Revan vs Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Sabers only.

R1: Pure sabers, who is the superior duelist?

R2: They are allowed to combine force powers in the duel, but they have to apply it in melee combat, so they can't use force powers in range to gain advantage. I think they both should be proficient at this, but who is better?

Both in their primes.

SunRazer
Krayt wins, definitely in the first round, and probably the second as well, since I don't see much difference there.

EmperorSidious2
krayt

Q99
I'd go Krayt in both. One of Krayt's best force powers is melee-only (dark transfer), and he's very saber strong- the Vong actually enhanced him physically a little, which helps.

carthage
Krayt wins with room to spare.

Revanchiste
1) Dunno Krayt is the close quarter combat addict, the killing machin and he have the physical edge, in the other Hand Revan is an amazing duellsit with elegant technics, and also a force augmentation adept, he is tough dodgy and endurant and is incredibly fast

R2) you kinda see Revan cheat Revan, range have always been amazing....... Compare to other regular force user, Revan is amazing at casting lightnings in his light saber buffing his weapons, casting force amps and force barriers at the rights moment, but compared to that sisi Krayt with his stupid dark emo story??? Eeeeeeeeerrrrrrr Ha fock I have to say it........
Krayt win in both...

In a real duel Revan would win thank to his advanced mental warfare technics, elaborate traps and last minute preparation, he would just run away from krayt spaming nasty force power and sith spells at his face debuffing him and laughig at his face.... Never engaging close quarter combat.... He will moking his penis..

I'Going to make that thread again with long range combat this time....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.