. Whoever wins can make it to the hangar and escape in a ship.

carthage
Savage has better skill showings and the requisite physical strength to negate hers. I'd go with him in a good fight.

Malgus would kill her too zorro

The Ellimist
Caedus thinks he could defeat Saba "with difficulty". Nobody at that level would have any difficulty with Savage.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Caedus thinks he could defeat Saba "with difficulty".

Really ? smokin'

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Caedus thinks he could defeat Saba "with difficulty". Nobody at that level would have any difficulty with Savage.

Deronn_solo

Caedus also thought Katarn could pose a threat to him individually, yet, a mere seconds into their duel, he had to be bailed out by one of his teammates, or else, he would have become an amputee victim.

Moral of the story, Jacen's opinion(s), is hardly infallible.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
a mere seconds

0_o

Anyways... Whole Caedus is certainly not infallible his opinion of Saba should place her above Savage in regards to lightsaber combat. Oppress takes Force of course and has a physical advantage. All out is a tossup.

MythLord
Caedus also thought Katarn could pose a threat to him individually, yet, a mere seconds into their duel, he had to be bailed out by one of his teammates, or else, he would have become an amputee victim.

Moral of the story, Jacen's opinion(s), is hardly infallible.
Now, darling, Caedus said Kyle was a threat in comparison to the other Jedi Knights he was facing. A truthful statement, if you ask me.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Now, darling, Caedus said Kyle was a threat in comparison to the other Jedi Knights he was facing. A truthful statement, if you ask me.

Where was it stated ---- or even hinted ---- that the threat jargon was only in juxtoposition with the other Jedi?

MythLord
Where was it stated ---- or even hinted ---- that the threat jargon was only in juxtoposition with the other Jedi?

The fact that Caedus has, prior to stating Kyle could be a legitimate threat, is how the Jedi were nothing to him, even collectively. In comparison to that, Katarn is a threat.

Emperordmb
Meh, Katarn's better than Savage too.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
The fact that Caedus has, prior to stating Kyle could be a legitimate threat, is how the Jedi were nothing to him, even collectively. In comparison to that, Katarn is a threat.

That still doesn't mean he was talking in comparison with the other Jedi, lmao. It just means the Jedi aren't threats to him at all, but Katarn is. Nowhere in the text does it imply, that Kye was only a threat relative to the other mook Jedi.

Your reaching is making me cringe, darling.

MythLord
Hmm. Yeah, I guess that's resonable enough. Still, though, it is confirmed that Kyle taxed Jacen somewhat in their duel in the CSWE, and he's arguably better than Opress to begin with.

Also, made our CaV thread dear happy

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Meh, Katarn's better than Savage too.

nope

Nephthys
Caedus was injured in that fight with Katarn, recall.

SunRazer
Caedus has regarded worse injuries as only fueling his power, so I doubt it's anything worth noting.

Nephthys
It was worth noting enough that Caedus noted it. no expression

SunRazer
He noted the injuries in Invincible as well, which were worse, and then proceeded to say that they'd only fuel his power.

Nephthys
And in the fight with Katarn he's saying it as them negatively impacting his performance.

SunRazer
Where?

Nephthys
In the book.

SunRazer
Didn't find it. Maybe you could provide a quote?

Nephthys
Ugh. Which book is it?

SunRazer
Fury. I only skimmed it, so there's a chance that I missed it... smile

Nephthys
"Caedus hadn't felt the blaster bolt coming. His concentration was slipping.

And this madman of a Falleen Jedi was starting to beat down his parries. His strength was slipping.

He wasn't yet recovered from his duel with Luke."

SunRazer
Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.