Darth Traya vs. Kao Agen Darach/Satele Shan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Return versions of both

Round 1: Sabers

Round 2: All out

Starting distance 20 feet

Emperordmb
Kao can wield a saberstaff and another lightsaber at the same time. He's>Grievous/Kenobi. Ergo Kao should solo.

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kao can wield a saberstaff and another lightsaber at the same time. He's>Grievous/Kenobi. Ergo Kao should solo.

thumb up

Aurbere
Logical fallacies FTW!

Emperordmb
Idk, if dual wielding saberstaffs when one has the physiology, training, and experience to do so is enough to put one above Grievous, then dual wielding a staff weapon and a standard lightsaber with the compensation of only having two arms, not having experience wielding such weapons as a primary, and not being as well trained in dual wielding such weapons, should put one on Dooku level thumb up

MythLord
I mean, all Grievous has is his unorthodoxiness... but Kao also shines in that area and has TK which is a much more potent weapon. Can you not see, DMB?

Trocity
Kao Agen Darach, a fusion of Kao Cen and Agent Kolar?

He takes both rounds solo and kills Satele with his aura alone.

cs_zoltan
Traya has 3 blades, but so does the team.

mmm

Draw.

Revanchiste
Darth Traya making an obiwan Hand :
I am not your ennemy I am just an old woman walking right there, you can go away now.

No Srs she get wreck, Satele and Kao just solo her.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.