Grandmaster Luke Skywalker runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke Skywalker finds a mysterious cave on a planet called Earth. In this cave he manages to find the immeasurably powerful Infinity Gauntlet. he then decides to go on a systematic purge of his mightiest foes. Can Luke prevail, or will he fall prey to an even greater omnipotence? All fights take place in a random pocket dimension.

1. DE Sidious and Valkorion
2. The Ones and Abeloth
3. Odin and GEoM Clones
4. Lord Beerus Clone
5. Lifebringer Galactus Clone
6. Mister Mxyzptlk Clone

Boss: Classic Dr. Strange, Franklin Richards, and Mad Celestials Clones

SunRazer
I was prepared to say Luke dies horribly in all, then I saw that he had the IG. That in of itself probably lets him win all, lol. Don't know anything about Beerus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus is essentially a universe buster.

You think he beats 5, 6, and boss? Reasoning?

SunRazer
If this is Classic Strange without prep or assistance from higher entities, yeah, the IG curbs him. The Mad Celestials could curb Galactus but the IG could curb Eternity, so, yeah... Richards doesn't swing it for me.

Don't know enough about Beerus, but the IG was wrecking Eternity, who is the universe. Why would 5 or 6 stop him?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, it's Classic Strange at his best, I.e. He can use whatever incantations or spells, (whether it requires higher entities or not,) he may need. I think it's important to note that the Mad Celestials not only curbed Galactus, but were also too much for the council of Reed Richards, (who had 3 IG's) to handle as well. That said, those IG's are completely nerfed compared to the IG Luke has in this thread. And Franklin was on par with a Galactus that ate 4 planets to prep for the Mad Celestials.

Basically, Beerus and Goku's fists colliding 3 times was gonna create a shockwave that was going to destroy the universe. Beerus has also completely nullfied universe-busting energy. All of these feats were done with less than 100% of his power.

Lifebringer Galactus is a casual abstract buster, (he essentially oneshotted Lord Chaos and Master Order,) and Mxy can destroy a universe with a snap. Joker with a portion of Mxy's power had enough power that destroying the universe was as easy as pulling his socks on.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, looking back on it, Mxy's prolly far stronger than the boss round, Kek.

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, it's Classic Strange at his best, I.e. He can use whatever incantations or spells, (whether it requires higher entities or not,) he may need. I think it's important to note that the Mad Celestials not only curbed Galactus, but were also too much for the council of Reed Richards, (who had 3 IG's) to handle as well. That said, those IG's are completely nerfed compared to the IG Luke has in this thread. And Franklin was on par with a Galactus that ate 4 planets to prep for the Mad Celestials.

Basically, Beerus and Goku's fists colliding 3 times was gonna create a shockwave that was going to destroy the universe. Beerus has also completely nullfied universe-busting energy. All of these feats were done with less than 100% of his power.

Lifebringer Galactus is a casual abstract buster, (he essentially oneshotted Lord Chaos and Master Order,) and Mxy can destroy a universe with a snap. Joker with a portion of Mxy's power had enough power that destroying the universe was as easy as pulling his socks on.

Strange at his best was the one fighting Shuma Gorath. Still, these guys aren't a match for Eternity + Infinity etc, let alone somebody who defeated them all.

I won't comment on Beerus.

I know what they can do, I'm just not convinced that they beat him. Well, Mxy can, but Galactus can't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. I mean, it's not like he beat Infinity and Eternity together. And based on the implication, Eternity at least put up a fight. That said, it's fair to say he takes boss, I'll give you that.

2. Fair enough. He'd lose to the IG, btw. There's only 1 character in DB who could realistically stand against it.

3. Well, I'm keeping WF Mxy put of this, because otherwise he'd oneshot this entire gauntlet in LOLarious fashion. I do think that based on the Emperor Joker Arc, he could definitely defeat the IG, though. And Lifebringer being capable of casually handling two beings a step below Universal Efernity makes me believe he may be capable of defeating Universal Eternity as well.

SunRazer
3. Yeah, Mxy could win. We're not really sure what his upper limits are in relation to the IG, which makes it tough to call.

As for Galactus stomping two beings a step below Eternity, the steps start getting increasingly massive as you go up the hierarchy, tbh. I mean, LT's technically what, a step above Eternity, yet he destroys entire realities (ie. Eternities) with a thought.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3. I'd be inclined to agree, though I think what Mxy's shown is more impressive than what the IG's shown, (one little bit of his power, I.e. Bat-Mite, possessing Supreme Power over the universe, Emperor Joker having remade Heaven and Hell in his image and destroying the universe with an ACME bomb, then remaking it, etc. Mxy muses that if Joker possessed his full power, the totality of time and space would be his to command). Most of Mxy's feats and those of Emperor Joker are done with extreme ease, similar to the IG's, but they're more impressive in general.

I suppose that's fair, though I'd argue Galactus handled Chaos and Order as surely as, say, LT would handle Eternity, and as a result may very well be up to par with Eternity. Galactus no longer conforms to the standard ground realities. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.