Atris vs. Grand Inquisitor (Lightsabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on Malachor (Legends)

|King Joker|
Feats for Atris?

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Feats for Atris?

She fought evenly with Brianna, who had just blitz-stomped five exceptionally skilled martial artists with Battle Precognition.

Atris herself has Battle Precognition and is a proficient user of Juyo, which indicates that she was a high-level master of at least two other forms. She also has dozens of Sith holocrons, and she claims that all of their teachings of the Force and combat are hers to command.

She's also listed as a master lightsaber duelist and a lightsaber virtuoso, and is confirmed to be a better swordsman than Kavar, who was one of the most famed Jedi fighters of the time.

|King Joker|
Atris should take this, then. Her feats / accolades seem much more impressive than holding an edge over Kanan Jarrus, who isn't much in terms of dueling ability as of Season 1 of Rebels.

SunRazer
Yeah, it seems like her technical knowledge is right up there with the GI's but she boasts a stronger connection to the Force by far. If she can get past the intimidation/unorthodoxy factor, then I reckon her sheer skill is greater than the GI's and she'll prevail.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by SunRazer
She fought evenly with Brianna, who had just blitz-stomped five exceptionally skilled martial artists with Battle Precognition.

Atris herself has Battle Precognition and is a proficient user of Juyo, which indicates that she was a high-level master of at least two other forms. She also has dozens of Sith holocrons, and she claims that all of their teachings of the Force and combat are hers to command.

She's also listed as a master lightsaber duelist and a lightsaber virtuoso, and is confirmed to be a better swordsman than Kavar, who was one of the most famed Jedi fighters of the time.

Wat? When is she confirmed to be a better swordsman than Kavar?

Selenial
In the quote that placed Kavar as the weakest Swordsman of the council, that Surik's met.

Zenwolf
I swear I think Kotor 2 messed up with Kavar somewhere. He's a Jedi Guardian and yet the weakest?....What? Despite the fact that it's noted Jedi Guardians are noted as the warriors and that their saber is frequently usedm that they are the first line of defense in the Republic. That in their downtime, training consumes them in physicals and combat drills.

Kavar's character was messed up somewhere along the way. Research was not done me thinks.

SunRazer
Not really. Anoon Bondara was a famed Jedi Guardian but inferior to several other duelists - it's never stated that Vrook or Zez aren't Guardians, to be fair, though I wouldn't expect them to be. Still, there's nothing stopping a Consular from being more skilled than a Guardian, especially when they have the same technical knowledge and a stronger connection to the Force.

Zenwolf
I guess, but I can't see Kavar being the weakest in dueling, I just find that really bizarre. He doesn't need to be the best, but I just can't see him as the weakest.

SunRazer
They're all pretty damn unknown. I'm not sure what makes it so hard to believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.