Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama vs Vrook Lamar and Atris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
R1: Corobb doesn't have access to Force Bellow.

R2: Corobb can use Force Bellow.

Fights take place in Atris' Meditation Chamber in her Telos Academy.

MythLord
Round 1: Backing Team 2.
Round 2: Backing Team 1.

SunRazer
So it does make a difference. I was prepared for people to say that it wouldn't make much difference because it's unlikely to be used in the middle of a duel and could end up hurting Moudama as well.

MythLord
If Moudama's smart enough and stays back, then a hall-collapsing, several-dozen-droid-destroying, Grievous-pausing wave should honestly do the trick. Also, I wouldn't neccessarily rule out the two in a duel either. Both are noted as some of the most skilled Jedi in the Order at the time, and have contended with one or two MagnaGuards(at times, while focusing primarily on the Chancellor), which were Grievous' Elites.

AncientPower
Atris has the home ground advantage and Force drain, Vrook Lamar's TK has knocked out early game Surik and her comps with a gesture.

Gotta give it to them because I don't think Force Bellow will harm them enough.

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
Atris has the home ground advantage and Force drain, Vrook Lamar's TK has knocked out early game Surik and her comps with a gesture.

Gotta give it to them because I don't think Force Bellow will harm them enough.

Hmm, I forgot about Drain. Scratch my original post; Atris' Dark Side powers may give Team 2 an edge in Round 2, as well.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
If Moudama's smart enough and stays back, then a hall-collapsing, several-dozen-droid-destroying, Grievous-pausing wave should honestly do the trick.

Sure, but both of team 2 are proficient at Healing powers and can use them mid-duel, and Atris also has the benefit of being able to use Drain Life and Storm as well. Force Bellow can be game-changing but I doubt it's an instant win.

The two sides are probably about equal as swordsmen, to be honest.

AncientPower
Eh, Atris does have ancient Sith combat techniques and was fast enough to outduel Brianna who B-team'd the Handmaidens.

SunRazer
Roron's lightsaber being considered by Grievous as one of his top four trophies is a pretty good accolade, unless it refers to the lightsaber's bling. That puts him in league with RotS Shaak, Adi Gallia, and Pablo Jill, and actually above Foul Moudama, Nahdar Vebb, and so on. I'd say that rivals Atris.

Foul's just under that, so I'd put him on par with Vrook in saber combat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.